Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 12:58 PM Last edited by rabidfangirl411 : 30th Jan 2014 at 10:37 PM.
Default Teens ~Closed
Plot: You control a teen or teens, and the teen lives in a city called Rosemary City. This teen can choose to make friends, work, buy stuff, explore, etc. Really, you make your plot.

Rules:
-This is a PG-13 RPG. No graphic scenes.
-No godmodding (controlling another person's character) or killing off characters without permission.
-I'd prefer you to use Sims 3 pictures for this RPG, but you don't have to.
-Try to stay active. If for some reason you must leave this RPG, then notify someone who can control your character or characters.
-Don't travel out of the city.
-You may have elves, fairies, witches, werewolves or vampires. Please choose one of those kinds if you are making a supernatural. no demons or goblins.
-Your character is homeschooled.

-Character Form-
Name:
Picture:
Race: (Human, vampire, witch, fairy, werewolf, or elf.)

-Characters-
Name: Tayla Blake
Picture:

Race: Human

Name: Kristoph Blacksmith
Picture:

Race: Witch

Name: Franziska Blacksmith
Picture:

Name: Luna Blacksmith
Looks: Long black hair that reaches to her waist, with a white strip in it. Likes to wear black & white a lot, Light grey eyes. (I'll try to get a picture :3)

Name: Max Lite
Looks: Light brown hair with lightly colored tips. Wears messy clothes cause he cant afford much. Sorry for no picture I'm on a mobile device.

name: Penny Britt
looks: hazel eyes with light blonde hair sitting on her shoulders .
race:human

Name: Leila Rose Quinton
Looks: Light brown straight long hair with blue eyes, normally wears whatever is in style.

Name: Ronald "Ron" Luther Quinton
Looks: Light brown curly-ish hair, blue eyes, normally wears jeans and a t-shirt.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 1:02 PM
-Character Form-
Name: Tayla Blake
Picture:

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 1:08 PM
Accepted! Let me create my character.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 1:01 AM
I'd love to join, I love role-playing!

Name: Luna Blacksmith
Looks: Long black hair that reaches to her waist, with a white strip in it. Likes to wear black & white a lot, Light grey eyes. (I'll try to get a picture :3)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 2:29 AM
(Anyone is allowed to join at anytime)

Time: 11:30 am
Weather: Hot, no clouds

-Kristoph-
I stretched and yawned as I woke up at the alchemy desk inside my room. Half asleep, I walked over to my dresser and changed into some fresh clothes. A white short-sleeved shirt, some faded blue jeans, and my usual sneakers were good enough. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, ignoring the pacing in the hallway even though no one was outside. The house I bought and lived in with my younger sister was haunted, so this was normal.

I noticed a little girl in the mirror next to my reflection. "Hey, Mary." I said as I brushed my teeth.

"Aw, why can't I ever scare you? I'm supposed to scare people." The girl replied sadly as I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed with water.

"Because I'm used to ghosts." I responded and turned around to face the ten year old girl, Mary Burgundy. She died a century ago due to an unknown illness, and lived here before she died.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 4:59 AM
Time: 11:30

Luna sat on her bed, staring out the window. The alley way was quiet today, her so called 'friends' were not outside today. She got up across the alley was a boy, his name was kristoph, but thats all she knew about him. She walked to her kitchen, being quiet for no reason, no one lived with her. She was poor and could barley pay rent. "Meow" A cute meow from the little kitten she found on the street. "Hungry?" She grabbed the bag of cat food and poured some into the bowl putting the bag on the counter. She looked at the streets.

Time: 12:30

Luna sat outside of the building staring at everyone and thing that passed her. Today was her lazy weekend, just a weekend to relax and she loved every moment of it.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 5:08 AM
Time: 1:30

Tayla pulled herself up over the back fence to her house. A light was coming from inside the small, rundown flat, which she was renting for $75 a week.
She couldn't afford to pay for the electricity or gas. She felt around her pockets for her keys, but they somehow mysteriously disappeared.
"Damn it" She said to herself.
The winter breeze came rushing past her. She grabbed her red hoodie out of her backpack and she threw it on.
"At least I'm not going to freeze" She thought to herself.

