Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rinoa Heartily from Final Fantasy VIII

by little chocobo Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 10:32 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM by little chocobo

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 6:52 AM
Default WONDEFUL job!
I thought it was pictures from the game at first too, VERY nice work!

Also, maybe it's just something funky with my browser, but I found the hair on page 5, perhaps some additions pushed it back a bit.
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:11 AM
DOn't know if Someone mentioned this but the hair is on rose sims hair>page 5 as of todays date... Didn't take too long to find if you what your looking for... but just thought I should let you know... thanks By the way
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 9:39 PM
Can't seem to find the mesh on Rose's site now. I went through all of Clothes and Magic, can't find it. Perhaps I'm just blind... =(

Great job though!

EDIT: Woops, totally didn't see a scroll on here page. Thought it was only 3 per page @_@ nvm.
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:50 AM
I feel silly and this isn't the first time. I can't find the necklace on the site. Any help is appreciated, because I am dying to use this amazing Rinoa. Also, the hair I found looks a little different than in the picture. I am either being silly again or they changed it. It doesn't look like the bangs are there. Man I'm obsessed...
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sxygamergirl
I feel silly and this isn't the first time. I can't find the necklace on the site. Any help is appreciated, because I am dying to use this amazing Rinoa. Also, the hair I found looks a little different than in the picture. I am either being silly again or they changed it. It doesn't look like the bangs are there. Man I'm obsessed...

The Necklace is in the Accessories on page 6. It says Rinoa's Necklace.

I too have a problem with the hair. There is no hair that looks remotely like Rinoa's on page 4 and the page with Quistis' hair is on page 5. Is the one next to hers Rinoa's??
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:55 AM
The Hair Mesh is now on Page 5 - http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_5.htm - In the Middle.

Did you retouch the hair? The original black looked a little grey.
I've always loved Rose's Clothes but her freebie hair textures are terrible...
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:51 AM
Very nice, thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:14 AM
I went through ALL the close on Rosesims and couldn't find the clothes for this sim anywhere...
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:22 AM
AHA I found it, it was a little confusing because it was said the 'clothes' were on rosesims but it's not in the clothes section. On the home page go to magic. lol.
My bad.
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:19 AM
WOW!!! Excellent job! I love Rinoa and have always looked for a good costume for her, but have only been disappointed. You-Are-AMAZING!!!! This is BY FAR the BEST Rinoa outfit I have ever seen!! You Rule!!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
ugh... i can't find this "magic" thing you people are talking about... i can't find the clothes... a little help please?
Test Subject
#87 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:47 PM
ok, finally found it... i was looking on the wrong website.
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:44 AM
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 3:55 AM Last edited by 9WA9WA : 29th Sep 2009 at 3:58 AM. Reason: wrong spelling coz I am too angry man. your fault.
Missing hair missing clothes missing everything!!!!!!!!
Hey what the hell man?!?! Where are the links for the clothes and the stuff I need to download to get this working. The link you provided is not working.

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How hard is it for people to include the files they used in the download?!?!?!?!

You know I'd really like to download this but it is not working.

I'd also like to flood this post with angry emoticons, but unfortunately there is no angry emoticon.
Test Subject
#90 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 9WA9WA
Hey what the hell man?!?! Where are the links for the clothes and the stuff I need to download to get this working. The link you provided is not working.

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How hard is it for people to include the files they used in the download?!?!?!?!

You know I'd really like to download this but it is not working.

I'd also like to flood this post with angry emoticons, but unfortunately there is no angry emoticon.

HAIR:
http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_5.htm

CLOTHES:
http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_9.htm

NECKLACE:
http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/Acce...cessories_6.htm
Test Subject
#91 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Spetznaz1501 : 12th Dec 2009 at 4:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Spetznaz1501
I can't seem to extract this file with my winrar. It's always say "crc failed in -file name-. The file is corrupt" and "Unexpected end of archieve" Could you help me please?

There are no problems now. It's working. Sorry..
Test Subject
#92 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 4:27 PM
A good job. Well Done!
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:23 PM
Thax, Thax, Thax, THAX!
Its tha Best that iv seen!
Great work keep it up!
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:33 PM
Default Rinoa on Rose Sims
Quote: Originally posted by little chocobo
You'll find Rinoa's dress in the magic section page 9 .
Cheers,
Lc

soz i didnt scrool down stupid me lol
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM
This is epic! :') You've outdone yourself.

One question. Can you pleeeeeaaaassseeee do the Dion Rogers' Rinoa next?! :'D
You're god-like, tbh. :'D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 9:56 AM
^^ lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 3:52 PM
Very nice, looks just like her. Too bad can longer complete her look. 2016, and still prefer Sims 2. Anyone know where can find her clothes and hair nowdays?
Page 4 of 4