2 people viewing
Replies: 185 (Who?), Viewed: 4645 times.
Page 8 of 8
Mad Poster
#176 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 9:58 PM
Have you heard that the Leftists are burning crosses now? Like... deja vu. They was doing this shit back in the 1910s and 1920s. Leftists are sneakily undoing all the work done by the likes of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks. And ever notice that a lot of Planned Parenthood clinics are in predominately black neighbourhoods? Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood as a eugenics program. She wanted to breed out blacks and other non-whites and even limit the amount of children the non-rich whites could have.
Mad Poster
#177 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 2:44 AM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 5th Aug 2020 at 3:12 AM.
I'm breaking my own rules about posting in this thread more than once a day, but this is something else. 

Both videos are from Skye News out of Australia

Here's the first one that claims Trump is deranged. Their words, not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGVNXA_CI

Here's the second one that shows Joe Biden, titled 'Biden's cognitive issues can no longer be ignored'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-GoeFGyIc

Biden can threaten to slap people, swear at people, talk about how children love to sit in his lap ( UGH!) , the hair on his legs, ect... all of which seems to get a pass from the clowns in the first video.  Yup, they just can't help themselves, can they?

EDIT:  The following is from Fox News. I'm not a fan and don't watch Fox, but Sen. Tim Scott breaks down what Trump has done for the black community.  Maybe the asshats that find nothing wrong with Biden should start taking notes.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BccgFmLUd6Y

Mad Poster
#178 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 10:33 AM
New day, new stuff to talk about. 

Quote:
Trump Administration to Announce $35 Million Housing Grant for Trafficking Victims

The White House on Tuesday will announce a $35 million grant to help fund housing grants for victims of human trafficking.

The grants will be delivered by the Office for Victims of Crime, a component of the Department of Justice’s Office of Justice Programs. They will go to 73 different organizations across the country that offer housing assistance, transitional housing, and housing cost assistance.

“Shelter is the number one most requested service for all crisis cases on the national human trafficking hotline,” a senior administration official told reporters in a briefing including Breitbart News.

Over 70 percent of victims of human trafficking who contacted the national trafficking hotline were born in the United States, the official noted.

“This is just another example of how the president is going to be empowering victims, empowering survivors, empowering these organizations that are providing this safe and stable environment,” an official said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...icking-victims/

Trump doesn't help anybody except his base though...

Quote:
Google Faces EU Antitrust Probe over $2.1 Billion Fitbit Deal

Tech giant Google is facing a full-scale E.U. antitrust investigation over its recent $2.1 billion bid for fitness tracker maker Fitbit.

CNBC reports that tech giant Google is facing a full-scale EU antitrust investigation this week over its $2.1 billion bid to purchase the fitness tracker maker Fitbit. Google offered not to use Fitbit’s health data to help it target ads in an attempt to address antitrust concerns from E.U. officials, however, the launch of a full-scale investigation implies that this is not sufficient.

The deal was announced last November and would see Google compete with Apple and Samsung in the fitness-tracking and smart-watch market. The European Commission will launch the probe following the end of its preliminary review on August 4 and is expected to make use of the four-month-long investigation to dive deep into the use of data in healthcare, according to an individual with knowledge of the situation.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...on-fitbit-deal/

Quote:
Twitter Faces Potential $250 Million FTC Fine for Misuse of User Data

Social media network Twitter disclosed on Monday that after receiving a draft complaint from the FTC, it expects to be fined as much as $250 million for collecting personal information from users for security reasons and then using the data for targeted advertising purposes.

CNBC reports that social media network Twitter disclosed this week that it expects to be fined as much as $250 million for using the personal information that users provided for security purposes for targeted advertising instead. The announcement comes shortly after Twitter received a draft complaint from the FTC.

Twitter’s stock dropped by approximately 1 percent after hours on the announcement. Twitter made the disclosure in its second-quarter 10-Q financial filing with the SEC, stating that: “The allegations relate to the Company’s use of phone number and/or email address data provided for safety and security purposes for targeted advertising during periods between 2013 and 2019. The Company estimates that the range of probable loss in this matter is $150.0 million to $250.0 million and has recorded an accrual of $150.0 million.”

