Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#201 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wlionrjl
I've always thought that it'll be cool if there is a way to make sims have the correct astrological sign according to the seasons. For example, sims born in spring will be given either the Aries, Taurus or Gemini sign. I suppose it wouldn't work in the southern hemisphere but it's nice to give a sense of time to their birthdays

You can change the astrological sign with the boolprop code or insiminator. It's not automatic of course, but at least it's correct. I would love a mod that makes that automatic as I'm really into making the ages realistic (understandable if you see my mods).

Anyway I would like a hack that makes it possible for a sim to play the handheld game while sitting. Who plays with a game boy while standing? That's not realistic I think.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:52 PM
I don't know if anyone already wrote this, but what I want to see is: a controller(as object!) that can turn on/off several autonomous behaviors on-the-fly, such as playing video/computer game, dancing, exercise and so on.
Top Secret Researcher
#203 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact
I don't know if anyone already wrote this, but what I want to see is: a controller(as object!) that can turn on/off several autonomous behaviors on-the-fly, such as playing video/computer game, dancing, exercise and so on.

I think I saw something like that somewhere. But what do you mean exactly?
Do you want to control your own sim doing that or do you want visitors not doing that autonomous?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Instructor
#204 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I think I saw something like that somewhere. But what do you mean exactly?
Do you want to control your own sim doing that or do you want visitors not doing that autonomous?

All sims in the lot. Sometimes those behaviors are very annoying(to death), but sometimes I want to let them have fun without my 'intervention'.
Scholar
#205 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact

This exists already its called the autonomy controller and it's at MATY. Not sure if it's only in the directors cut or if it also shows up in the EP hack files.

Basically you send your Sim to use the computer or any other item that they interact with. Then you click on your Sim and in the menu bar there is an option that says "autonomy". You have the option to make it lot specific or global, you can even ban it by Guide or just by the one type.

For example I have all computers in my game set to be globally non-autonomous. No Sim no matter what location will ever autonomously use either the cheap or expensive computer. As another example I have a hot tub at a dorm lot. I have it blocked for autonomous use most of the time, just to keep the dormies from cooking themselves 24/7. This doesn't affect any other lots or hot tubs in the game.

There is a manual that explains how to set it all up as well.
Instructor
#206 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Clashfan
This exists already its called the autonomy controller and it's at MATY. Not sure if it's only in the directors cut or if it also shows up in the EP hack files.

Found it at Director's Cut archive. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#207 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
The hack which allows all romantic interractions without relationship cost could probably work as a slut hack...if what you want is for your sims to sleep around that is.

I would like a hack that allows Bigfoot from Bon Voyage to have romantic interractions. :p
There is a big foot love mod. :o
Top Secret Researcher
#208 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM
A hack that makes it possible to invite friends of other sims in the same household. For example there is only one day left and Bastiaan (a child) grows up. His mother wants to throw him a birthdayparty but as she isn't friends with any of his (child)friends, they won't come. So the child has to celebrate his birthday without his friends.
I would love to see a hack where it is possible his childfriends can come too.

Top Secret Researcher
#209 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 7:21 PM
What about a hack that lets your Sims become aggressive hobos and lets them stab teddie bears with balls o' fluff?

ENTJ
Mad Poster
#210 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:31 AM
How about one where any orphaned Teens don't lose their money when moving to college? It's not an issue if there are others on the lot, just if they're the last one there.

What I do right now is just move them out, move them onto a 1X3 empty lot, use every last Simoleon to buy stuff, put it in their inventory, then send them off to college. Need extra money? Get rid of that huge TV. LOL
Inventor
#211 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 5:06 AM
AlexandraSpears - that is actually already possible to do with Monique's computer. Just have your orphan move all of the funds into their bank account and it will follow them wherever they go.

kittens!
Mad Poster
#212 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedblue
AlexandraSpears - that is actually already possible to do with Monique's computer. Just have your orphan move all of the funds into their bank account and it will follow them wherever they go.

