Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM
Default Come Along and Introduce Yourself!
Hello all! This is just your average welcome thread - say hi, tell us a bit about yourself, and what your favourite musicals are!
I'm haphazardhelena, your obedient servant, and my ultimate favourite musicals are Phantom Of The Opera and Les Miserables! (You can kinda guess that from my uploads page, I'm working on some Christine Daae Sims 2 outfits) I started out by loving the 2004 Phantom movie, but i worked my way back to the musical. Still love the film though! I also love Wicked, and some golden oldies of Hollywood Musicals, like Singing in the Rain and Wizard of Oz.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:00 PM
I'm Michelle.
I'm 15, and I live in England.
My favourite musicals are Annie (the Disney version), Oliver! and The Sound of Music.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:27 PM
Oliver is an amazing musical! I love Nancy... she gets some of the best songs!
Theorist
#4 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:10 AM
I love The Artful Dodger and Fagin. They're great characters, and Consider Yourself and that thinking it over one are my favourite songs. :3

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:51 AM
I'm Jemima
I'm 18 but nearly 19 in a couple of days
My faviorate musicals are Wicked,Les Miz,Rent,Hairspary . and i have loads more just cant be bothered to name then all lol.

also in a couple of weeks i am going to be in wicked and i am going to be elphie

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 5:44 PM
Hi, my name's Jess. I'm only 16. I live in NJ, so I get to go to Broadway shows and events a lot.
Shows I've seen are: 25th annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Avenue Q. Beauty and the Beast, Bye Bye Birdie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Guys and Dolls, Hair, In the Heights, Lion King, Mary Poppins, Next to Normal, RENT, Rooms: A Rock Romance, Waiting for Godot, West side Story, and Wicked, but they're not the only shows I love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSCPdOb01o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2010 at 10:35 PM
WOW, that's quite a list, jess! I've not seen half of those! I live in Manchester, so musicals tour pretty rarely - well, all the ones I want to see, anyway :S Shame! But i'm only a trian ride away from London. Despite all the bad press, I wouldn't mind seeing, er... Love Never Dies. (looks shifty). Corny as the plot (and indeed the music) is, I'd kinda like to see it, if only to bear witness to its cheesy awfulness...
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2010 at 7:29 AM
Hey! I'm haynesy2008 and I am completely obsessed with Les Mis, Cats, Wicked, Blood Brothers and Avenue Q.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2010 at 4:37 PM
Avenue Q!!! My friends are totally intending to brainwash me with that over the summer some time, so that should be fun!
Theorist
#10 Old 20th May 2010 at 5:47 PM
I have a friend who went to see Avenue Q on the fucking WEST END! I am so jealous of her. AND she got to be Kate Monster when she was singing It Sucks To Be Me for part of a music project. I was like "JESUS WOMAN, I LOVED YOU ALREADY, AND NOW I LOVE YOU MOAR!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#11 Old 20th May 2010 at 6:39 PM
^^ that is so cool

I'm Kelsey. I live in PA, so my family goes to Broadway all the time. My favorite musicals are les miserables, Hair, Rent, Wicked, The Lion King, and Hairspray.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:50 PM
I'm Annita!!!I gonna be a singer, yeap!!!In 2 years i'll be in the eurovision contest and my dream is to work in the opera!!!(GREECE)

One more thing!---->NIGHTWISH 4EVER!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:35 AM
I'm Duncan. I'm 16. I enjoy many musicals... But my favorites are 9 to 5: The Musical, Les Miserables, Little Shop of Horrors, Chicago, West Side Story, and Cabaret.

I guess I'm your typical flamboyant Broadway-Loving guy...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:20 PM
Hey, glad to meet you on the board, Duncan! Always glad to have fellow flamboyant Broadway-loving people - and a fellow Les Mis fan! *cheers and waves flag* Yay!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:17 PM
Hey I'm Sea.
I go to a Performing Arts school as a vocal major.
I love Evita.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:48 PM
Hi, I'm Kristen, and I'm your average hopelessly romantic sixteen year old girl. My favorite Broadway show of all time would be Wicked, which I saw at the Hobby Center in Houston (which is where I live).

I enjoy crotcheting (even though I'm a novice), reading, and playing most non-gory computer/platform games.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 1:40 AM
Hi I am Galrius I am 15 i will be 16 this month (March 25). my favorite musical would be Evita and Hairspray. I also like video games that have violence and blood, my favorite games would be Left 4 Dead and Left for Dead 2 and also Resident evil there are my favorite, but i like other games too.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:36 PM
I'm Lulu my favorite musical is Les Miserables has been since i was 10. Though Annie comes in a close second and Wicked third. :D