The estimate from Twitter was announced after receiving a draft complaint from the FTC on July 28 for violating the company’s 2011 consent order with the agency. The consent order required Twitter to establish and maintain a comprehensive security program and banned the company from misleading consumers about its security and privacy practices.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...e-of-user-data/

FTC- Federal Trade Commission. 

I'm glad the Federal Trade Commission is doing something, but I'm not convinced that this fine will do anything.  As of the time of this post, Twitter's stock price per share is thirty-six dollars and change. It is nothing for a platform that has been around almost as long as Facebook. Facebook stock is hanging just below $250.00 per share. Only time will tell, but I still wonder why people continue to willingly be abused by these companies.  This crap is nothing new; Big Tech has been doing this stuff, for years. 

I'll close this out with more Big Tech creep.

Quote:

Google Will Monitor and Transcribe Your Phone and Video Calls

Google’s new real-time captions feature, Live Caption, will soon be able to eavesdrop on voice and video calls to transcribe them as you speak. The feature is troubling in light of Google’s shaky history on privacy. In 2019, user audio recorded by Google Assistant was leaked to the media, who revealed that contractors around the world regularly listened to recordings of Google users without their knowledge.

The Verge reports that Google’s new real-time captions feature, Live Caption, is being enabled to listen in on voice and video calls to transcribe them as people talk. Google announced on Monday that while Live Caption previously only worked with media played on Android phones like a YouTube video, the new functionality means that users will be able to call someone and get live captions of what they’re saying as they talk.

Breitbart News reported in 2019 that Google contractors are employed to listen to audio recordings from Google Assistant that were captured without users’ knowledge. Google paused the practices after the company was made aware of a data leak from a Dutch media outlet that released audio snippers that showed that users had been recorded by their devices without their knowledge.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...nd-video-calls/
Mad Poster
#179 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 12:14 PM
Quote:
Joe Biden Leaves the Basement for Delaware Beach House Getaway

Former Vice President Joe Biden spent last weekend at his beach house in Rehoboth, Delaware, as he narrows the list of candidates he might select for vice president, according to NBC News.

The Bidens purchased the six-bedroom, three-story home in 2017, last sold in 2007 for over $3 million. The Bidens earned more than $15 million since leaving the White House, including more than four dozen paid speeches and a multi-million dollar book deal.

The announcement for Biden’s vice-presidential running mate pick was initially expected at the beginning of the month but has since been delayed for at least another week.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-house-getaway/

I'm sure all the people that Biden claims to be 'working' for appreciate paying higher taxes for Biden's vacation home.

Quote:
Biden Late-Life Crisis: Touts Electric Corvettes While Firing Up Classic Car Engine

Presidential candidate Joe Biden (D) released a video on Wednesday featuring himself revving a hunter green Corvette Stingray — an American classic — while promising to move the country to electric vehicles.

Biden’s $2 trillion climate change proposal, which bears some of the markings of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) radical Green New Deal, promises to move the U.S. economy to 100 percent renewable energy sources by 2035, five years after the New York lawmaker’s original goal. Such a move would effectively put the fossil fuel industry out of business, as Breitbart News detailed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...sic-car-engine/

The turd that threatens to slap people that don't step in line and agree with him never mentions all the job losses that would come with his so-called plan.

Quote:
Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Curbing H-1B Outsourcing

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday which curbs the H-1B outsourcing of jobs at government agencies, including the government-controlled Tennessee Valley Authority.

“We believe jobs must be offered to American workers first,” Trump told attendees at a signing event in the White House.

Staffing companies have used the H-1B program to fill roughly 18,000 jobs in government agencies with foreign contract-workers.

“Outsourcing hundreds of workers is especially detrimental in the middle of a pandemic, which has already cost millions of Americans their jobs,” the statement said. “President Trump’s actions will help combat employers’ misuse of H-1B visas, which were never intended to replace qualified American workers with low-cost foreign labor.”

https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...1b-outsourcing/

Ooops! Trump is caught doing good things again. Don't expect the hear such a things from Biden's Lies and Propaganda machine ( media) though.
Mad Poster
#180 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 9:40 PM
I shouldn't allow a 78-year old bigot piss me off, but he does, so I'm going with it.

Quote:

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Insulted Black Community with ‘Junkie’ Comment

President Donald Trump said former Vice President Joe Biden insulted the black community when he mockingly asked a black reporter if he was a cocaine junkie.

