Replies: 204 (Who?), Viewed: 4975 times.
Page 5 of 9
Instructor
#101 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 4:08 PM
@chocoberrychoco, no, it's not a last resort or fighting for equality. It's blackmail and terrorism at its best. And terrorists should never be negotiated with. There's no other explanation to what is happening in the USA now. When boss hires a white person instead of a black one, this is racism. If he/she hires a black person, not a white one, this isn't racism...wait what?!

@Gargoyle Cat, you may want to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Guh3ZMeupo
Mad Poster
#102 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 6:59 PM
I can't even pretend to be nice about how Joe Biden likes to touch little girls or how the left accepts it as "It's just Joe".  If he did that to my kid, his butt would have been dragged into court before he could even think of a list of excuses as a form of denial.  As the video pointed out, if a Republican or conservative did that, there would be scorched earth.

In other news...

Quote:
On Friday night,  a group of Black Lives Matter activists began shouting a political script in a Target store in Washington, D.C.

The verbal assault was led by a male with a bullhorn, who read the script in portions which were were then shouted back by the rest of the group. They yelled, “All black people, living around this neighborhood, because you prioritize money over people, until you stop calling the police, we will continue to shut your business down.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-business-down/

Peaceful protest, that's what all the alphabet channels and all other crap media wants everybody to believe.  Peaceful protests do not involve trolling businesses or making threats.

The interesting part of this story is Target is indirectly supporting BLM.  They have put on their social justice warrior caps and pledged 10 million dollars to be spent for a garden variety things.  If they were throwing money at helping schools low income areas, feeding children in poverty, buying computers for kids that don't have one but have to remote learn in the fall because of health issues and those kinds of things, I'd leave it alone, but that's not what they're doing.

https://corporate.target.com/articl...-social-justice

So here's a BLM thug threatening people while Target is proudly 'supporting the cause.'  This may not backfire on them today or a year from now, but it going to backfire. 
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 1:12 AM
[QUOTE=Wojtek]@chocoberrychoco, no, it's not a last resort or fighting for equality. It's blackmail and terrorism at its best. And terrorists should never be negotiated with. There's no other explanation to what is happening in the USA now. When boss hires a white person instead of a black one, this is racism. If he/she hires a black person, not a white one, this isn't racism...wait what?!

About the hiring thing, I'm referring to the study mentioned in the last few paragraphs by the National Bureau of Economic Research which "indicates that a white name yields as many more callbacks as an additional eight years of experience."Harvard business review did similar research, using an observational study rather than an experiment like last time and found that when all other factors were controlled (age, gender, experience, etc), they "found that none account for the trend in discrimination. Under these and other adjustments, [their] results suggest that levels of discrimination against black job applicants hasn’t changed since 1990."

Again, this isn't an issue if it's just one employer, but it starts becoming an issue if there are clear patterns emerging. Once again, racism isn't primarily an individual issue, but a societal one.

I will say that all this data is unfortunately only about America so I don't know the data and facts of other nations.
Mad Poster
#104 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:12 AM
Harvard should try digging a bit deeper into hiring issues instead of defending their pals in Big Business and Big Government.  They never seem to have problems with taxpayer money which comes from people of all colors being funneled into their coffers.

Quote:
Harvard Under Fire For Accepting Nearly $9 Million In Coronavirus Relief Funds

Harvard University received nearly $9 million in funding under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, despite having the largest endowment of any university in the world, valued at $40.9 billion as of June 2019. The move sparked outrage among many. “Why is Harvard, with its multi-billion dollar endowment, much of it built with help from taxpayer
money, getting a bailout? This is obscene,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) wrote on Twitter. “Taxpayer relief funds should go to those in real need. Harvard University has a $41bn endowment—the largest in the world.

Put another way, Harvard’s endowment is $13mm per student, or $171mm per faculty member,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) posted on Twitter Later, Cruz added: “Dear Harvard: Thank you for my law degree and an excellent legal education. You’re very rich; many people are hurting. Now give the money back.”

