Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snake Bodies

by Wicked_sims Posted 10th May 2007 at 2:07 AM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:15 PM
Well done Wicked One!

Ah yes, the sims... 90% creating, 8% testing and 2% actually playing the game.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:06 AM
Tails good - hair bad. Creeps me out. But that's just my personal preference. Now watch, a creepy snake head will come out and I'll get the shivers from my toes to my hair. *shudders*.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Instructor
#28 Old 11th May 2007 at 5:19 AM
Very cool! I am loving everything you are doing! This is an outstanding project! I hope you will consider making this a full project with shower-proof skintones and all ! Bravo!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:39 AM
I second the motion for showerproof =) Great job!
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:40 AM
Oh great. You need Pets for them. The only AddOn I refuse to install because of it messing up the Bodyshop.

The problem about Pet recolors not working in earlier game is a messed up Bodyshop. You can find a vintage Bodyshop on this site. If you install it and re-edit your snake tails, even people without Pets could enjoy them. I'd be very happy, if you could rework them using the vintage Bodyshop. (Refer here for more information on this topic.)

Until then it's thanks for nothing, I guess...

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Forum Resident
#31 Old 11th May 2007 at 4:44 PM
Actually, she could just download the new Bodyshop Patch.
I have pets, but none of my items REQUIRE pets because of the patch from EA Games.
There's a link to it here at MTS2, though I can't remember where.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:42 AM
Wow! I just want to say again, these are really cool. They look incredible in-game. But, will you please upload your Bodybuilder version? It doesn't require any special permission. It is all right here in the updated Marvine/Beosboxboy redistribution policy. http://www.insimenator.net/announcement.php?f=499&a=26 Thanks again for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated.
Instructor
#33 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:27 PM
toddler snakes are soooo weird! xDD awsome!!! ~~<3 gotta have 'em all!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:17 PM
Very cool meshes, I love them! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:49 AM
These are gorgeous, I love Greek Myths, this is amazing ur VERY talented.
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th May 2007 at 7:06 AM Last edited by demenslayer420 : 15th May 2007 at 7:09 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Hello, very awesome you uploaded these. I love them!! I was sadface at first cause I do not have pets and they were not working but, and a very big BUT, I also downloaded the recolors that sunken-woglinde made and THEY do show up in my game. I do not know why the ones you made won't show up now but I am sure that people can get their hands on this mesh if they dowload the ones here and get the recolors(again only the recolors on the mesh will show up). I hope this helps some of you.

P.S. They same goes for the gorgon Hair.

Be safe and have a happy day and Keep up the great work, you are awesome!!

Absorb thy self in the great sea of the waters of life. Dive deep in it. Until tho has lost thy self, and having lost thy self tho shall find thy self again. Even as it is writtin, she had her dwelling in the great sea, as in a fish there in.
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:11 PM
thanks for that info, demenslayer420 . i dont have pets either,and i REALLY love how these look! and kudos to Wicked Sims. awesome mesh. you rock!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:20 AM
thanx guys. btw, there will be an update to make it easier to recolor them soon, as i'm getting help from leighkuhn and marvine on the uv maps.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#39 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:33 PM
Awesome! This version is cool enough; I can't wait to see the updated one. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM
Nagas! Yaay! ^^
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 5:01 AM
Aaahh...sssexssey....sssss..erpentsss...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:21 AM
WOW...COOL!!! now I'm ready to turn some Sims into stone! :p
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:28 AM
OMG can u fix the pets thing? i dont have sims 2 pets ;( and i luv the snake thing!! *cries* thnx anyways

hello :D
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:31 PM
i love them its so cool!!!!WOOT!!NOW IM GOING TO MAKE A SNAKE FAMILY=3

Si lees este mensaje eres caca.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:42 AM
Before this I had modded the XM Sims mermaid mesh to not have a tail and my lamia's just floated about-- it will be great to have their feet-- err-- tail on the ground, so to speak.

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 8:50 PM
love them but i found a bug throw the toldler up in the air with the snake thing on and it streches the snake skin
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
Tails good - hair bad. Creeps me out. But that's just my personal preference. Now watch, a creepy snake head will come out and I'll get the shivers from my toes to my hair. *shudders*.
he should make the snake head with boddy and have it as a skin so we can have a full snakey
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 10:22 PM
I got Pets for Christmas for two reasons: so that I could have werewolves, and so that I could FINALLY download your Gorgon bodies and hair! Thank you so much for making these, I've been waiting to try them out in the game for months! They look awesome.
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 10:03 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! These are amazing and perfect! I can't thank you enough, really. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:02 AM
I know how to download things, and I have several times before. I downloaded the male/female adult versions and when I tried to extract them to my downloads folder for Sims I got two error messages one saying "unexpected end of archive" and the other saying "this archive is either unknown or damaged."

Does this have something to do with my computer/ WinRAR, or the download itself, and does anyone know I could fix this problem?
Page 2 of 4