Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:19 PM
Default Hello There!
Hello everybody and welcome to my forum post about me introducing myself!

My name is Myles. I like a lot of video games. I like playing the Sims 4. I like to play challenges as well.

I am new to the modding community. I have never modded a game before. I have never downloaded a mod for a game. So, I would appreciate some guidance.

Thank you for your time!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by new2eamyles
Hello everybody and welcome to my forum post about me introducing myself!

My name is Myles. I like a lot of video games. I like playing the Sims 4. I like to play challenges as well.

I am new to the modding community. I have never modded a game before. I have never downloaded a mod for a game. So, I would appreciate some guidance.

Thank you for your time!

Welcome to Mod the Sims. The forums for the various games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules so you may become familiar with them Link
You may wish to look at this Link for help getting started understanding custom content to mod your game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 9:46 AM
Hi everyone! I am a new here!
Staff - Moderator
#4 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah J. Dupre
Hi everyone! I am a new here!

Welcome to Mod the Sims. See my response to the person above for helpful links.
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:05 PM Last edited by angsms278 : 9th Jul 2020 at 1:17 PM. Reason: Adding more information
Hello, greetings to the whole community, I have been here since April of this year, the Sims are my life, I like the site and although it is in English I try to survive in the best way. My name is Angella and to this day I have the opportunity to introduce myself.
Staff - Moderator
#6 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angsms278
Hello, greetings to the whole community, I have been here since April of this year, the Sims are my life, I like the site and although it is in English I try to survive in the best way. My name is Angella and to this day I have the opportunity to introduce myself.

Welcome to Mod the Sims, angsms278.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 8:24 PM
Hi anyone I need a bit of help I trying everything to make script for sims and can anyone tell how to make them
Staff - Moderator
#8 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dlbakewell
Hi anyone I need a bit of help I trying everything to make script for sims and can anyone tell how to make them

You should post this in the create section for the specific game you are looking to make a mod script for along with a more detailed description of the mod you are trying to make and what you have attempted.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
You should post this in the create section for the specific game you are looking to make a mod script for along with a more detailed description of the mod you are trying to make and what you have attempted.

ok thank you