Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Borja20 : 6th Jun 2020 at 3:17 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Weird relations with NPCs in new neighborhood
I recently created a new clean neighborhood, without the default townies and stuff. But I added the default vacation destinations, knowing those come with many premade Sims.
The problem is, I checked the list of Sims in SimPE and there are many Vacation locals with a lot of weird relations that I'm 99% sure that shouldn't be there. (I think they are all locals, I didn't check them all.) They are relations with NPCs like Hula Zombie, Pollination Technician, Ideal Plantsim, Therapist.
Is it safe if I leave them, or should I maybe delete the relations?
(I attached a screenshot with some of them)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 10:29 PM
After adding default vacation destinations it is highly recommended to exit a game and run Hood Checker. It will repair a ton of issues, still leaving behind 3 strange relations with bellhops. (1 for each destination). These 3 you need delete manually with simPE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 12:40 AM
Hood Checker is available at the following link. This is a utility program, not a mod, so it does not go in your download folder. It's highly recommended to run this program after every Sims 2 session.

http://modthesims.info/d/456523/hoo...ry-11-2013.html