Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 8:46 AM
Default Gift Giving mod and Steffor opodo wall thingy
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me on these two?

1) I used to have a mod that removed the relationship requirement for gift-giving. This meant that sims could donate items from their inventories to the man that runs the charity shop, for him to sell. The charity shop owner died many generations ago and I must have removed the mod, and cannot remember where I got it from! Does anyone know where I could get such a mod?

2) Asking again on this one- original thread here. I'm after the red triangle things on the wall shown in this picture- they are not included in the Opodo set. Any ideas of what they are and where to get them?

Thank you for any help you can give!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 10:46 PM
@simsample was it maybe Gift Acc/Rej Tuning included with Midgethetree's Sell from Inventory?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 11:11 PM
@Phantomknight It definitely wasn't midge's mod, this was waaay before I'd heard of Midge. Would the BCON work without the mod I wonder? If so then that would do the trick, I will test it. Thank you for linking this!