Replies: 9128 (Who?), Viewed: 806466 times.
Page 366 of 366
Test Subject
#9126 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmo
... the points of the humans were climbing at the speed of the in game clock. Yes it's true, the number were raising and that constantly. What sort of bug can that be? I have no mods that effects the lifetime points.

This is totally normal Your pet just wasn't happy enough. If the positive moodlets add up to a very good mood and the mood meter thingy is higher than the little notch, lifetime happiness points will be added constantly. I use this to collect some points for my toddlers, even if they don't have wishes yet.
Mad Poster
#9127 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyrrna
This is totally normal Your pet just wasn't happy enough. If the positive moodlets add up to a very good mood and the mood meter thingy is higher than the little notch, lifetime happiness points will be added constantly. I use this to collect some points for my toddlers, even if they don't have wishes yet.

This can be done with babies too, but it's much more challenging to get and keep their moods elevated. I consider it a success if a baby ages up to toddler with a couple of hundred (or really any number greater than 0) happiness points already.
Scholar
#9128 Old Yesterday at 10:05 AM
Thank you for the answers. I don't use to give this panel so much attention but this time I just happen to see it and found it odd. But OK, I understand. No, the horse was not very happy as it was raining (and there is no room for a barn on the lot).
Mad Poster
#9129 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Where does the game get names for fish that your Sim puts into fish bowls? I usually go with the default name, and recently have noticed a theme with the names the game is using (Elizabeth, Emily, and Garrett are characters from different video games and also the names the game suggested for the fish that my Sim put into bowls towards her LTW.)
Page 366 of 366