Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#276 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 10:05 PM
I invited two of Estelle's boys over to the house to meet twins Lilac and Serene. Lilac gets along best with Hank, while Serene much prefers Dale.

Hank and Lilac try a go at slow dancing. Lilac really likes Hank, so she's going to try to make a move, by trying to dance closer.

"Now wait just a second, Lilac!"
"Uh...what's wrong?"
"Don't you think it's a bit too early to be doing things like that?"

"B-but Serene and your brother are already kissing..."
"My brother doesn't have morals like normal people do. He does things like beat up people for no gad-darn reason."
"Oh..."

"See? Isn't this much better than all that groping and squeezing, like wild animals? We look proper."
"I guess..."
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#277 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 9:06 PM
Vera Kroon, a determinded young lady. She´s a fortune sim and a virgo, which means she wants perfection at home and at work.

Her twin brother Sebastian, sloppy but nice. He wants to marry off 6 children (not gonna happen, sorry) and wears lots of make-up because he feels that will soon be the fashion.

Felix Herz, my new favorite sim. All he wants in life is a stable family, and in the future some kids.

Adam Öhrn, he´s a knowledge sim and ever since his father became a vampire he´s totally obsessed with vampires. I´ll probably let him become a vampire soon. Both he and his sister Nicolina looks somewhat creepy as teens, a trait that hopefully goes away once they grow up.
Top Secret Researcher
#278 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:05 AM
Jill Smith is a Pleasure sim, and as a Pleasure sim, she prefers wreaking havoc over a quiet afternoon.

Things that Jill Smith enjoys doing while out and about:

Setting things on fire.

Stalking the cash register boy.

Influencing said cash register boy to prank your whiny goodie-two-shoes neighbor.

Harassing the goodie-two-shoes neighbor, and laughing about it while he's all waterworks.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#279 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 4:09 PM
Emily Mariner is a fairly serious Sim like her mom. "I HATE being tickled!"

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#280 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 5:53 AM

Lance, awash in a sea of relatives at his birthday party, homes in on Madeleine Estic-Moiselle. She's grown up since failing so hard at playing catch last time she was here. Grown up a lot. She's all curvy. And if he touched her she'd be squishy, in the best possible way. And something about the combination of those glasses and her little stubby nose - he reviews Dad's come-ons to Mom in his head, adapts the most suitable ones to the occasion, and tries them out.

Y'all know you're cousins, right?" says Cousin Ernest.
"Um - not really."
"Sure you are. Think about it. Her grandma is my aunt, and my dad is your grandma's uncle. Plus aren't her mom and your dad related? Third cousins, isn't it?"
"THAT'S NOT CLOSE AT ALL!" But the damage has been done, as far as Madeleine's concerned.

Dave Ottomas's birthday includes his Uncle Miguelito and his neighbor Alta Mira Starchild. Alta Mira's just barely into middle school, but she apparently is not intimidated by older boys.

Still, they're the only teens there, and by the time the party starts to rock they're getting along fine.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#281 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:17 PM
Adrian Falck, if it wasn´t for the fact they had different eyes and personalities, I would suspect the firstborn-syndrome. He just looks so much like his older brother Johan! Adrian is like Johan a popularity sim and wants to become a cult leader (great if he success, then I might be able to create some zoombies )

Jens Hamilton, who´s a romance sim. He´s got several lovers, but doesn´t consider himself a cheater. He just likes to give many sims love and attention if you ask him!

The Skoog twins

Joel, who has always been a slightly geeky sim. He´s a fortune sim.

Emil, a smart (for being a sim that is ) guy who wants to know everything. Like Adrian Falck he wants to become a cult leader. With harder jobs in my game that opens for some carreer related rivality in the future.
Top Secret Researcher
#282 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 4:04 AM

Hank finds his brother Dale naked and asleep on the bathroom floor. Frankly, he would rather not want to learn the incident that caused this to happen, as he is already disturbed enough.

Dale, after waking up, going to bed, and sleeping until 2 pm or so, recounts last night's experiences with his sister, Peggy. She doesn't mind so much. She finds it quite amusing, really.

Peggy tells Bill, and Bill decides to tell Hank. Hank was caught off guard by the sudden bringup of the subject, and is quite grossed out to hear what exactly got his ever so hated brother in that position. The story is a tad telephoned, so it probably was a lot milder than what Bill told it as. Then again, Dale might have also exaggerated it.

"Do you think I should tell him that I kissed his girlfriend?"

I think you did enough mental harm to your brother for one day.
Mad Poster
#283 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:45 PM

Lance Point shows off his middle school buffness for Honey Beare, but she's a graduating senior and not impressed.

