Replies: 10105 (Who?), Viewed: 444989 times.
Page 405 of 405
Test Subject
#10101 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 4:51 PM
Personally, one of the worst things about Eco Lifestyle for me are these Neighbourhood Voting mabobbityboos. Townies just throw around votes to steal things from your lots and community ones to boot, and by the time I realised what was going on, most of my played Sims were already robbed. Then yes, the paper bag brawling which, initially amusing, gets old in about two minutes.

I have a Jekyll/Hyde relationship with the Sims 4. I don't know how the Sims team keep missing the mark, pack after pack after pack. So much potential going to waste. What horrifies me more though is all the space in the Manage World view. I just have this sinking feeling that they're going to push out more mediocre content and while I love new worlds, I don't at the expense of the game and its fans. I just feel like they're robbing faithful Simmers of money at this point. Where's the quality and depth? Ah, I'm rambling now.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10102 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 8:21 PM
What are these weird loading screen messages the game keeps putting out?

"No"
"I won't want free earbuds"
"Trashing Up The Place"

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Test Subject
#10103 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 8:55 PM
Just classic Maxis humour. You can get an odd message on the loading screen regarding Strangerville when travelling there, too.

I have one for your loading screens, Maxis: "Pulling on Paper Bag over Last Expansion Pack, please wait..."

Eternally skipping life's jump rope.
Scholar
#10104 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 9:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSwitchback
....mabobbityboos.

I am incorporating this word into my vocabulary. Just wondering about the stress. Is it maBObittyboos? Or maboBIttyboos?
Test Subject
#10105 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 310175
I am incorporating this word into my vocabulary. Just wondering about the stress. Is it maBObittyboos? Or maboBIttyboos?

Neither, it's maBOBittyboos! In honest, I feel no one should inherit my vocabulary. Otherwise you'll start sounding like Velma from Scooby-Doo and start saying "Jinkies!"

Eternally skipping life's jump rope.
Mad Poster
#10106 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 4:37 PM Last edited by lil bag2 : 8th Jul 2020 at 6:46 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSwitchback
Personally, one of the worst things about Eco Lifestyle for me are these Neighbourhood Voting mabobbityboos. Townies just throw around votes to steal things from your lots and community ones to boot, and by the time I realised what was going on, most of my played Sims were already robbed. Then yes, the paper bag brawling which, initially amusing, gets old in about two minutes.

My problem is how fucking broken they are. One of the sims in my household, has a bunch of neighborhood action plans stuck on her at once and I can't get rid of them. So even though I have autonomy for active sims turned off, she always goes off on her own to bake a cake, do push ups, listen to music, do arts and crafts, or practice programming. She'll even cancel out the actions I already had her doing to complete multiple NAP activities that got loaded up into her queue.

I thought it was a mod problem at first but even with mods and CC turned off, the problem still persisted. Did some research and found out that the NAPs are way more broken than I originally thought they were.

On a completely unrelated note, I love your avatar. Renamon is the best!

EDIT: Oh hey. They released a patch today and there was nothing in the patch notes about the NAP issue.

The Receptacle still lives!
Page 405 of 405