Time: 1:40

Now the cold was starting to get to her. Tayla went to the window of her flat and she pushed the fly-screen in and climbed through to the lounge room.
Tayla walked to the kitchen and grabbed her dinner of cooked chook out of the fridge.
"That's where I put my key" Tayla said, finding her flat key sitting on the table. She pocketed the key and sat down to eat her food

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 8:49 PM
Time: 1:50 PM
-Kristoph-
I took a walk outside with my little sister, Franziska. Franziska was 14, with icy blue eyes, and light blond hair kept in pigtails. I was the sole caretaker of her since our parents died in a robbery. It was hard, but my parents left all the money to us. We had a lot of money, but I was always frugal when it came to stuff. Luckily I got the house for cheap because no one wanted it. We had electricity and running water, but we didn't need cable because neither of us liked TV.

I began to walk past a girl name Luna outside. That's all I knew about her. She was cute, but I never really talked to her.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 11:50 PM
Time: 4:00 PM

Luna ran back up into to her apartment fast grabbing her bag. As soon as she got down the steps of the building she hopped on her bike. She got to the park in a fine 5 minutes, but she never really lived far away from the park. She parked her bike and sat down at a bench where there was no one else there, or even looking at her, but everyone stares at the person just arriving. She took out a drawing pad carefully sketching out designs from her own dreams, but these dreams never came true. These dreams were just something to hold onto and keep wishing to come true, but even when they don't you keep wishing, dreaming, hopping. She saw Kristoph with his sister, walking down past the park. I looked back at my drawing, I forgot I made an outline of a little girl. She had wondered why she had a dream about a little girl, who could it be. It could just be anybody.

Time: 5:05 PM
Luna was back at her apartment, it was starting to get dark but Luna only had money for rent and couldn't pay the electricity bill. Luckily her boss was gonna pay her tomorrow. Luna worked at a nice store, she was the manager and worked on the week days till 6:30 PM, but the job payed her well, she earned enough money a week to afford rent, and buy food, but sometimes if she gets a raise she can pay her electricity bill for the month, but for now she had to sit in the darkness.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 12:07 AM
9:00 PM
Tayla had just finished a shift at her dead end job, working in a factory that mass-produces soap.
The job paid shit and there was an even bigger risk of the employees getting hurt or killed. Tayla threw her hoodie back on and she jumped onto her bike.
She looked at the tyre.
"Someone slashed the tyre... Great, just my luck" She thought to herself. She got off the bike and pushed it back home.

10:30 PM
The long walk to her house, from the other side of town, was very boring and very cold
"I wonder if I've left my keys at home again" She thought to herself, as she patted her pockets for her keys.
"Nup, got em" She unlocked the door and pushed the bike inside and stood by the back door.
Tayla could see the adjoining alleyway from her house and she saw some people standing.
She locked the door and climbed over the back fence into the alleyway

Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 12:37 AM
I don't know if I can join I see the rp has started. But I'm gonna give it a try!
Name: Max Lite
Looks: Light brown hair with lightly colored tips. Wears messy clothes cause he cant afford much. Sorry for no picture I'm on a mobile device.

:D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 3:27 AM
(Accepted)
10:45 PM
-Kristoph-
I finished saying goodnight to my sister and worked on my alchemy, mixing one thing or another together. Eventually, I fell asleep with my head on the desk.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:20 AM
T: 10:55

I stared up at my chipped walls, I could barely live. All I am is skin and bones. I only have $200 to pay for rent and food and sometimes ill wash my clothes at the laundry mat. I rolled onto my side on the old mattress that was in my 'room'. Not only that but my parents left me to raise a little infant girl. He shared a room with his infant sister, just a crib and mattress. That's all they needed.