Here's the real problem that has been around for what seems like forever.  Obama loved these programs, couldn't get enough of them.

Quote:
DHS Admits 600,000 Foreign H-1B Workers in American Jobs

U.S. employers keep roughly 600,000 foreign H-1B visa workers in jobs throughout the United States, according to an unprecedented report released by the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency.

The total number of resident H-1B workers has successfully been kept secret for decades, mainly because Fortune 500 companies do not want voters to recognize the massive outsourcing of jobs for themselves and their college graduate children.

But President Donald Trump has allowed his pro-reform deputies to release the data, likely to boost his June 22 reform plans.

The DHS agency studied the shifting number of H-1Bs working in 2018 and 2019. The resident population usually declines in September as the foreign workers go home or get green cards. For most of the year, the number of working H-1Bs was about 600,000, says the report, titled “H-1B Authorized-to-Work Population Estimate.”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...-american-jobs/

Report: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default.../<br /> <br />
Mad Poster
#105 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:15 AM
For reasons I don't understand, the link to the Forbes article ( the first quote) will not be added. In the name of posting links to sources which I always try to do, the link is here...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/reneem...s-relief-funds/
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:30 AM Last edited by Flauschschlange : 29th Jun 2020 at 11:52 AM.
I'm shocked by the amount of racism within this forum!
I am a privileged white person. But I have always been an outsider in school. I know what it feels like to have an idea that is within the best ideas of the whole class but because the others didn't like me, it was dismissed without thinking about it. But that was just school, it didn't matter that much.
Now imagine: no matter where you apply, you're always amongst the best for the job. But just because you've got a skin color that is not white, you never ever get the job. That is why people protesting.
The police patrolls a neighborhood. The only person stopped by them and probably being hurt is you because you don't have a white skin color. That is why people are protesting.
You want to send your kids to a good school but the other parents threat to take their kids off that school, because your kid is black. So the school tells your kid no. That is why people are protesting.
And I truly believe that is not protesters who pillage stores. It is f****g idiots who just want to riot. There might be black idiots but there sure are white idiots.
And what you, Gargoyle Cat, are writing, here in Germany (yes, we know what racism can do, which is why we have rules against it) is called Volksverhetzung, incitement of the people. And it is punishable with prison sentences of several years.
I demand the moderators to take steps against racism within this forum.
This is all I am going to say about it.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:57 AM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 29th Jun 2020 at 12:32 PM.
Yes, we have many white thugs as well.  They too burnt down businesses, destroyed monuments, ect... We even have homegrown, white terrorists sitting in our prisons. I don't know what Germany's polices are regarding a person walking into a business and making threats to customers is, but here is isn't okay regardless of what color the persons' skin is that does it.

If you want to yell at me about people not being being to walk their kids to school, I suggest you read up about the the state of the state of Baltimore.  Kids are shot daily because they dare to ride their bikes. Or Chicago which is the most gun-controlled state in the US, but on Father's Day, 100 people were shot.

If mods want to shut down the conversation down, I have no say in the matter. It would be nice though if my posts were taken in the context of which they were written.  I want these problems fixed as much as the next person. Bullying is not going to get anybody, anywhere.

EDIT: Talk about white thugs and POOF, they appear.

Montana: Man Charged with Tearing Down Ten Commandments Statue with Pick-up Truck

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-pick-up-truck/

Plenty more where this came from as arrests are made.
Instructor
#108 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 1:34 PM
@Flauschschlange, nope you're missing the point. I'm criticising the RIOTERS WHO ARE FUCKING UP THE ENTIRE COUNTRY not POC in general. Criticising the riots isn't racist. I'm not trying to say there's no inequality in the USA or elsewhere, because inequality has existed since the very beginning of mankind. People are allowed to response to inequality or injustice but not this way. Violence, destruction and anarchy are not an appropriate response to inequality. It will make things worse and lead to a national disaster worse than the COVID-10 lockdown. Any laws punishing for the co-called "incitement of people" are prone to misinterpretations and abuse, especially when there's a political goal to achieve. Hopefully, I don't live in Germanistan and nobody will punish me for expressing my thoughts about the riots or try to link it with racism in order to get rid of dissenting voices. Thank God.

