Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:33 PM
Default Top 10 Favourite Songs?
Okay, so which hit musicals will make your top ten? I've chosen my faovurite hits as:
1) Music of the Night(Phantom)
2)Point of No Return (ditto)
3)Defying Gravity (Wicked)
4)As Long as He Needs Me (Oliver)
5)One Day More (Les Mis)
6)On My Own (ditto)
7)Stars (ditto)
8)Thank Goodness(Wicked)
9)For Good (ditto)
10)Wenn ich tanzen will ( the German musical Elisabeth)

Elisabeth would probably come higher and beat Oliver dead in its tracks- but until I learn German, it stays where it is! Gorgeous musical though - very dark and gothic. The Empress of Austria Hungary has a doomed romance with Death... *sighs*
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:34 AM
This is definitely going to end up containing songs that are in movies that probably wouldn't be considered musicals.
1) Be A Man (Mulan)
It's very catchy. Very very catchy, indeed!
2) Doe Re Mi (The Sound of Music)
I knew all the words before I watched it. I've only watched it once though, and that was at the end of last year. I just love this song. My Grandma has it on LP.
3) Food, Glorious Food (Oliver)
I love food, and this song just immortalises the stuff!
4) Consider Yourself (Oliver)
I knew all the words to this when I was like 6. Thank you school, for letting us sing it in assembly, rather than boring hymns!
5) I'm Reviewing The Situation (Oliver)
I just think it's a pretty comical song. And I love the end, where they realise that villains will be villains to the end!
6) Hero to Zero (Hercules)
This song is dead catchy. And I love those little Muses, with their silly dances.
7) A Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan)
"The only girl who'd love him is his mother!" made that song, it really did. I just get sad when it gets cut off at the end, by the Huns. Those damned Huns, they always mess things up!
8) Pippi Longstocking Is Coming Into Your Town! (The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking)
I think I'm the only person in the world that loves that film. That's like the only song in the film, except for the pirate one. But I still love it.
9) It's A Hard Knock Life! (Annie)
I just love this. People were singing it at lunch on Thursday and I was like "wow, epic".
10) The Sound of Music (Guess which movie it's from! xD)
I love it. The background, the outfit, the lyrics. It all fits together well. I just prefer the other 9 more.

And wenn ich tanzen will means "When I will dance", if you wanted to know. It's not that hard to work out, actually. xD
I take German at school. :B

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
#3 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:49 AM
1.The Wizard And I (wicked)
2.Fantines dealth (les miz)
3.Take Me Or Leave Me (rent)
4.La Vie Boheme (rent)
5.America (West Side Story)
6.Seasons of love (Rent)
7.I Dreamed a Dream (Les Miz)
8.A Little Fall of Rain (Les Miz)
9.Castle on a Cloud (Les Miz)
10.On My Own (Les Miz)

i wish i can put more on becuase i love all musicals

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:01 PM
Same! Too many musicals, so little time! I'm loving the Les Misness of yours, though!

Think I might have to add some Jekyll and Hyde Musical goodness - Dangerous Game is an awesome song, as is Take Me As I Am...
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2010 at 7:33 AM
In no particualr order:
1. Defying Gravity (Wicked)
2. Mr Mistoffelees (Cats)
3. One Day More (Les Mis)
4. On My Own (Les Mis)
5. Red and Black (Les Mis)
6. Growltiger's Last Stand (Cats)
7. No One Mourns The Wicked (Wicked)
8. Dog Eat Dog (Les Mis)
9. Stars (Les Mis)
10. Javert's Suicide (Les Mis)

Hmm, that's a lot of Les Mis. And I haven't even scratched the surface!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2010 at 4:02 PM
Ooooh, do I sense a fellow Javert fan? ^^ I'm half jealous I didn't put Javert's Suicide on my own list! Just such an amazing song to er, commit suicide to Seriously, all of Les Mis would be on my list if it didn't exceed 10 things...
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:36 AM
Hell to the yeah! Javert is the awesome. Javert all the way! Javert...*drool*
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:52 PM
1)GHOST LOVE SCORE
2)MY IMMORTAL
3)Sing for me
4)Phantom of the opera
5)Sleepinh sun
6)poison
7)My little phoenix