Link, please?
Top Secret Researcher
#213 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:06 PM
Monique has many of that kind of hacks. Here is the link to her profile: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=9825

Mad Poster
#214 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:11 PM
Thanks you guys!
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:58 PM
There needs to be a mod for the butler...I don't even let my sims with toddlers HAVE a butler any more because the INSTANT one of the parents puts the toddler in the high chair, the butler will drop whatever he is doing and rush to get the toddler out of the chair before the parents can feed it. This results in 2 sim hours being wasted trying to feed a toddler while battling the butler to keep them away from the chair. I've had to make butlers selectable and constantly kill their want to mess with the toddler just so they can get through a meal and get fed. It's really agitating because the butler does a good job of getting toddlers in/out of cribs when appropriate but basically just harasses the baby at other times, OBSESSIVELY.
Test Subject
#216 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 9:37 PM
A hack for allowing search for roommate on non apartment lots since it's silly that not every one lives in community housing like that.
Inventor
#217 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 10:11 PM
I'd like to see a hack that allows you to control your sims by talking to them via a microphone. Eg "go to the toilet". "Go make food". "Go woohoo". "Stop that you idiot".

My index finger is developing arthritis.
Theorist
#218 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 3:47 AM
Not sure if anyone's said this, but for a while now, I've wanted a hack that makes all of the BV jewelry available without you having to go to the vacation destinations to get them. I hate sending my Sims on vacation just to get that one set of earrings or that necklace I like!
Top Secret Researcher
#219 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 9:35 AM
When you make a community lot you might be able to buy that stand where you can buy those jewelry from. But I'm not sure.

Inventor
#220 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
When you make a community lot you might be able to buy that stand where you can buy those jewelry from. But I'm not sure.

Yes, you can do that - I put a couple in a shopping mall I built.
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 10:12 AM
What I really, REALLY want is a hack that nukes the twentythousand books my dormies leave all over the place, as they take out books to research, research, notice they are bored, drop the book, take out books to research... etc in an unending cycle. It takes my playable sims hours to put them all away again.

Someone did the same with babybottles (leave them on the floor and they selfexplode after a while), so this should be doable in theory I guess.

Another one is stopping the 'zwoooshh' sound sims get whenever they enter The Zone. It's extremely annoying to have to listen to my maxed out nature enthousiasm sims tending their garden, zwooshing all over the place for every single plant they tend.

Yet Another Bloody Sims Blog - A BaCC Journal
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 10:38 AM
BWAHAHA ZWOOSH, I know what you mean, baby bottles really annoy me, my sim had 3 babys and 2 toddlers, my kitchen was covered in baby bottles, and the maid doesn't clean them up. SOMEONE THINK OF THE STRESSED OUT PARENTS!!!

Are you questionning my badassness? I <3 Glee GO TEAM PUCK :D
Field Researcher
#223 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nepheris
What I really, REALLY want is a hack that nukes the twentythousand books my dormies leave all over the place, as they take out books to research, research, notice they are bored, drop the book, take out books to research... etc in an unending cycle. It takes my playable sims hours to put them all away again.

Someone did the same with babybottles (leave them on the floor and they selfexplode after a while), so this should be doable in theory I guess.

Another one is stopping the 'zwoooshh' sound sims get whenever they enter The Zone. It's extremely annoying to have to listen to my maxed out nature enthousiasm sims tending their garden, zwooshing all over the place for every single plant they tend.

http://forum.jfade.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27
Lab Assistant
#224 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:02 PM
Oh dear sweet god THANK YOU. I've been searching all over the place for something like that, but of course I was looking for exploding books, not a hack that makes the sims put them away again. Which makes a ton more sense anyway, but hey, I never claimed I was sensible.

Edit: There's even a no-zwooshy-sounds hack somewhere in there. Brilliant!

Yet Another Bloody Sims Blog - A BaCC Journal
Top Secret Researcher
#225 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:37 PM
I don't know if this was already said, but I would love to see some more spells in the spellbook of appartmentslife.

Page 9 of 580