Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 10:23 AM
Default WCIF: This Kurasoberina content, Taeyeon Kim
So I reinstalled TS3 after years of just not bothering with it and basically I've fallen in love all over again. Did some looking around for custom Sims and found the most beautiful Sims ever. Problem? I can't find the download. This wonderfully talented person did have many downloads up, but from what I can tell only a handful of download links are still up (namely her GoT stuff). Does anyone have this sim or can help me find it?
Pic included
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 11:06 AM
I could be mistaken, but I don't think she shared most of her sims. She would show what she was working on, but they were never put up for download. I don't remember ever seeing her.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I could be mistaken, but I don't think she shared most of her sims. She would show what she was working on, but they were never put up for download. I don't remember ever seeing her.

Thank you for telling me. Like I said, I found some of her Sims so I assumed she had all/most of them posted. Thanks for clearing things up!