Rioters (not protesters) in the USA or any other places are terrorists and should be treated as such, prosecuted and imprisoned immediately.

Daisy Cousens (among others) did a great job discussion the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKU4yVxUiLk
Mad Poster
#109 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 2:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
@Flauschschlange, nope you're missing the point. I'm criticising the RIOTERS WHO ARE FUCKING UP THE ENTIRE COUNTRY not POC in general. Criticising the riots isn't racist. I'm not trying to say there's no inequality in the USA or elsewhere, because inequality has existed since the very beginning of mankind. People are allowed to response to inequality or injustice but not this way. Violence, destruction and anarchy are not an appropriate response to inequality. It will make things worse and lead to a national disaster worse than the COVID-10 lockdown. Any laws punishing for the co-called "incitement of people" are prone to misinterpretations and abuse, especially when there's a political goal to achieve. Hopefully, I don't live in Germanistan and nobody will punish me for expressing my thoughts about the riots or try to link it with racism in order to get rid of dissenting voices. Thank God.

Rioters (not protesters) in the USA or any other places are terrorists and should be treated as such, prosecuted and imprisoned immediately.

Daisy Cousens (among others) did a great job discussion the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKU4yVxUiLk
The whole screeching about being racist was directed at me because I called somebody that was doing something wrong a thug.  I call my own son a thug when he's being a jerk. I called him just that yesterday after he tried to pull a fast one. He's 23, he knows better.

I have zero issues with peaceful protesting which there has been plenty of.  All this other crap that is going on, unacceptable.  If that makes me racist while singing the praises of those that want change on many fronts in a legit, long-standing way,  I'm good with that.  I also won't have to read anymore said screeching, because nope.  Bless and Block has been engaged.

If people in the US want destruction, screaming, rioting, looting, ect... then I shouldn't have to pay for such things with my tax dollars.  Nor should any of my tax dollars be going towards any form of media or the likes of any uni like Harvard. 
Instructor
#110 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 3:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
I have zero issues with peaceful protesting which there has been plenty of.  All this other crap that is going on, unacceptable.  If that makes me racist while singing the praises of those that want change on many fronts in a legit, long-standing way,  I'm good with that. [...] If people in the US want destruction, screaming, rioting, looting, ect... then I shouldn't have to pay for such things with my tax dollars.  Nor should any of my tax dollars be going towards any form of media or the likes of any uni like Harvard. 
Well said. I can't imagine how brainwashed one has to be to turn a blind eye to an attempt at bringing lawlessness and anarchia to one of the most prosperous countries in the world, yet making excuses it's about racial equality. No, it's not. Harassing and threatening other people, burning down their property, causing havoc in the streets is pure terrorism, not fighting for equality. Those rioters are like a herd of wild animals... sorry. I don't want to offend animals. Animals are much smarter than this garbage. I wonder what would those smartasses who support the riots say if their business or house was burnt down or robbed or if a friend or relative of theirs was wounded or died at the hands of those criminals. Would they be sympathetic too and say destroying everything they had been working for their whole lives was all about fighting against racism? Would they still watch the mainstream media which tell lies about "peaceful protests" comparing them to festivals? The USA is dying a slow and painful death and western Europe is about to dig its own grave soon too.
Mad Poster
#111 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 3:39 PM
Americans have gotten a preview of what will happen if these thugs take over the way they want to.  

There was a group called "Chaz" that decided to take over 6 blocks in Seattle.  If you want to know more, you can read the story via link below.  In a nutshell, Chaz was deemed a "peaceful pajama party" by Seattle's Democrat Governor and Mayor. A phone call was made to the WH less than a week later when A) innocent citizens that lived within those blocks were being threatened.  B) When the peaceful, pajama wearers started shooting each other. C) Private businesses were being destroyed and or having to deal with extortion.