T: 6:30 AM
I picked up Aya from her crib. I called up a cab and dropped my sister off at the baby sitters. I went off to my crappy job at the gas station.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:48 AM
Time: 9:00 AM

Luna looked around the empty store. No one was coming today. "That's odd it's not really this empty here...." Luna's boss walked up to her handing her the check for this week. "Luna no ones comin' I'm gonna close up the store today, come back tomorrow." Luna took the check and hopped on her bike. She put the check in the bag. She biked herself all the way home. When she got up stares she looked out the window. She saw kristoph he was asleep on a desk. Luna laughed she walked back to the kitchen. She looked at her food supply. She could last another week. Luna walked down to her room, she sat on her bed staring out the window at Kristoph. She closed her eyes and sat there while the breeze calmed her.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 5:37 AM
Time: 9:15
-Kristoph-
I woke up from my slumber and Mary came in my room through the wall.
"Hey Kristoph! Franny told me to tell you she's working at the babysitters house. OK?"
"OK." I said, and looked at the old grandfathers clock. I needed to head to my college class! As Mary disappeared, I quickly ran to my college class while eating a granola bar.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 1:00 PM
I think it's too late but I just found this thread and I liked it.. I don't know if we can make custom characters either... :l
name: Penny Britt
looks: hazel eyes with light blonde hair sitting on her shoulders .
race:human
sorry for interrupting the rp too

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:06 PM
can we have two characters? I was just wondering... I'll sign up, I just have to make the sim(s)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 5:25 PM
(@wilksfamily-Accepted!
@imkrazy1000 Yes, as long as people can tell which character you are controlling.)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 6:12 PM
Penny woke up, her first day in her new apartment. she went to her dresser and got dressed. she grabbed an apple and walked outside. she ran to the nearby lake and sat down beside it. she watched the waves and listened to cars go by. she got up and grabbed some rocks and began to skip some rocks. about 2 hours later she got up and went home. she grabbed her small backpack and went off to class. 3 hours passed and she came home once again. she layed down and took a long nap. a few hours later she got up and got something to eat. she dressed in pj's and spent the day drawing in her notebook.

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 8:35 PM
T: 1:30 PM

I walked up the stairs of the the old run down building. I propped myself down on my bed sighing. I heard anknock at the door. "Oh Aya." I forgot to pick her up today. I carried her back to her crib letting rest. I stared out my window. Stray animals were my surprise today. I threw down a raw piece of meat. I looked out of my window at the unknown people walking by.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 9:24 PM
Time: 2:00 PM
Luna walked out of her apartment onto the street. She looked around to see if anything was happening. Nothing. She sat down on the steps of the building pulling out her drawing pad. Luna had a project to work on for college. She got to work on it. She had to draw a person, but who would it be. She looked back at the sketch of the girl. She thought she should finish this for her class.

Time: 3:30 PM
Luna finally finished the picture for her class tomorrow, she placed the drawing pad back into her bag and walked up back into her apartment. She had some lunch and then did the rest of her schoolwork.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 10:54 PM
(Edited the rules a bit, the content is allowed to go a little R-rated but still no graphic scenes)
Time: 4:00
-Franziska-
I finished my babysitting, then called Kristoph, telling him that I was spending the night at a friends place. I wasn't lying, but I wasn't telling the whole truth. My friend works as a prostitute, and sometimes I do too. Of course, my big brother is always too busy with alchemy to really care. The police don't care, as long as they get donuts. I walked down to the abandoned hotel, and went to my room I worked in.

Soon, my friend visited, and told me I had a customer.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 11:17 PM
Time: 4:00 PM
Luna strolled out of her college class smiling. She got an A on her project. As she was walking she saw her friend, Casey walk out of the building too. They walked all the way home, but Casey had to be left walking the next block home by herself as always. As Luna walked up to her apartment she saw a girl struggling to unlock her door. Luna snickered but didn't do that until she reached the next floor. She unlocked her apartment door, walking into a little kitten running at her feet. "Hey kitty" Luna patted her head walking into her room, Luna sat at her desk doing her schoolwork until it started to rain. It poured and battered the streets. Luna closed her windows and went back to her work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 9:32 PM
Time: 4:30 PM
-Kristoph-
I sighed as I sat down watching the rain out the window. I loved rain when I was younger, now I hated it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 1:52 AM
Max paced the floor. It was dark and cold and Aya couldn't help but crying. Max sat back in the corner sighing. He looked around the small home that was just ready to fall apart. Soon he might be livinghe streets. Max sat there frozen,
(sorry for all that Blab, I use a kindle and its acting up)
Page 1 of 2