Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2021 at 6:04 AM Last edited by Shamayam : 17th Jul 2021 at 3:20 PM.
Default (SOLVED)Wcif mod to extend cas columns?
Hi!...While in cas I noticed some of my makeup cc didn't show up. It's seems there just isn't enough room to display them as my game doesn't crash or anything. Like the mod that expands the skintone panel and genetics, is there a way to do the same with makeup?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 6:26 PM
That's weird. Have you checked if that makeup is enabled for the age and gender you're trying to assign it to?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 7:04 AM
Yeah I can't say I have ever had that problem with makeup, it just scrolls down
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 10:45 AM
Yes and I noticed some were missing that I've used before for male and female but they didn't show up. It could be an issue with my merged package because when refreshed some "missing" makeup will show up and others will disappear.
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shamayam
Yes and I noticed some were missing that I've used before for male and female but they didn't show up. It could be an issue with my merged package because when refreshed some "missing" makeup will show up and others will disappear.

You may have some files conflicting with each other, especially if they're default replacements. Clear your caches, then try the 50/50 method with the unmerged .packages to see which CC disappears.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
You may have some files conflicting with each other, especially if they're default replacements. Clear your caches, then try the 50/50 method with the unmerged .packages to see which CC disappears.

Thank you! There were duplicates from installed sims, default replacements and some that would allow the game to load but were not good.