Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 5737 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
Default Rulez
Step 1:

Using Basegame only, create a lot 3x2 (longer than deeper). Build only a foundation on it. Any shape is allowed, but make it big enough to build a house on. Package the lot and post it up here in the Foundations thread.

Step 2:

Download everyone else's floorplans and start building the houses based off the foundation. You are not allowed to add foundations or remove them. The house should have a second floor, a third is allowed. Basements can be added as well. Any EPs or SPs may be used but no CC.
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:46 PM
*Just as a note, it is better to use as little EPs and SPs as possible when uploading your floorplan, a full game floorplan limits how many people can participate! BG would be a good idea*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:53 PM
Yes sorry, I am the FT criminal .....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:06 PM
haha we love you all the same

Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
I love you more though, you know that

haha, it's okay, maybe building and using some EP's could be good for me :P

Looking for a challenge? Do you like to build, or do you want to expand your abilities? Look no further than this thread! Join the "Groundwork" foundation challenge today!
But seriously, it will be fun. Join us.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:12 PM
Ooh bring it Q! the love game is on, and yes use some EPs for once!