Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animals for the Farm - Horse, Cow, Pig and Ducks for Pond

by mickyss Posted 4th Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:19 PM by Canoodle

205 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 194 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:28 AM
This is something I have wanted for a long time. It was frustrating to have farm textures and furniture with no animals. I was only able to do flower farms and things like that.
Test Subject
#102 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:36 AM
Please can you make a .zip version. I can´t use rar PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

:fallen:
Test Subject
#103 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 11:08 PM
MK111, in the first post (with all of the download files), there is a link to a program that you can download for free to extract .rar files...

mykyss, thank you so much for these wonderful items! I love horses and have been wanting to put them in my game for ages...even if they are only decorative, I have plenty of stables to put them in!! I would also like thank you for the excellent way you present your creations (with a lot of information and instructions).

Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#104 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:02 AM
Great Animals now we need some hay bales to feed them and I would like some garden veggies pls
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ricaylah
wOw Do you know if sometime you can make a dog? :werd:

That's a :gidea:! Try and make a dog or maybe a cat. :nod:

This message is sponsored by DIET COKE. Drink up!!!
Air Guitar: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97977

If you like my creation(s) please use the thanks button and if you want to post a comment!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:12 PM
1 more thing... THANX!!! :D
Test Subject
#107 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:37 PM
thats so wunderfull.thank you so much.also in the name of my daughter
Field Researcher
#108 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:29 PM Last edited by freoninferno : 12th Jul 2005 at 3:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bud_light89
do they move? or are they "View" only??

animations that are utterly original are not possible in this version of the sims.

not yet anyway.

if you can wait about a year, they may be here tho.

Quote: Originally posted by MK111
Please can you make a .zip version. I can´t use rar

there is a difference between rar and zip in that rar is better compression, and asking for two versions of the same file just clogs the hard drives on the server with redundant files. but that is where the difference ends. any program that you use to extract a rar file behaves the same as the out of date old fashioned program you use currently for zip (like the one built into windows).

there is a difference between can't and won't.

nice work on your animals by the way, love 'em.

CONTROL ALT DELETE.
Rest In Peace Mootilda.
Scholar
#109 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:52 PM
Omg, Thank You!!!!! I Waited To Create A Farm!!!!!
Field Researcher
#110 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:44 PM
Well I had to come back today to pick up the cows, horses and pigs. They are all great ... thank you.
Test Subject
#111 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:56 PM
thankyou very much
Test Subject
#112 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 12:09 AM
:clap: Awsome!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!:yippee: :clap:
these are incrediable & i will use the horses in just about every house i make (other animals are great & will be used alot too)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:16 PM
These are great!!!! especially the horses!!! I wonder if it will ever be possible for our sims to go horse riding!! how great would that be!!

thank you very much for these.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:19 PM
Default Farm Animals
You work is unreal :smash: it is awesome .
Field Researcher
#115 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 5:15 AM
Your stuff is great. They look real. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:13 AM
Your are Great, now I can make a farm.... Thanx so much for these animals.... :P
Test Subject
#117 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 6:45 AM
Make cats and dogs THAT CAN MOVE
Forum Resident
#118 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:54 PM
very nice, Thank you
Instructor
#119 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:53 PM
Greetings Mickyss,

I absolutely love these animals - I saw some at TSR, but I believe yours are better. I have a request. Would you be inclined, please, to add a lamb or two to your menagerie? I sent a pic of a lamb at rest (the same one on your 'Simetery' post) - a standing lamb would be lovely, too - always in pairs you know.

Thanks again,

HeartDeco
#120 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:32 AM
Hi I have a question about your beautiful animals. Because I haven't the Add-On University and can you please tell me, if it works with the normal Sims2? I haven't got WinRAR is this the fault? Please can you write back.
Denise
Test Subject
#121 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:21 AM
These are awesome! Do you think you could make pegasus?
Test Subject
#122 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:29 AM
Ahhhh yayness!!!! I have this gorgeous horse ranch and it's just so terribly wrong without the horses and now I'm all excited! *hugs* Thanks!
Field Researcher
#123 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:35 AM
Absolutely Awesome- love them! Thank you so much for making these- you did an awesome job :D
Test Subject
#124 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:39 AM
Brilliant! I've got to get the horses!
Space Pony
#125 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 1:29 PM
You're wonderful. I have pretty much ALL your downloads and they work wonderfully in game (along with the recolours as well).

Funny thing is, I've never ever been a horsie person, but I just love having them on my lots now... like Barbie & Ken's house here.... lol, along with piggies and dog, and ducks, fish, etc!

Work great in game, thanks!
Screenshots
Page 5 of 9