“Joe Biden this morning totally disparaged and insulted the black community,” Trump said. “What he said is incredible, I don’t know what’s going on with him but it was a very insulting statement he made.”

Biden’s comment was directed at CBS Correspondent Errol Barnett, who asked him if he would take a test to prove his mental health.

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man,” Biden replied. “That’s like saying to you, before you got on this program if you had taken a test were you taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?”

The clip went viral on social media on Wednesday as conservatives mocked the lack of outrage from corporate media figures.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...junkie-comment/

The article that goes along with this story.

Quote:
  Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

The presumptive presidential nominee went on to boast of his mental acuity and readiness to debate Trump — but stumbled with word order, word choice, and pronunciation multiple times in the same sentences.

“I’m so forward looking to have an opportunity to sit with the president — or stand with the president — in debates,” he insisted (emphasis added).

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,” he concluded.

In May, Biden caused controversy when he told Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne tha God that “you ain’t black” if voters go for Trump.

Former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson has said President Trump “aced” a cognitive assessment in 2018.

Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19elWWUmIj8

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-you-a-junkie/

I think people should taken Biden up on his proposition.  Don't get too close though. You'll end up with a finger mere inches from your face with a threat to be slapped. 
Mad Poster
#181 Old Yesterday at 6:51 AM
Those are lots and lots of reasons why for the past four years I made it a point to send President Trump a card for his birthday. He's done so much, and I am so thankful that he gave up his golden years for us. He is like a husband taking up a second and third job so his wife and/or kids can have an expensive, life-saving operation or treatment. He truly is a brave, good man. And he even attended the March For Life - standing up for the smallest and most vulnerable of Americans.
Instructor
#182 Old Yesterday at 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
Those are lots and lots of reasons why for the past four years I made it a point to send President Trump a card for his birthday. He's done so much, and I am so thankful that he gave up his golden years for us. He is like a husband taking up a second and third job so his wife and/or kids can have an expensive, life-saving operation or treatment. He truly is a brave, good man. And he even attended the March For Life - standing up for the smallest and most vulnerable of Americans.
Your comment was very funny. I almost died from laughter.
Mad Poster
#183 Old Yesterday at 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JDacapo

That is very sweet of you. 

There have been times over the past 4 years I've wished Trump would shut up and stay off of Twitter.  In his first year in office, he was sucked into the viper pit filled with Democrats. He was told repeatedly by conservatives and people around him, not to do that. When people play with snakes, they get bit.  It took him another year before figuring that out.  That being said, even if he did everything perfectly, the media would still make him out to be Satan.  He could cure cancer, coronavirus and every other disease under the sun and he'd still be a demon.  Words such as peace, prosperity, law and order is all 'hate speech' according to the left. 

Right now, China is starving.  Trump has over 170,000 reasons not to have food sent their way, but he hasn't said anything.  He understands that it isn't the people of China that are the problem, it's their communist government.

Quote:
China Bans Cell Phones in Granaries after Video Shows Moldy Corn

A recent ban on photo-taking devices inside Chinese state granaries has prompted concern China could be suffering from a grain shortage, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) reported Monday.China Grain Reserves Cooperative (Sinograin) issued an order last week banning all photo-taking devices from a storehouse unit in Heilongjiang, a northeastern province bordering Russia.The ban followed shortly after a video was posted to the Chinese social media outlet Weibo in mid-July of what appeared to be a pile of moldy corn inside a Sinograin warehouse in the Heilongjiang city of Zhaodong, located in Zhaozhou county.“Much of the grain appeared to be moldy and mixed with bits of dirt and other foreign matter,” the SCMP reported. Sinograin is the Chinese state agency in charge of the nation’s strategic grain stockpiles.In recent months, China has seen its national grain stockpile threatened by economic constraints caused by the coronavirus pandemic, a drought in the country’s north, and immense summer flooding in the south. China made two record-setting purchases of corn from the U.S. within the past few weeks, sparking speculation that the world’s most populous nation could be facing a grain shortage.

In response to the speculation, Sinograin issued a statement via Weibo on August 2, “confirming the clip showed the Zhaozhou warehouse but adding that the parent company was not trying to conceal any problems.” Despite Sinograin’s denials of a grain shortage, “a nearly 30 percent jump in futures prices since January still suggests a domestic supply gap in [Chinese] corn,” the SCMP noted.

