Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 5:18 PM
Thanks. Mine are separated into many subhoods. It's just a big country. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 5:35 PM
That's just what will happen in my BACC once that population is big enough though it's looking like a ghost town right now because settlers only just started comint there to settle down and claim their homesteads.I see the ghost town effect when my families go to visit the community lots and almost never see anybody else there in the deserted community lots thanks to a lot visitor controller hack.
Instructor
#28 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 12:55 PM
I say add only two sims for right now. That should be enough to add some variety at the moment. You don't want to add a dozen of sims, because that might turn you off playing your hood completely. Once you are comfortable with how things are going, then add a few more sims into your rotation. Your sims genetics will be more spread out, slowly but surely.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#29 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 3:52 PM
@monjit1 -That's exactly how my BACC is starting out and growing with couples being added one at a time which will give the town diversity without growing it too fast and not being able to manage it.Your idea is exactly how I insist on playing now because it makes perfect sense and I use hacks to make the community lots look deserted while my sims are visiting in newly started towns which are supposed to look like ghost towns in the start.
Page 2 of 2