Alta Mira Starchild, on her first solo visit to the park near her house, runs into Edward Beare, who lives in what her dad calls the "House of Blondes" around the corner. The two families don't really mix, but Dad says the Beares' lack of curtains and his excellent view of what goes on there has contributed big time to his not pressing Mom to get pregnant again; so Alta Mira figures she should probably be grateful to the whole chaotic mess of them.

Edward's kind of a stick, though, and needs livening up. Not that he appreciates her efforts.

Oh, well, she can have a much more interesting conversation with top mathlete Maddox Estic-Moiselle, who owns the top position in the district "trig while jumping rope" event.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#284 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 6:09 AM

Teen lovers Serene Garden and Dale Fleurada give each other their virginities in a photobooth.

Funny enough, Dale's brother Hank is here too, along with Serene's nephew for some reason.

"Did you two just fornicate in the photography booth?"
"Mmhm."
"Ew! Perverted, the both of you!"
"Wow, aunt Serene, didn't think you were so kinky."
"Uh, thanks Britt."

"You know, other people use that for it's intended purpose! You're disgusting, Dale!"
"Ow, hey!"

Serene gets a bit frustrated, but it's the frustration that made her realize how much she actually loved Dale. Either that, or it was because the ugly bumping they did in there wasn't half bad.

"Well, you're a dickless pansy!"
"I'm gonna go on the swings...or...something...heh."
"I'll catch up with you in a bit."
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#285 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:36 AM
Ruby Gorey. The Rebellion Begins.

The thing's finished at last. Is this really how Mom wants to remember her? She looks so - young. And dorky. And the painting's so dark. Why does everything have to be so dark for Mom?

Ruby marches down the street to Lily's House of Transformation, operated by her boyfriend's sister-in-law Lily Casa, and is waiting at the door when Lily opens. "I want a pony tail!"
"No, you don't, sweetie."
"I do, too! I always have!"
"That's because you've never actually looked at your face. If we pull the hair back from it, you'll look like a teacher. Sit yourself down and trust me, okay? I know what I'm doing."

So Ruby sits herself down, and trusts her.

There's a clothes rack, too, and after listening to her rather disjointed outpourings, Lily reaches in and pulls out The Outfit. Oh. My. Gawd. Mom will freak! Pink, and little hearts, and her hair - "I look sweet," she says, awed. "I look like somebody you'd take to a school dance."
"And somebody will, if my brother-in-law has any sense. Go, on, honey, you don't want to miss the bus."

I've always intended to get Ruby a pony tail and a poodle skirt, but when you pull her hair back the effect isn't the desired one at all, and by the time she reached the mid-point of her teens I had this CC version and it's even better! I may bring her back for an actual poodle skirt, though, and have her be one of my change-every-day sims. And I'd kind of like to have Lily hire her to work the register and learn to cut hair, because that would give Allegra fits, give Ruby experience toward talent badges that she, being Fortune, would value, and give me time to play with the dynamic between them.

Top Secret Researcher
#286 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 8:05 AM

Britt Upsnott and Phillipa Fleurada have officially gone steady, and Britt wants to celebrate by using mum's bed to consummate.

Phillipa, on the other hand, climbs out of bed after they have a nekkid make-out session, and puts her clothes back on.

"I really don't think we're ready for that, yet."
"What makes you think that?"
"We are too immature, right now. Besides, neither of us are using protection. What if something happened?"
"Aren't you a Romance sim?"
"So? I don't want to lose my virginity, right this second. Please, just respect my decision."
"Okay, but can we at least cuddle?"
"Actually, I think I would like that a lot."

They grab seats on the couch, and make themselves comfortable. Britt's siblings are asleep, and mom is at work, so they should ideally be alone.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing here?"
"Figured I would stop by."
"Without knocking first?"
"Uh..."
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#287 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:13 PM
Do you ever feel like a tag team, Fivey? I sure do! But we can't help it if other people hoard their pictures.

Pollux got his brother John to persuade his friend Ginevra Hawkins to bring Gracie over so he can properly apologize for the whole...everything. It takes a lot of talking, but she eventually agrees to dance with him, up in the designated teen social space of the Stacks house - basically, the attic.

Their cousin Harlan came over, too, and little sister Nova. They've been trying out the new hot tub. Ginevra's still down there.

Nova, out testing her newfound teen freedom, runs into John's best friend Marius Curian, on whom she's always crushed a little bit. Not that she lets on; he still thinks of her as a kid sister.

Down the street, Honey Beare changes diapers and schlepps bottles with more equanimity than usual. Soon she'll be at college, and all this will be somebody else's problem. And maybe she'll miss it. A little bit.
Probably not, though.

Instructor
#288 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM
Amanda Falck, a pleasure-seeker girl currently dating Tom Cronwall.

