Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 2:56 AM
Default Does The Sims 2 Holiday Edition Include The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack?
I know this might seem like an extremely dumb question but I am going to ask it. Does the Sims 2 Holiday Edition include The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack? I know it includes the holiday stuff pack but is the holiday party pack included?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 6:20 AM
You can ask such questions in the stupid/random question thread rather than starting a new thread.
Sorry I can't answer your question as I don't have that pack.
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 6:33 AM
@Colors100, I would say yes. According to the wiki (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Compil...tion_.282005.29), Happy Holiday Stuff is a re-release of TS2 Holiday Party Pack with additional items and Holiday Edition includes Happy Holiday Stuff.

And yavannatw is right; you don't need to create new separate threads to ask quick questions--that's what the Stupid/Random question thread is for. Save new threads for questions and topics that warrant longer discussion and several posts.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@Colors100, I would say yes. According to the wiki (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Compil...tion_.282005.29), Happy Holiday Stuff is a re-release of TS2 Holiday Party Pack with additional items and Holiday Edition includes Happy Holiday Stuff.

And yavannatw is right; you don't need to create new separate threads to ask quick questions--that's what the Stupid/Random question thread is for. Save new threads for questions and topics that warrant longer discussion and several posts.

Thank you! Sorry! I am new to this site but thanks for the information I will go their to ask questions from now on.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 8:48 PM
Back in my Windows days I had the Holiday Party Pack, and then later upgraded my game from a tortuous 4 CD install to a much nicer 1 DVD install by purchasing the Happy Holiday Edition. At which point I no longer needed to install the Party Pack. So yes, I’m pretty sure it’s all there. As Phantomknight says, the Happy Holiday stuff pack is an expanded version of the original Party Pack.