There is now rumblings of two lawsuits against the city of Seattle.There is nothing official yet that I'm aware of. Guess who is going to be forced to foot the bill? All the innocent tax payers in Seattle. To add further insult to injury, they are also being forced to pay for all the clean up for the mess that was created and left behind which includes the fees for portable toilets because people were literally shitting in the streets.

Back to the lawsuits...

One those lawsuits is from the business owners and citizens that had nothing to do with any of this and another from a person that was shot.  He wasn't shot by the police, the police were not allowed in the Chaz zone.  That person is suing because the police were not allowed to come when he called.

https://www.seattlepi.com/seattlene...by-15341281.php

While I am sorry for all the innocent people and business owners, the saying "You get what you vote for" does hold true, even in these kinds of situations. Only time will tell if there will be more 'pajama parties' in Seattle.
Instructor
#112 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 4:09 PM
Quote:
There was a group called "Chaz" that decided to take over 6 blocks in Seattle.  If you want to know more, you can read the story via link below.  In a nutshell, Chaz was deemed a "peaceful pajama party" by Seattle's Democrat Governor and Mayor. A phone call was made to the WH less than a week later when A) innocent citizens that lived within those blocks were being threatened.  B) When the peaceful, pajama wearers started shooting each other. C) Private businesses were being destroyed and or having to deal with extortion.
A walking pile of human garbage which poses threat to everyone they stumble upon.

I watched a video yesterday by PJW who never ceases to amaze me with his ton of good work. It's funny how YT blocked the video and tagged 'inappropriate' lol. They're laughable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWjQOnrZRg

I wanted to read the article you posted, but oops...
Mad Poster
#113 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 4:20 PM
Instead of wasting time and posts trying to find a article about Chaz that will show up in Poland, if you really want to know more, do a search for Chaz + Seattle.  I use StartPage as a search engine, but something should come up whatever you use.

On a side note, I'm seeing a theme here. First it was threats at Target, now things are happening with Amazon.  I can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Amazon donates $10 million to organizations supporting justice and equity

The inequitable and brutal treatment of Black and African Americans is unacceptable.

Black lives matter. We stand in solidarity with our Black employees, customers, and partners, and are committed to helping build a country and a world where everyone can live with dignity and free from fear.

As part of that effort, Amazon will donate a total of $10 million to organizations that are working to bring about social justice and improve the lives of Black and African Americans. Recipients—selected with the help of Amazon's Black Employee Network (BEN)—include groups focused on combating systemic racism through the legal system as well as those dedicated to expanding educational and economic opportunities for Black communities.

https://blog.aboutamazon.com/policy...tice-and-equity

Quote:
Abolish Amazon: DC Protesters Set Up ‘Guillotine’ Outside of Jeff Bezos’ House

According to a number of videos posted to social media, protesters in DC  placed a model guillotine in front of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ Washington complex. A flyer for the event stated “End the abuse and profiteering. Abolish the police, the prisons, and Amazon.”

A number of videos have been posted to social media that appear to show protesters placing a model guillotine in front of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ Washington complex. Alongside the guillotine is a sign reading “support our poor communities, not our wealthy men.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...ff-bezos-house/
Instructor
#114 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 4:35 PM
Quote:
On a side note, I'm seeing a theme here. First it was threats at Target, now things are happening with Amazon.  I can't make this stuff up.
Hahaha seems logical to attack someone who supports you This is as logical as destroying the statue of Kościuszko, who fought hard to free black people from their shackles. It all makes sense. It does

