Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2019 at 11:08 PM Last edited by CaliBrat : 27th May 2019 at 12:38 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Solved - Is there a way I can fix this without goin back to a backup?
As the title states, how can I fix the roads w/o needin to resort to a previous save so that I hafta redo the tweaks and fixes I'd done since.

I thought lot adjuster fixed this sorta thing, but that's what caused it and for the life of me can't figure out how to get it corrected ... ughhhh

Edit: You try and try to do somethin, but nothin works (or can't find it). So ya post a thread askin 'bout it. While you wait for people to respond to your thread ya try again and presto it works (ya find it).

After tryin and failin to get the issue fixed I posted this thread. Went back to try with the lot adjuster again, as I was sure that's what would do it so I didn't understand why it wasn't. It worked. My roads are now back the way they should be....
Screenshots