Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pointed ears as CAS sliders

by CmarNYC Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 5:36 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2012 at 9:35 PM by CmarNYC : updated information

278 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 12
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#251 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:47 PM
LOL, that was one of the first things I checked and the sliders still work fine. Nice of EA to name theirs 'Ears Point' instead of my 'Ear Points'! The new one is quite nice but doesn't extend very far - meant to be used at full for werewolves I guess. I very much like the new ear rotation slider, though, that can be used with my sliders or EA's to give more variation.
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:40 AM
I'm really happy to have your sliders in my game. It was the very first thing I searched for when I came back to sims 3 !! It works perfectly. Thankyou !!
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:59 PM
Good to hear that they still work and that we can keep them. I really like these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#254 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:55 PM
These are my favourite mods,lucky it still work w/ the lastest patch,1.38!Woohoo,I still get to use them.
Supreme Social Simmer
#255 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:47 PM
The only real issue I have had with sliders in general since Supernatural is with custom werewolves. It seems as though the sliders do not play well with them, as I have made a few with increased height, ears, face modification and skin tone alteration, and they stick for that play time, but when I return later to that save, the werewolf has reverted to the EA default. I have found that, when I removed the sliders, the limited customization sticks and I can save and return with no issues. Other than this issue all sliders still work fine for every other non-werewolf sim.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#256 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:08 PM
The werewolf form seems to use some kind of new structure, which probably has something to do with this. Thanks for the information, it may be helpful as I try to figure this out!
Test Subject
#257 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:38 PM
do they still work with all patches and EP?

Remember, It takes 46 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 in your arm to smack someone upside the head.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#258 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:07 AM
Is there anyway to make/mod this so the ear tilt to the side more. Like the elf ears in "record of lodoss war"? That is pretty much how I have always drawn my ears.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#259 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 12:36 PM
You can use a mod to increase slider range, like AwesomeMod, NRaas Master Controller, XCAS, or aWT's Slider Hack.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#260 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 5:45 AM
Awesomee O;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#261 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 8:39 AM
Thank you! I love elf ears in almost any game, but I didn't wanna play a fairy or whatever to get them. They're inheritable, which I love.
THANKS POST
#262 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 2:39 AM
谢谢
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#263 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 2:31 AM
These are aweomse. Thank you. Downloading
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#264 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 5:30 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#265 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 6:36 PM
I need help, when i try to remove this mod it stays in the game. I made sure i deleted it from The Sims 3/Mods/Packages but it keeps showing up.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#266 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpartonO1
I need help, when i try to remove this mod it stays in the game. I made sure i deleted it from The Sims 3/Mods/Packages but it keeps showing up.

When the package is removed the slider should disappear. Make sure you don't have another copy somewhere and try deleting your cache files.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#267 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:13 AM
I dont know why but this isnt working for me. I deleted a load of other sliders I didnt want but they aren't there. Am I putting it in the wrong place because I put it in my mods folder. And if someone could link me to a dimple slider Id appreciate it also.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#268 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moddingsims341
I dont know why but this isnt working for me. I deleted a load of other sliders I didnt want but they aren't there. Am I putting it in the wrong place because I put it in my mods folder. And if someone could link me to a dimple slider Id appreciate it also.

Did the other sliders work? Are you sure you're looking in the right section of CAS?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#269 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 5:15 AM
Thanks or creating these awesome ear sliders. I was so sick of using EA Default sliders when it came to tweaking vampires and found it even more difficult when trying to render Legacy of Kain vampires to SPE3 Especially with Turel's big ears. Although They do work well with Johanna's sliders so I have no complaints. Kudos. (If there are a few typos I'm sorry my keyboard stinks ever since my screen cracked.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:35 AM
perfect for the fantasy town im working on. Thanks! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 7:30 AM
This is really neat
Test Subject
#272 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 7:34 AM
This is really cool.
Test Subject
#273 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 1:32 PM Last edited by Moonflower995 : 17th Apr 2015 at 1:56 PM.
They don't appear it for me. Please help. I looked in right section, but the option is not there.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#274 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 4:39 AM
Did you scroll down the list of sliders? Do other added sliders and other mods work in your game?

Test Subject
#275 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:00 AM Last edited by Moonflower995 : 4th May 2015 at 10:32 AM.
I've re-downloaded, because, I put them in the wrong place. I have not played Sims 3 in ages, so I've forgotten about folder that needs to be downloaded. But I'll give it re-check. I actually did not look in the right place and now I can create my Blood Elven Sims to move them into existing save file, if possible.
Page 11 of 12