Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 1:31 AM
Strangerville Hazmat Suit on CAS?
I was looking for a way to unlock the Hazmat Suit from Strangerville on CAS for something very specific, I'm building a museum themed after Strangerville unfolded story, and I want to put it on a mannequin to be exposed. I tried some cheat codes but it didn't appear. I know there is a hazmat suit in CC, but I don't wanna install any for this, so I can share the lot with no further complications for the one who downloads it (it's turning out incredibly and I intend to upload here soon). I know this forum is for people looking for CC, but "Help" didn't seem suited for what I'm looking for. I appreciate the effort from the ones who make CC, my issue is that if I start downloading CC I'm sure I'll look for 1k more and make my game slower. Thank you in advance and be nice.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 7:11 PM
Maybe you can use this https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-unlocked-cas-38063320 to unlock it and put the suit on the mannequin, then save the lot, quit the game, remove Fogitys mod, and then upload the lot?