And here are the Cronwall twins:

Tom, like his girlfriend a pleasure sim who wants to go to 50 dream dates. I was a bit suprised that Tom and Amanda only have 2 bolts. They have the same aspirations, compatible personalities and all the right turn-ons...

Lisa, a knowledge sim currently dating Emil Skoog.
Mad Poster
#289 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:10 PM

Marius Curian's girlfriend couldn't come because of pulling baby duty, and the night out with just the Munny boys and Miguelito Casa feels incomplete; so when he sees Jane Goss he walks over and gets her to join them. She kind of reminds him of pictures of his late mom in her younger days, with that red hair in braids...

She goes back to the house with them, just hanging out.

He flirts with her a little, then feels guilty, and sics her on Mark Munny, who has a hard time getting girls to notice him. He talks to Miguelito while Frank casually starts playing with Marius's beloved violin and gets sounds out of it that he wouldn't have believed possible. For one thing, when Frank picks it up, it's not a violin, it's a fiddle. He'd mind, but eh, it's Frank. You wouldn't expect him to need anything as mundane as a music lesson.

On a visit to their Onions grandparents, Mark Munny educates his cousin Pearl about Frank's alienness in a humorous fashion, exposing silly stereotypes.

Scholar
#290 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:54 PM
Ginger Newson apparently isn't "out" in public, leaving Hrist confused by the sudden rejection.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#291 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 4:29 PM
Twins, Hailey and Hayes...

Khalil

Taisiya

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#292 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:23 PM

Frank's invited a bunch of his friends over for a nice fish dinner, and Ma and Pa agreed to clear out. Although they seem to think "clearing out" and "afternoon delight" are the same thing, which they aren't. "Y'all have a nice woohoo," says Gracie.
"We'll try to keep it down," says Ma.
"Don't lie to your kids, Ma," says Mark.

"I'm sorry about this, y'all! I can't control them, you know."
"Believe me, I know!" Gracie Hawkins rolls her eyes.
"Hmph," says Amanda. "There's reasons I never invite anybody to my house, you know." And launches into a raunchy story that'd do a Hawkins proud.

Amanda's the only girl in school who'll talk rationally about gardening. But there's always been this little shell of distance around her, which Frank keeps wanting to push on through. He doesn't think why that should be so. He just likes talking to her, and feels piqued when she doesn't respond with the alacrity he's come to expect from girls; and pleased with himself when he does get her to smile.

Petra, who's wanted to set her best friend in the world up with The Coolest Boy in School since - forever - is pretty pleased with herself, too. If they get together, she'll feel entitled to all the credit! After all, she's the one who kept dragging Amanda on outings with him.

Mad Poster
#293 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Petra, who's wanted to set her best friend in the world up with The Coolest Boy in School since - forever - is pretty pleased with herself, too. If they get together, she'll feel entitled to all the credit! After all, she's the one who kept dragging Amanda on outings with him.

I think Petra should join the "Hawkins Matchmaking" Company (I think that was what it was called). :P

Does Amanda have pointy elf ears? From who did she inherit those?

Also, are you using a Multi-PT pack?
Mad Poster
#294 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 5:58 AM
It's called Dateanalysis, and she's a Pleasure sim, probably destined for a Fortune sim, so with any luck she'll never have to hold a job. But if she ever gets a job in the Business career, that's certainly the company she'll be working for!

Amanda's ears are a genetic accident. Her father is Joshua Ruben, and the first I ever heard that his face template is broken was when I mentioned on here that she had elf ears. Because Joshua (and his brother Martin, and I believe Mickey Dosser at LFT) were built with face templates that only had Adult and YA components, it's impossible to tell, from their appearance as toddlers, children, and teens, what they'll look like as adults - their features are pulled randomly from other templates. I downloaded the fix for it, but it was already too late for Amanda; and one of her sisters, born post-fix, has a lot of Joshua's facial traits + elf ears, so I don't know how that's going down. I'm waiting anxiously for Amanda to go to college, to see how she looks for real.

Nope, no multi-PT hack. All my alien sims are half-siblings, though I'm about to move in some CAS aliens based on Nervous Subject and his family in Aegagropilon's game. Frank just inherited a bunch of his Pa's features - which is probably one reason I like him so much, since his Pa is my favorite sim ever.

And here, just to make this a legitimate picture post, is what Frank did after the party was over and I told him to do a little yoga, while he still had "entertain Amanda" in his wants panel. And then she and Gracie came back in, instead of leaving. So I let him show off for her a bit.
He's technically in love with Tina Traveler, but she's way too young for him and he didn't roll a single want related to her all day, just Amanda - entertain Amanda, tell her a dirty joke, appreciate her...but he's Popularity and they're not best friends yet, so I can't read too much into it.