I saw this Chaz shithole at PJW's video and it does look like a festival of love, tolerance and freedom, where everyone is equal and free to enter, yeah I'd love to go there one day to experience the love myself. I have to be quick before the creators of this friend-zone burn it down altogether Hopefully in Poland Antifa supporters are cringeworthy babushkas and losers who are paid to protest against the Independence Day march or anything leftists don't like only to be removed peacefully by the Police because their gatherings are illegal Harmless and laughable.
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 2:53 AM
Two black teenagers were shot today in CHAZ, about 30 miles from me. One died, the other is in intensive care. They were mistaken by "CHOP Security" for someone who did a drive by shooting or throwing fire crackers and were pretty much executed with assault rifles.
We've gone from police not trained enough, to thugs with no training at all and itchy trigger fingers.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#116 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 7:51 AM
Oh dear Lord, you do not want to work at grocery stores. We had a few dust-ups from "Karens" and anti-maskers. People completely losing their shit after over 10 weeks in lockdown.

In any case, my father dreads going to buy groceries for the house. If he wants produce badly enough, he'll scan the roadsides for farm stands.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Instructor
#117 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
Two black teenagers were shot today in CHAZ, about 30 miles from me. One died, the other is in intensive care. They were mistaken by "CHOP Security" for someone who did a drive by shooting or throwing fire crackers and were pretty much executed with assault rifles.
We've gone from police not trained enough, to thugs with no training at all and itchy trigger fingers.
Uh huh what about a 17-year-old guy who was also shot in CHAZ and nobody helped him because paramedics were afraid of entering the zone without the police escort. Yes, the police are the bad guys because they wanted to escort paramedics to help the guy who was left to die on the street because there was nobody in CHAZ to help him. Why? Because CHAZ consists of criminals and a bunch of losers and they aren't even capable of supporting themselves and rely on donations. Then come gang wars who fight for power because there's no leadership or any organized governing body. This is pure anarchia. No wonder nobody knows who is who because this shithole called CHAZ has become one big junkyard where its legitimate residents are afraid of going out at night because of armed members of a terrorist group called Antifa and its supoprters. Anyone involved in the illegal creation and support of the so-called CHAZ is a terrorist and should be treated as such. I wonder if you were so sympathetic towards those terrorists if they looted and then burnt down your business, threatened you and your family or made you leave your neighborhood because they claimed it their own. I'm so glad I don't live in this shithole.
Top Secret Researcher
#118 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 5:22 PM
The Seattle Police Chief has called for the end of CHAZ/CHOP asking why if it is a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest are they murdering so many black people. The Mayor said the "Summer of Love" had to end over a week ago and she did nothing. The Mayor ordered the police out of the area in the first place, creating the situation. The SPD says the "protestors" destroy all the evidence at each crime scene before they can get there.
People live in the area, paying top dollar (Seattle Real Estate prices are very high) and high city property taxes and their property is being damaged and the police and fire departments won't come out of they call 911.

I wonder what's going to happen if they figure out Chief Seattle, who the City of Seattle is named after, owned slaves captured in battle and committed genocide against the Chimakum. I don't like the old name of the city: Duwamps.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#119 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 11:47 AM
L.A. City Council Passes Motion to Replace Police with ‘Crisis Response’ for ‘Non-violent’ Calls

Quote:

The Los Angeles City Council passed a motion Tuesday to replace Los Angeles Police Department officers with unarmed “crisis response” personnel to be assigned to “non-violent calls for service” such as “neighbor disputes.”

The motion, introduced by Council member Herb Wesson and five colleagues on the 15-member council, would:

INSTRUCT the Chief Legislative Analyst (CLA) and the City Administrative Officer (CAO), with assistance from the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Housing Services Authority and in cooperation with the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health and other relevant government service providers, to develop an unarmed model of crisis response that would divert non-violent calls for service (mental health crisis, substance abuse, neighbor disputes etc.) away from LAPD to the appropriate non-law enforcement agencies.

