Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 1:53 AM
Default Changing Neighborhood Type
I have the ultimate collection. I've already tried using Mootilda's tutorial, using both AGS & renaming the folders. Neither work. It keeps saying there are subhoods attached. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The neighborhood I'm trying to make into a suburb is Voleste's hood.

Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 3:19 PM
The hidden subhoods (Weather, Pets, Magic and those) also count as subhoods. Are you sure the game didn't attach those? This happens when you open it for the first time, in the loading screens that say "Creating weather", "Creating magic", etc.
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 5:43 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 18th Jun 2020 at 6:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by thirstyforsouls
I have the ultimate collection. I've already tried using Mootilda's tutorial, using both AGS & renaming the folders. Neither work. It keeps saying there are subhoods attached. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The neighborhood I'm trying to make into a suburb is Voleste's hood.

Thanks

That hood already has subhoods attached to it, so that's why. Since it's not an inhabited hood, just a decorated terrain, just make a new subhood from any terrain and use HoodReplace to copy all the deco from this one to your clean one. I'll try that now to see if it works.

Edit: Yes, that works just fine. I have made this into an attachable subhood, easily. Do you need any help doing it or would you just like the subhood?

Alternatively, you could get the original SC4 and start there, but this works more easily.