Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 1031 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2020 at 9:52 PM
Default Made some paintings does it look ok?
Im not sure about the style. i took real photographs and ran them through a bitmap filter (that's not the right word..) so they wouldn't be blurry at lower resolutions and so they'd be stylized. I have some more swatches to do but before I do I want to know if they look good ingame. i looked and i think they look fine but im not used to working with images from real life. would it help if they were more rendered or less? thanks. included are pictures and the package file if you want to look at them in your own game.

Feel free to just agree/disagree! agree they look fine disagree theres something wrong with them
Screenshots
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip [Jessiuss] Landscapes.zip (149.2 KB, 0 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th May 2020 at 7:58 PM
bump nobodys responded
Site Helper
#3 Old 26th May 2020 at 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiuss
bump nobodys responded



Bumping threads is against site rules. Here is the rule for future reference: 12. Do Not Bump Threads/No Threadcromancy: Do not post to an old thread just to bump it up to the top of the forum if you have nothing new to add, or to get it more visible (especially if it's your thread!) Don't resurrect old threads unless your comments are relevant and would be seen as a important addition to a thread. Continuing on a conversation dropped months ago is not a good idea - check dates.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th May 2020 at 12:52 AM
Those picture you have attached at full size is having issue. It has fluid waves on blue sky that translating to game wall hanging. You need to find same picture with much color resolution. Use google search by picture.
Photo with field has appropriate quality. Regards. Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2020 at 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Those picture you have attached at full size is having issue. It has fluid waves on blue sky that translating to game wall hanging. You need to find same picture with much color resolution. Use google search by picture.
Photo with field has appropriate quality. Regards. Vic ^_^

oh thats on purpose does it look bad?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2020 at 5:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
Bumping threads is against site rules. Here is the rule for future reference: 12. Do Not Bump Threads/No Threadcromancy: Do not post to an old thread just to bump it up to the top of the forum if you have nothing new to add, or to get it more visible (especially if it's your thread!) Don't resurrect old threads unless your comments are relevant and would be seen as a important addition to a thread. Continuing on a conversation dropped months ago is not a good idea - check dates.


thanks for saying but bumping is actually allowed in this part unless the pinned read before posting is outdated? "Bumping You are allowed to bump your posts once every 24 hours, so they can get more feedback if you're still looking for it."
Site Helper
#7 Old 29th May 2020 at 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiuss
thanks for saying but bumping is actually allowed in this part unless the pinned read before posting is outdated? "Bumping You are allowed to bump your posts once every 24 hours, so they can get more feedback if you're still looking for it."



I think it is still OK to bump threads here after 24hrs in this particular section so I think you are right in this case. I just go through all the posts and when I see bumping in threads I try to post warnings(This forum seems to be one with an exception).
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiuss
oh thats on purpose does it look bad?

You can upload it anyways. If I am right, you'll have warning from download rubric moderators that say things to help you make your wall hangings better. If I am wrong, you'll pass muster. Feel free to choose.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Back to top