Quote:

An explanatory paragraph says, in part:

According to the Motion, budget cuts in social services have resulted in law enforcement taking on a greater role in dealing with homelessness, mental health and even COVID-19 related responses. Los Angeles has gone from asking the police to be part of the solution, to being the only solution for problems they should not be called on to solve in the first place. As Los Angeles Country engages in a national conversation on the re-imaging of public safety, the City of Los Angeles should look to be a leader and act boldly to structurally change how it delivers services to its residents, particularly those who have been historically marginalized and neglected. In order to properly service the most vulnerable, the City of Los Angeles should look to advance non-law enforcement solutions in circumstances that are non-criminal.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...-violent-calls/

Gov. Newsom signs budget closing $54.3 billion deficit with tax raises, school funding delay and cuts to services

Quote:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a budget on Monday that closes an estimated $54.3 billion deficit by temporarily raising taxes on businesses, delaying payments to public schools and cutting billions of dollars in spending on state services and worker salaries.

The $202.1 billion budget mostly spares public schools and health care programs from spending cuts by pulling heavily from the state’s primary savings account and putting off billions of dollars in expenses
to future years. But it carries $11.1 billion in spending cuts, including $2.8 billion from state worker salaries, $1.7 billion from public colleges and universities and $248 million from housing programs.

https://ktla.com/news/california/go...ts-to-services/

Wait, wut?

There is lip service that too much money was being thrown at police, therefore they're shifting non-violent calls to other state agencies. The actual budget Newsom signed cuts 'billions' away from those very people and agencies.  I could be wrong as I don't live in CA, but I think it is fair to say that state workers don't work for free.

"Taking from Peter to pay Paul" schemes never work; nor do they fix problems.  This story here shows why they don't work.  If somebody wants a  more personal story about how and why these plans never end well, just ask a person who uses a credit card to pay their other credit card bill (s).

I'm sure all the cuts to the school system is going to go over well too.  Who needs a edumacation anyway.... And if I'm not mistaken, housing is another hot topic issue. Oh and that tax hike on businesses, thing...it is never 'temporary'.  It will be interesting to see how many other big businesses leave with these tax hikes. There has been a mass  exodus of businesses leaving the state for the past few years. Some have moved to other states, others have simply left the country. Less business ---> less jobs ----> less tax revenue. 

Since everybody is now a racist for anything under the sun, does this make Newsom and his new board, racist?
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 5:20 PM
There's been some recent drama brewing in the YouTube beauty community again, and it's real juicy. Back in 2019, James Charles, a 19 year old (at the time) makeup artist and YouTuber, was alleged to be a predator by his YouTube mother/mentor figure, Tati. This quickly escalated with other gurus like Jeffree Star, Shane Dawson, Nikkietutorials, and others chiming in and shaming James. James ended up losing over 3 million subscribers in less than 48 hours. After a few days or so, James came out with receipts and evidence, proving he was innocent and Tati's motivation was assumed to be because James had endorsed a rival vitamin brand over Tati's. This actually had a pretty big impact on YouTube as a platform, to the point where YouTube disabled real time subscriber tracking because there were whole livestreams dedicated to watching James' tick down.

Over time, James has rebounded and Tati has slowly disappeared, making cryptic tweets every once in a while. Meanwhile, Jeffree and Shane decide to capitalize on this and create a "documentary" series where they cover what happened and at the end release a new makeup palette that sells out within a day. The collaboration between Jeffree and Shane was actually a pretty smart business move. Jeffree was known to be a scumbag before all this (repeated use of slurs), but Shane had the fan base and influence to "redeem" Jeffree, successfully convincing people that Jeffree had changed, using Shane's incredibly successful "documentary" format. In turn, Shane got to use Jeffree's money, resources, and reach to launch a hit beauty product.

Now in 2020, Tati and James have made up somewhat and Tati comes back, alleging that the reason she made the first one was because she was being manipulated by Jeffree and Shane. She reveals that Jeffree intensely hated James, something that's corroborated by others who've worked with Jeffree, saying he'd often ask them what they thought about James and how Jeffree would often insult James. The leading theory is that Jeffree is just incredibly insecure and was jealous of James' youth, success, and likeability. It's also revealed that Shane was with him all along, plotting with him. There's also more tea about Jeffree, including how he would often use racial slurs, using Nazi imagery in his makeup, defending a child predator, amongst other things. Drama channels (along with a former model who worked with Jeffree) also came out with receipts and evidence about how Jeffree fed the channels false info about James to turn the tide against James.