Responding to the increased prices, China has boosted its corn purchases from the U.S. Last week, Beijing inked a deal for 1.937 million tons of U.S. corn, China’s single largest purchase of U.S. corn ever. Confirming the purchase on July 30, the U.S.Department of Agriculture said it “topped the previous biggest deal to China of 1.762 million tons, reported just two weeks ago,” and was the “the third-largest deal for corn to any destination on record.”

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...ows-moldy-corn/

Meanwhile, there is asshole Joe Biden continuing to spout his racial slurs, accuse the black community of being drug addicts all the while suggesting that blacks lack the ability to think for themselves.

Quote:
Joe Biden Doubles Down on African American Diversity Remarks

Former Vice President Joe Biden is doubling down on his recent claim that America’s Latino community has “full diversity, unlike the African American community.”

The 78-year-old Biden said:
Now, what I mean by full diversity, unlike the African American community and many other communities, you’re from everywhere. You’re from Europe, the tip of South America, all the way to our border
in Mexico … different backgrounds, different ethnicities, but all Latinos.

The remarks were made only a day after the former vice president drew controversy for telling a forum hosted by the National Association of Black Journalists and its Hispanic counterpart, respectively, that Latinos were “incredibly diverse” in comparison to the African American community.

Biden told the forum after being asked how relations between the United States and Cuba would fare under his administration:
What you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different
attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.

The initial comments spurred derision from Republicans, including President Donald Trump, who claimed Biden’s response was derogatory toward African Americans.

The flareup over Biden’s remarks comes as the former vice president’s campaign is launching it’s first general election ad targeting black Americans. Recent polls indicate that Biden is underperforming among the demographic compared to prior Democrat nominees.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ersity-remarks/

I'm sure the puppet masters in the Biden campaign are really confused why the black community isn't taking kindly to Biden's endless bigotry, insults and projections.  Heads of Black Lives Matter don't seem to have anything to say.  It's all so telling....

Mad Poster
#184 Old Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Biden is a trainwreck that has curled in onto itself a million times over and is about to create a reality-warping singularity that threatens to destroy this and other neighbouring universes. And he likes to sniff little girls' hair. Ew.

But yeah... Biden's gaffs are a laff-a-minute while this universe continues to exist. Hope the ripple effect in the multiverse can somehow be mitigated before it causes too much damage.
Mad Poster
#185 Old Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Some good news for a change.  I'm not high-fiving the 14.6, but these numbers are really good all things considered.  Hopefully they will be even better for everybody in August.

Quote:
Black Employment Rose Faster than White Employment in July, Black-White Jobless Gap at Historic Low

The better than expected jobs gains in July boosted black employment in the United States by more than it boosted white employment. As well, the black-white gap in unemployment is at a historic low.

The number of black Americans holding jobs in the United States rose 1.4 percent in July, according to data released by the Department of Labor Friday. That bested the 0.6 percent gain for white Americans and 0.7 percent gain for Hispanic Americans. The biggest jobs gains went to Asian Americans, who saw total employment rise by 5.1 percent.

Black Americans also saw a gain in the labor force participation rate, which rose two-tenths of a percentage point to 60.2 percent. The participation rate for black men rose four-tenths of a percentage point, to 65.6 percent. Black women experience a two-tenths gain the participation rate to 60.2 percent.

By contrast, the white participation rate declined two-tenths of a percentage point to 61.4 percent. White men saw their participation rate drop three-tenths to 69.8 percent. The participation rate for white women was unchanged at 56.9 percent.

The black unemployment rate fell eight-tenths of a percentage point to 14.6. The white unemployment rate fell by nine-tenths to 9.2 percent, a bit higher in part because the white participation rate declined.

The gap in unemployment between black and white Americans is now at its narrowest point in historical records going back to the 1970s. Typically, black unemployment rarely falls below 200 percent of the white unemployment rate. Even in recessions, when unemployment is generally rising, the racial gap remains close to 200 percent. Last year, as unemployment rates hit historic lows, the gap narrowed to 1.6 to 1, the lowest on record since 1972.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...t-historic-low/
Mad Poster
#186 Old Today at 10:37 AM
It's good to see black unemployment going down, but it's kinda sad seeing the participation rate of any race going down.
Page 8 of 8