Replies: 128 (Who?), Viewed: 3298 times.
Page 6 of 6
Mad Poster
#126 Old Yesterday at 9:14 PM
I was admitted to the hospital recently. My blood pressure was through the roof even though I wasn't doing anything to cause it to be that way.  I was more than grateful that doctors, nurses, general hospital staff and the EMTs that came and went all had masks and other forms of PPE on.  It was a terrifying experience, being in a hospital with a entire wing dedicated to COVID plus all the usual creeping crud that can be found in a hospital.

I was tested for COVID; I don't have it. While I was there, I also had a CT Scan, a chest x-ray, EKG and lots of blood work.  I left less than 24 hours later ( they wanted to keep me another 24 hours, yeah, no) with a diagnosis that my asthma is acting up because of the weather. This was after they told me that I had a blood clot, then they said I had pneumonia. 

Nancy Pelosi has her own special ways of keeping things classy.  It is part of the reason her and the Wizard of Uhhhh get along so well...
Mad Poster
#127 Old Today at 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
I was admitted to the hospital recently. My blood pressure was through the roof even though I wasn't doing anything to cause it to be that way.  I was more than grateful that doctors, nurses, general hospital staff and the EMTs that came and went all had masks and other forms of PPE on.  It was a terrifying experience, being in a hospital with a entire wing dedicated to COVID plus all the usual creeping crud that can be found in a hospital.

I was tested for COVID; I don't have it. While I was there, I also had a CT Scan, a chest x-ray, EKG and lots of blood work.  I left less than 24 hours later ( they wanted to keep me another 24 hours, yeah, no) with a diagnosis that my asthma is acting up because of the weather. This was after they told me that I had a blood clot, then they said I had pneumonia. 

Nancy Pelosi has her own special ways of keeping things classy.  It is part of the reason her and the Wizard of Uhhhh get along so well...

Been arguing with people on twitter and reddit, mentioning the inconsistencies and such. It's hard to trust people in authority when they lie so much, yet these people are calling me selfish and stupid. I mean I get that people want to be safe, but we should always be wary of any law that takes away any of our freedom. Never forget that when thinking about the repercussions of a law, you should always ask yourself: "What would a psychopath do with that kind of power?"
Mad Poster
#128 Old Today at 4:58 AM
Either my neighbors died, or they've got the virus. Saw some ambulances and police over there.

♫Let's get retarded in here. Ooohhooo. Fo' shizzie. Yeehaw.♫
Mad Poster
#129 Old Today at 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JDacapo
Been arguing with people on twitter and reddit, mentioning the inconsistencies and such. It's hard to trust people in authority when they lie so much, yet these people are calling me selfish and stupid. I mean I get that people want to be safe, but we should always be wary of any law that takes away any of our freedom. Never forget that when thinking about the repercussions of a law, you should always ask yourself: "What would a psychopath do with that kind of power?"

Quote:
Biden Promises to Keep Fauci in Place if He Wins Presidency

The former vice president’s pledge comes as Fauci, who has been at the helm of NIAID since 1984, has taken criticism in recent weeks. Fauci, in particular, has come under fire for warning that if infection rates increase in the fall, further lockdown measures may be required.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ins-presidency/

Quote:
Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

In an interview with Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA, Biden said that he would use federal power to “mandate” masks.

Q: I know you have been critical of the president’s handling of the pandemic in the past. But let’s look ahead. If you became president tomorrow, what would you do differently regarding the pandemic and getting these surging cases now under control?

Biden: I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks, that you had PPE [personal protective equipment] lined up, we’d have been making sure we stockpile all the things that we need that we don’t have now. The one thing we do know, these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen — would have to make sure that they walked in their business that had masks.

Q: Couldn’t you use the federal leverage to mandate that, though?

Biden: Yes.

Q: Would you?

Biden: Yes, I would from an executive standpoint, yes, i would.

Q: So you would, in effect, mandate the wearing of masks.

Biden:  I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...asks-in-public/

P.S. US companies have been making PPE since March to meet PPE demand. 

Tracking US manufacturers’ shift toward PPE during the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.supplychaindive.com/new...andemic/576665/

I'll conclude this post with yet another lie from the 'psychopath'

Joe Biden Ad: Business Owner Attacks Trump’s Pandemic Response, Doesn’t Mention Her $27,000 PPP Loan

Quote:
A Joe Biden campaign ad features a woman who says President Donald Trump “left the American people behind” in his handling of the coronavirus outbreak — without mentioning a relief loan she received to keep her business afloat.

Tiffany Easley, owner of NV My Eyewear, an optometry and eyewear store in Philadelphia, PA, received a $27,000 forgivable loan from the federal government via the administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). She was profiled in Billy Penn, a Philadelphia-based news media outlet

It is hard to believe people want this man in charge of nukes...
Page 6 of 6