Tati is a pretty religious woman and wanted kids, but wasn't able to have any, so she was pretty lost in life, that is until Jeffree and Shane showed up, showering her with praise and making her feel like her life wasn't so lost, that she had a purpose. She also mentioned having been assaulted in the past, which Shane and Jeffree took advantage of, creating false voice memos by editing clips of James' alleged victims. This obviously struck a chord with Tati since she was a victim herself, and combined with Shane telling her it was her purpose in life to expose people like James and help out victims, Tati released her first video which caused the almost downfall of James. Shane offered to also edit Tati's videos in an effort to have more control over what was being said.

Tati also mentions fearing for her life because of Jeffree, something that isn't uncommon with others who have spoken out against him. So far, 5 people who've spoken out against Jeffree have all mentioned fearing for their safety because of Jeffree's immense wealth and power. Tati actually moved to a different state before posting and has informed her family about her safety. Tati also mentions Jeffree having blackmail for several large profile people, which is once again backed up by people saying that Jeffree would often urge them to say slurs in order for Jeffree to have dirt on them. Jeffree himself has confirmed this before, mentioning how he likes to have info he can use against people and having folders of this type of stuff.

This is mentioned in other sources other than Tati, but James is rumored to have wanted to so a similar "documentary" series 2 years ago (although, actually focused on the process of making beauty products, not drama and redeeming Jeffree like Shane), but Shane convinced James not to do it, before doing one himself that let him launch a wildly successful beauty product.

After the video, Shane goes on Instagram Live and breaks down, screaming and yelling, rolling his eyes and saying "Who cares?" when Tati mentions having been assaulted in the past. In the background, Shane's fiance is screaming and a few minutes later, the fiance goes on a Twitter rampage, which isn't a cute look. Jeffree has stayed silent.
Top Secret Researcher
DELETED POST
1st Jul 2020 at 6:56 PM
This message has been deleted by Emmett Brown. Reason: Nah. Let it be.
Mad Poster
#121 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 10:14 AM
Quote:
Report: Walmart to End Sale of ‘All Lives Matter’ Merchandise

Walmart has reportedly announced it will stop selling “All Lives Matter” products on its website, according to USA Today.

“The nation’s largest retailer is removing the items which are sold by third-party sellers ‘indefinitely,’ after hearing from some employees and customers who were concerned about the meaning behind the merchandise,” the article read.

In a statement, Walmart said it “fundamentally” believed all lives did matter and every person deserved respect.

“However, as we listened, we came to understand that the way some, but not all, people are using the phrase ‘All Lives Matter’ in the current environment intentionally minimized the focus on the painful reality of racial inequity,” the statement continued.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral...er-merchandise/

Quote:
Congress Introduces Bill to Stop Imports of Chinese Goods Made by Muslim Slaves

The Chinese Communist Party has built hundreds of concentration camps in Xinjiang, its largest and westernmost province, in the past two years to imprison the region’s Muslims, the vast majority of which are members of the ethnic Uyghur majority indigenous to the region. China claims these camps are “vocational training centers” used to help unskilled Uyghurs develop talents that match jobs in the Chinese market. Uyghur survivors of the camps say they are used to kill, rape, torture, indoctrinate, and enslave them. Satellite images of the camps show that many are equipped with factories, where survivors say they are forced to work arduous hours manufacturing goods the Chinese government profits from for little to no money.

Chinese officials claimed that the Uyghurs enslaved in the camps had all “graduated” from “vocational training” in December. This month, a study by an Australian think tank revealed that “graduation” meant that large numbers of the estimated 1 million to 3 million imprisoned Uyghurs had been transferred nationwide by force to fill labor gaps in factories in other parts of the country.

