Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"New Roman" Hair for Males (All Ages!) *UPDATED*

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 10:19 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:04 PM by HystericalParoxysm

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#101 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:29 PM
Ok now I have LAN and filesize matters only for my processor while playing. :D
I guess it will look better on light and tan skinned males!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#102 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:43 AM
I simply Had to let you know how much I ENJOY your work but your Terms of Use, as well!! I almost had a hysterical paroxysm of laughter! <holding hurting sides>

Searching for self-realization in an unreal World.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:11 PM
This looks great!
Field Researcher
#104 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 4:48 PM
hmmm.... i downloaded large texture version (yay broadband) and i don't know that it's compatible with bon voyage because i went into custom hair and your hair was actually big foots. as much as i like big foot, i really want this hair... did i need to download the mesh... woops!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#105 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 5:19 PM
Yes, of course you needed to download the mesh, emspp. If you don't download the mesh, the hair won't work. All custom hair is fully compatible with BV - it's a missing mesh issue.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#106 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
Cute hair, thank you. This caught my attention:

"but you people living under rocks using dialup convinced me to switch them."

Ummm....we live out in the boonies....all we have is dialup out here. We'd be on cable if you could convince a cable company to move out here and supply us with cable. We don't "live under rocks" Satelite TV out here goes on the fritz every time it even sprinkles, snows, etc....even just a bit cloudy and there it goes so we sure don't want satelite on our computers. Dialup beats nothing

Besides that dialup is all some people can afford.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 7:12 PM
yeah, thanks... i'm not very clever lol.
If you do download it without the mesh though, you get bigfoots hair! YAY bigfoot!
heehee
sorry, sugar overload... or maybe it was pizza...
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:48 PM Last edited by rhinsmsi : 5th Feb 2008 at 3:43 PM. Reason: My bad
I was looking for your downloads manager when I stumbled across this gem. It turns out that my oldest son actually combs his hair in this style and has for some time.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just woke up and realized it was Delphy's DO. *palms forehead*

Lord let me live this day so that if I found it was my last I would have lived it no differently.

"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
Field Researcher
#109 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 9:48 PM
Three cheers for HP, and another cheer for texture snobbery!

I often get rather annoyed at in-game stuff that could have had better quality textures, but simply didn't. I think a lot of times the quality gets sacrificed simply to have a smaller file size, and in some cases I can understand, but I have the ability for the quality items so I want the GOOD STUFF!

Many Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:17 PM
God bless you! For a long time my only choices for toddlers were the Maxis-made hairstyles, or I had to use long hair that made them look like fat sixteen year olds.
Test Subject
#111 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 4:08 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I've been having a real hard time finding multiple practical haircuts for my sims and had resigned myself to an anime cut.

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:21 AM
ZOMG! laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav etttttttttt!

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#113 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:24 PM
Thanks! There just aren't enough decent short hairstyles, but this one's awesome =]
Top Secret Researcher
#114 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:04 AM
Thanks, I've been looking for hair that looked like my little brother's hair! Thank you again, just what I've always... well, I've never technically LOOKED for it, but I sorta did! It's just that the thumbnail pic seemed a bit... i dunno, the Sim you used was dragging all my attention away, lol!
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:05 AM
Default Yes, one of the only short, decent hairstyles!
Quote: Originally posted by GeorgiaAmanda
Thanks! There just aren't enough decent short hairstyles, but this one's awesome =]

Heck, ya! There aren't any decent, short hairs that you'll see everyday! Especially on kids! And adults don't really have long hair anymore... lol it's SHORT, WOOOOO!!! finally, hurrah for short!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#116 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:39 PM
Great stuff, wonderful, many thanks for making it.
Instructor
#117 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 10:14 PM
Thanks again for this beutiful hair. I am not sure i have said it before. But this would actually look great on females too. I think there are very few short hairstyles for females, i have so far seen only you made some, and i still use that hair.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:25 PM
Yay! Thanks! I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:00 AM
Thank you, I needed this. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#120 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:44 AM
Perfect! I was looking for hair to match my brother's, and I found only 4 results. But then there were the 4 featured/picks! I saw this, and immediately knew this was the most perfect I could find. Thank you, it looks nearly EXACTLY like his!

ENTJ
Instructor
#121 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:52 PM
*confesses to living under really big rock* Sooo glad indeed am I for someone else's hi-speed XD This is fab, not nearly enough male hair that isn't anime/emo.
Test Subject
#122 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:30 PM
OMG! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! It is so stupidly hard to find short male hairstyles, and this is exactly what I have been looking for ages! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#123 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:26 PM
Simply love it! And the female version is perfect too!
Test Subject
#124 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 9:26 PM
Ahhhh.... I have a neck gap... I saw an earlier post concerning this... thing of horror.

D: I luff this cut so much. Is it definitely the graphics card? Or whatever it is? I don't know much about computers, but I don't think we've changed it. Aahahaha. Should I even be asking you about what's wrong with my computer? Aahahah. Sorry about that.

D: In any case thank you and Ill get my dad to look at the fans and stuff.
Field Researcher
#125 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:36 AM
Nice job! My Paul Weller Sims could use something like this, maybe for one of my stories! Thanks! Can't wait to download it!
Page 5 of 6