Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 9:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims reset when going to work
After the carpool has come, they reset inside the house. They can’t walk or go with the car either. It always resets.
Also, the bubu dresser, from veranka, does not work. Please, help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 10:05 PM
It's the BuBu commode 2 tile
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 11:26 PM
Put on testing cheats and see if you get an error report. Bugs like this are likely to be a mod, either two mods clashing or a mod not suited for your set up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 2:27 AM
I will try that. Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 11:33 PM
Update: Tried it and search my mods file. Now it's working.
Thanks
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gilbert308
Update: Tried it and search my mods file. Now it's working.
Thanks

What was the issue? Other people might have the same issue and find the answer while searching.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 7:40 PM
I didn’t find the specific mod that caused it but according to the log error it was something to do with the job ( JobData- Teen Elder). I searched the internet for both the Error (Bad gosub tree number) and the stack object name. Then, I deleted the custom career and nothing happen. So I tried with other mods job related. Erased this mod: CJ- job stopinator and others not related: CJ-CustomersLeaveAfterPaying, CJ-JumpRopeFitness, CJ-NoLateCafeteria, CJ-StopKissingMe, CJ-StopKissingMe, MTS_NDR_variableMeal_AL_cerealV2.3 y MTS2_NDR_stayOffMyBrowse; to go back to when it was working. Will try to figure out exactly which one caused it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gilbert308
I didn’t find the specific mod that caused it but according to the log error it was something to do with the job ( JobData- Teen Elder). I searched the internet for both the Error (Bad gosub tree number) and the stack object name. Then, I deleted the custom career and nothing happen. So I tried with other mods job related. Erased this mod: CJ- job stopinator and others not related: CJ-CustomersLeaveAfterPaying, CJ-JumpRopeFitness, CJ-NoLateCafeteria, CJ-StopKissingMe, CJ-StopKissingMe, MTS_NDR_variableMeal_AL_cerealV2.3 y MTS2_NDR_stayOffMyBrowse; to go back to when it was working. Will try to figure out exactly which one caused it.

Oh okay so you don't know.

Well bad gosup tree means you are missing a file or an EP.

Be sure to have any sim in the job quite before removing a custom career.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh okay so you don't know.

Well bad gosup tree means you are missing a file or an EP.

Be sure to have any sim in the job quite before removing a custom career.

Found the mistake, the cj-Job Stopinator required the smarter ep check. I forgot to check all requirements. Thanks for your help.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 11:33 PM
Many of CJ's mods require Smarter EP check, also does this mean you do not have BO's No Sim Loaded? (since this is an essential mod and it needs the check too) I suggest running over to Leefish and picking up a version right away.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 3:29 AM
I have the version that doesn't require the smarter Ep check (basic version). Thanks for the sugestion.