The study found that 83 internationally operating companies – including American companies like Nike, Apple, and Gap – used factories featuring Uyghur slaves to manufacture products or components for products.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020...-muslim-slaves/

China sez to those that put their money where their mouths are....

Quote:
China: U.S. Company ‘Pathetic’ for Refusing to Buy Goods Made by Muslim Slaves

The Chinese Foreign Ministry condemned the American company Badger Sportswear for announcing it would no longer purchase clothing from a company based in Xinjiang, where the communist government has built dozens of internment camps to house, enslave, and torture Muslim minorities.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2019...-muslim-slaves/

One cannot throw a stick inside a Walmart without picking up a product that is stamped with "Made in China".  It was a interesting choice to remove clothing that sez "All Lives Matter" although I'm sure the asshats that made this decision are too arrogant to see the irony of it all. 

When does all the media talk about this stuff?  Facebook? Twitter? Google?  Alphabet channels? Newspapers? Hello...anybody? No?

Nothing but the sound of crickets. So woke, but yet silent as a morgue.  So many questions, so few answers.  If there is going to be all this noise about slavery, well then, people shouldn't be enabling China by purchasing products made by slaves. Sheesh! Or is this a case of some slavery matters and other slavery doesn't? 
Mad Poster
#122 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 6:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Oh dear Lord, you do not want to work at grocery stores. We had a few dust-ups from "Karens" and anti-maskers. People completely losing their shit after over 10 weeks in lockdown.

In any case, my father dreads going to buy groceries for the house. If he wants produce badly enough, he'll scan the roadsides for farm stands.

Well, mask orders are a real threat to freedom. What's stopping lawmakers from making the orders permanent? What's to stop them from taking more freedoms? It's not just the mere idea of a mask; it's the fact that stores often don't have the choice to mandate or not mandate them. And the vulnerable don't have to shop. The government could instead help them.
Instructor
#123 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 7:55 PM
One Polish singer impersonated Drake at the Polish version of Your Face Sounds Familiar (Twoja Twarz Brzmi Znajomo). He was harassed by some oversensitive Americans who called him racist because...he impersonated a black person. I don't get it. The program itself and the contestants are supposed to entertain people but some oversensitive Americans call it racist even though there has never been anything racist about it.

BUT

A white American man uses melanin injections to become a black supremacist who threatens to kill white people and it's all fine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-Tbo3vyNo

What the hell is going on?! This madness has to stop immediately.
Mad Poster
#124 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
One Polish singer impersonated Drake at the Polish version of Your Face Sounds Familiar (Twoja Twarz Brzmi Znajomo). He was harassed by some oversensitive Americans who called him racist because...he impersonated a black person. I don't get it. The program itself and the contestants are supposed to entertain people but some oversensitive Americans call it racist even though there has never been anything racist about it.

BUT

A white American man uses melanin injections to become a black supremacist who threatens to kill white people and it's all fine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-Tbo3vyNo

What the hell is going on?! This madness has to stop immediately.
You're not supposed to think for yourself, silly.  Pointing out flaws, the lack of logic and so one goes against the talking points and mainstream media.  Humans are supposed to play along with whatever narrative is being attempted to be shoved down throats at any given moment.  It pisses people off when their narrative is questioned in any form.  

It is always Halloween for emotional vampires....
Mad Poster
#125 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:45 PM
Quote:
You're not supposed to think for yourself, silly.  Pointing out flaws, the lack of logic and so one goes against the talking points and mainstream media.  Humans are supposed to play along with whatever narrative is being attempted to be shoved down throats at any given moment.  It pisses people off when their narrative is questioned in any form.  

It is always Halloween for emotional vampires....

And also, wear a mask even though Fauci had previously said they wouldn't help, and when Pelosi made a speech without a mask, wiped her nose, then wiped snot on the podium. Gross. And Pelosi had previously said the virus was no big deal. Also, what about the Gay Pride parades and BLM protests where people were ignoring social distancing and mask wearing? It almost seems like they don't even believe what they say about the virus, so how do they expect us to believe it?
Page 5 of 9