Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Teen Siren Mesh

by aardvarkams Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 5:44 PM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
nice mesh even tho my teenager would never!! get out of the house looking like this

Jessica

That's what I'm thinking!
Let my girl TRY to get an outfit like that in to this house and you'll be hearing about some insane woman killing the people who sold her daughter such things.
I'd be going postal on some store clerks!
The the kid would get it!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:09 AM
Great job Thanks for sharing
#53 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 5:56 AM
How the hell do you download? I keep doing it and nothing happens.
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 8:31 PM Last edited by 1biKairi : 13th Mar 2005 at 3:53 PM. Reason: wrong section for download
Default ***Tis me***
Oh, I just love the silk look this mesh has, here are some skins I modified from it. Hope you all enjoy, and please as always don't put my skins on pay sites. Many people made all this pssible to us for free, lets keep it that way.

I removed the download...it was in the section... sorry admins... I've submitted it to clothing section.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:34 PM
Hey, that's MY dress!
Howdy folks. This is my first post on this great site. :howdy:

I downloaded this mesh and dress and really loved it. Then I thought I would see if I could use it with some of my other designs. But guess what? I immediately recognised the dress part of it as one of my own designs! :argh: I had to inspect it to make sure, but there could be no mistake. I made a slight error in the shading, causing the top of the chest to be displayed just in black without the shading and there was the zipper at the back! Yep! Definately mine! I originally posted it on the Sims 2 BBS around November of last year.

My first response was to feel a bit jealous, but I rememebr that I did tell people to take it and to do with it what they wanted. Then I became a little proud that someone had taken something of mine and converted it into something so good. More importantly, realising that the actual dress part of the bitmap file is one of my creations means that it will be a doddle to convert all of the other mini dresses I made into this format.

So, my thanks go to aardvarkams for making something of mine look so great. I note that he/she asks if other people would be willing to do skins for this mesh. Well, all of my other mini dresses are just sitting in my projects folder waiting to be recycled. I'm actually working on a version of one of them now with aardvarkams' new mesh. I'm not sure how you upload finished creations yet, but I'm more than willing to contribute. And I also have a whole bunch of unused fabrics too.

I notice that there are many pictures of things that other people have done with this mesh. Are they available for downloading? If not can they be made downloadable?

aardvarkams: If you want to get in touch with me, my e-mail address is: [email protected]. I note that you live in Bristol. I'll be visiting my best friend who lives in Clifton in a couple of months time. Maybe we can get together over a pint in one of Bristols many hostelries and chat about skins and meshes?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:43 AM
White godess & Black Knockout
Love it!!!!! This new mesh is awesome!!!
I've played around with it and came out with these two outfits.
Hope U like it.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5f97fd42_BlackknockoutT.rar (292.5 KB, 405 downloads)
File Type: rar  5fe85ec9_whiteknockoutT.rar (351.3 KB, 360 downloads)
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aardvarkams
Hi guys n gals,
Perhaps someone could try out this altered mesh in the game for any bugs.
Perhaps some of you talented skiners could come up with a better skin! I'm really pants at skinning! (And Upload it for all of us to have fun with!)

L+K's xxx

What do you mean by being really pants at skinning!
It looks great, so I am putting it in the game!
Way to go gal...... :howdy:

Greetz, Essie
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minustoo
Nice. Can you make an adult one?

It's great, but can you make one for Young Adult while you're at it?

Currently killing sims off... Me? Psychotic? Maaaaaaaaybe.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
Well making a young adult one from adult is very easy. As I found out after posting aload of young adult skins exact to the adult ones. All that needs to be changed in SimPE is the age of the skin from 08 (adult) to 48 (young adult and adult) 40 makes young adult only. Hmmm though you'll only have a clue what I'm on about if you've used SimPE.
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 7:38 PM
Damn A gothic-Chick sim and me without my whips and chains!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 11:09 PM
Nice Outfit, It Looks Really Nice Lol
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 12:12 AM
Thank you
Forum Resident
#63 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 10:54 AM
omg nice
#64 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 2:23 AM
Default Gift for Amy
Thanks for the Meshes

Sarah
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  5f7359cd_amytop.zip (100.2 KB, 46 downloads)
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:53 AM
This has to be my favorite mesth on this site! Keep up on skinning!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 4:50 AM
She is hot hot hot! Lovely!
Amy
#67 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:47 AM
You have talent,keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 4:49 PM
Awesome work! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 6th May 2005 at 6:19 AM
WOW!!! Very sexy!
Test Subject
#70 Old 11th May 2005 at 2:32 PM
love it,plz make one for an adult
#71 Old 24th May 2005 at 11:00 PM
Nice skin
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:10 AM
thanks! i really like it!
im gonna download! lol!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 11:27 PM
i think its really pretty !
<33
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 12:14 PM
I swear, you always come up with the best stuff. Keep up the great job!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:01 PM
Nice one.
Page 3 of 4