Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metro Window Set

by Tiggy027 Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 9:49 AM

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM
This is great, thank you so much Tiggy
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:13 AM
thanks for making (and thinking of) such a versatile set. Congratulations on your imaginative creativity.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:32 AM Last edited by JLonier : 15th Nov 2007 at 9:57 AM.
Nice work!!
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:39 AM
This is a modern classic! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:22 AM
Very, very cool! Thanks a million
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 1:20 PM
Thanks for your really great set. I also wanted a set like this one!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:47 PM
Thank you Tiggy. You're my hero, I love your creations and I shall use these endlessly.

I love you.
Alchemist
#33 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:55 PM
Wonderful set, very useful for my modern houses. In addition, your distribution policy is a gift for all of us! Thank you forever, sometimes finding the right windows drives me mad .... and BTW I love your waterfalls too.

JLonier: your new avatar is simply great!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:34 PM
'Fantabulous!
Incredible work - For me these will be prefect
for beach homes. I also agree the mix and match
has made this a stunning success.
Thank you very much…

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:45 PM
Excellent addition to anyone wanting to create a beautiful moden style house. Kudos!
You. Are. Awesome.

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Instructor
#36 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:19 AM
This is exactly what I have been looking for forever! Thank you so much, this is a godsend. I tell you how wonderful it is that I can upload this in lots too. Thank you thank you thank you! Now why doesn't this have a trophy?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:41 AM
Tiggy these are so perfect and I am so glad that you uploaded them.
I can set here as I download them and see beautiful homes with nice windows in them.
Thank You so much for creating and sharing, I love them. I think everything you create is wonderful.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 2:44 AM Last edited by whitesiren : 16th Nov 2007 at 3:58 AM.
Wow! Fabulous! While there are indeed a lot of full size windows, these look very sleek, and the matching idea is fabulous! A lot of the others aren't allowed to be shared, so thanks for having a more friendly policy. I loved your Wall Windows Frames and now these... Thanks! I'm going to have soooo much fun building with these!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:56 AM
Thanks, I just love those big full panel windows...awesome!!!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:56 PM
This windows are absolutely gorgeous.They will be used many many times.Thank you!
!!!*kiss*
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:41 AM
this is a great work!!!!
thank you so so so much!!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thanks Tiggy! They look great hon!

Jenn
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:34 PM
I have looked forever for windows that would fit between the upper and lower cabinets in my kitchen. Downloaded several that claim to fit and don't. Looks like my download folder is going to get a nice cleaning from unused windows today. These are fantastic! Thank you for posting and sharing with all of us.

PS: Cough, cough Umm These deserve to be featured.
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:31 PM
The download file has become corrupted. I get an unexpected end of archives error.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:40 PM
How were you able to put multiple windows in one wall?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 2:02 AM
I didn't put multiple windows on one wall. There is only one window on each tile of wall .
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 6:59 AM
Huhu Tiggy,
what a wonderful set! Thanks ...

Hugs
Hügö

Houses and more: Bei Hügö

Handmade Bears
Inventor
#48 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 2:11 PM
Beautiful work - I don't normally do much with modern, but I've been doing such of late - this will work wonderfully in some of my recent endevours.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Forum Resident
#49 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 2:17 PM
Stunning work, thanks so very much!!!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 4:29 AM
Hi Tiggy, thank you sooo much for these awesome windows! I love them. They are just the best. Would you consider making some doors as well to match? Thank you for sharing.
Page 2 of 7