Mad Poster
#295 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I downloaded the fix for it, but it was already too late for Amanda; and one of her sisters, born post-fix, has a lot of Joshua's facial traits + elf ears, so I don't know how that's going down. I'm waiting anxiously for Amanda to go to college, to see how she looks for real.

Where did you get the fix from?
Mad Poster
#296 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 2:12 PM
I'm afraid that's job for WCIF. I had the site bookmarked, but it's one of those bookmarks that didn't survive our hard drive crash; and I saved the rar file against just such an eventuality, but it doesn't include a Read Me file. The link I was given is buried somewhere in the stupid/random questions thread from a year or more ago. Tarlia has downloadable versions of the affected characters, but of course that doesn't help with existing neighborhoods containing them. The file with the fix is called argon_arch fix, and there's a related one called argon_alienarch so presumably the person who did it has "argon" for a handle - somewhere.

Lab Assistant
#297 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 6:11 AM
This is Dylan Dorchester, son of Dina Caliente and Ryan Dorchester (Cyd Roseland). He inherited auntie Nina's red hair.

Dakota Broke (Brandi's shipped pregnancy but fixed to not be her clone) is holding her baby brother Baxter Street, whose father is a Uni prof. who Brandi thought would help give the kids a mentor.

Lucy Burb

Melody Tinker

Mad Poster
#298 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:30 PM

Gracie Hawkins starts needing glasses, and is fussed about it, but takes Miguelito's advice and consults with a professional. "Don't you think you've covered those ears up long enough?" Miss Lily asks, after effortlessly getting her whole life story out of her. "Your last name is Hawkins. You're a senior. Your best friend is the Coolest Boy in School and you yourself are so far above coolness you don't need a rating. Face it, you own the world. You don't have to care what anybody thinks. It's time to set your features free! But I'll give you a cut rate on acne cream."

Gracie's cousin Eugene is a shy boy, but his big sister Minerva casts a wide net for his birthday party, and her old friend Alta Mira Starchild, bossy know-it-all that she is, doesn't seem quite so awe-inducingly grown-up to him anymore. In fact, she's pretty cute, and can talk about astronomy.

Alta MIra: Waitaminute! Time out! I thought I was supposed to be a lesbian.
Player: That option's still on the table, but he's got to be straight and you're the only unattached, unrelated teen girl at this party. We can change it later. If we want.
Alta Mira: You just compared our profiles, didn't you? You want to breed noses...
Player: Mmmmmaaaaaaaaybe. A world of possibilities lies before you. Don't be too quick to tie yourself down!
Alta Mira: So far this is a complete fail of a Generation of Lesbians.
Player: Shut up and dance.

Mark Munny and Eugene then get into a long conversation about astronomy and pets. Alta Mira appears to be fine dancing by herself.

Top Secret Researcher
#299 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 8:40 AM Last edited by Fivey : 19th Aug 2012 at 2:56 PM.

Bailey invites her friend, Faust Davis, over to her house. She has a locked 'best friends' want, but he has something different in mind.

That flirt caused Faust to develop a one-sided crush on Bailey, who doesn't share the same feelings. She is already plenty happy with her current boyfriend. Not to mention, Faust is WAY too young for her. She tries her best to make it clear to him that she isn't interested in a romantic relationship.

"Where are you going, Bailey?"
"I think I hear the phone ringing."
"Don't you have a cellphone? It would be your cell phone ringing if the call was for you."
"Still polite to check."

"Bailey! Come down, Bailey! I want to talk to you!"
"Can't, I have to get the phone call. It might be urgent."
"Bailey! Baiiillleeeyy! There's a phone downstairs, isn't there?"
"I have no idea what you are talking about."
"You look pretty today, Bailey!"
"Uh-huh."
"You smell nice!"
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#300 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 5:11 AM
Fivey- hilarious. I love that the house was familiar enough that I knew exactly what other phone you referred to. I also have a piano in that same location too.

Carissa and Ariana just aged to teen. They are Dina's daughters with Ryan Dorchester (Cyd Roseland). Dina has just left Ryan with the kids and run off with Malcolm IV, so the girls are taking this pretty rough. Despite being the "pink twin," Carissa is starting to show her soft butch style. Also, I finally figured out their non-identicalness. Hair colour was obvious but it took until now to see the facial difference. They have identical noses and mouthes, but the eye shape is subtly different. Carissa has Ryan's downturned corners while Ariana has Dina's upturned corners.

Here they are with their older brother Dylan just before transitioning. (I included it here because Dylan is a teen and I was the last person to post in family portraits).

Page 12 of 36