Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Disney Castle

by GodlyAce Posted 18th Mar 2006 at 8:04 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2006 at 9:35 AM by GodlyAce

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:27 AM
amazing!! I adore it, thank you so much, it must of taken you a very long time, thank you for sharing it, it's wonderful
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:03 PM
again wow you are great at this i thank you for this my sims are gonna go gaga over it lol

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 19th May 2006 at 2:24 AM
will it work if i dont have open for busines??

blah!
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th May 2006 at 4:32 PM
That's terrific! God knows I have an ongoing fascination with Disney world.
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:54 PM
Ce sont là de si jolis châteaux que tu nous as fait...

(I think you like to speak french, that's why I wrote in my langague !!

I've said "You've made wonderful caste")
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:42 AM
i love disney :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 6:25 PM
You did such a fabulous, magnificent job on the castle! Thank you very much for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:10 AM
0_________0 :0 sdsdsfdsbsdfyu Holy $#$% THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! 0__0
Field Researcher
#59 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:02 AM
amazing thanx
Scholar
#60 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM
This is simply beautiful! Thanks and congrads!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
Amazing, very nice! I'll get the princesses in straight away!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM
Thats fantastic! Stunning, great work!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:26 PM
Wow!, what a wonderful creation - thanks for sharing with us!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:19 AM
I LOVE Disneyland, and this is absolutely perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:03 PM
Cube's mind has imploded. This castle is absolutely mind-blowing, and reason for Cube to beg Mum for the expansions next payday. The architecture is simply mind-boggling... Cube needs to get their jaw off the floor.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:33 AM
I am in awe, I wish I could build lots like this. This is so freaking rad, just beautiful, thanks!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:05 PM
The castle is really enchanting!!!:D Are going to make a furnished version as well?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:24 AM
You must be a sim architectural genius! Thank you so much, if I could I would give you a hundred thanks but unfortunately I'm only allowed one. This castle and the beauty and the beast castle are both amazing. I'm glad I don't have to track down a lot of custom content but I'm about to add a whole bunch of gargoils and fancy downloaded furniture. I've been looking for some beautiful castles because I'm not that great at building and I just found two of the most beautiful and famous sim castles of all time. Yay!
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:19 PM
that will be sooo hard to make!
very nice!
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:08 PM
Could you please check the link to the download, it doesn't appear to be working properly, and I so much would like to have your extraordinary castle in my game. Please let me know at my e-mail addy when it's fixed.
[email protected]

Thanks,
Atreyu (Troy)

"Within lost dreams lies the answer to the question never spoken."
--Stories Without End
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM
:lovestrucAwesome Castle:lovestruc And Can You Actaully Hear Prince Charming & See Minnie & Mickey Mouse?? XD

Heyy,, If You Have MSN Add This,, [email protected] ok <33

What should I buy Sims 2: Open For Buisness,, Or Sims 2: Pets ? Leave me a message telling me what I should buy ok Thnx :D
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:02 AM
can you make other disney things like spaceship earth the tree of life and the hat and earful tower . if you need pics i will gladly provide them. i just think that since bon voyage is out now sims can have a disney world to go to.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:08 AM
This is astonishing!! The chances of me playing a lot this large are slim to none but I just could not live with my self if I passed this up! Amazing work!! <3
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 11:15 PM
WOW! You are great girl! That is some gooood work!
Mad Poster
#75 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 6:55 AM
Fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Page 3 of 4