Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 15
Instructor
Original Poster
#151 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 5:33 AM
I use both as well and do not run into any problems on my end So yes you can use all those mentioned mods together!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
I use both as well and do not run into any problems on my end So yes you can use all those mentioned mods together!

cool,
thanks a million
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#153 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 9:53 AM
it works yaah, cool and my sim got bitten to turn into a vamp friday late night, and by monday morning my sim turned into a vamp, and my sim was starving, and my sim works at the science lab, all my sim can drink buffet and get paid for it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 12:58 PM Last edited by darksarcasm : 6th Mar 2017 at 3:15 PM. Reason: typo's
ouch, I just had some kind of a weird glitch and or bug, my new vampire sim had some aliens visit my sims work at the science lab, and so I thought hey lets drink them, my sim drank from 2 aliens, and then the next day I had a friend of my sims moved in and and I drank from that sim, well ..... that one that I had moved in with my sim turned out to be an alien too, and in a glitch my vampire turned into an alien vampire
here is a picture to prove it, the link is on my onedrive account
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgSWbXV3gsNUZ5xgZkPOZc_uolw
Instructor
Original Poster
#155 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darksarcasm
ouch, I just had some kind of a weird glitch and or bug, my new vampire sim had some aliens visit my sims work at the science lab, and so I thought hey lets drink them, my sim drank from 2 aliens, and then the next day I had a friend of my sims moved in and and I drank from that sim, well ..... that one that I had moved in with my sim turned out to be an alien too, and in a glitch my vampire turned into an alien vampire
here is a picture to prove it, the link is on my onedrive account
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgSWbXV3gsNUZ5xgZkPOZc_uolw

This has nothing to do with the mods, as there is nothing that alters aliens. But this is rather cool! Your sim is living proof that Alien/Vampire hybrids are indeed possible. As I see it you have Alien and Vampire powers! Now all you did was drinking from aliens? This is weird, because Maxis said in the beginning that Aliens would not give any blood that vampires could enjoy, it's really interesting that you actually could drink from them LOL

I think I will need to test this, because I would love to have a Alien/Vampire hybrid

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 3:12 AM
This has nothing to do with the mods, as there is nothing that alters aliens. But this is rather cool! Your sim is living proof that Alien/Vampire hybrids are indeed possible. As I see it you have Alien and Vampire powers! Now all you did was drinking from aliens? This is weird, because Maxis said in the beginning that Aliens would not give any blood that vampires could enjoy, it's really interesting that you actually could drink from them LOL

I think I will need to test this, because I would love to have a Alien/Vampire hybrid

Im going to re trace my steps and see if this glitch is constant, or is it one of those Mr Spock answers, the odds are 969 trillion to 1
Test Subject
#157 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 6:07 PM
Default It's not from mod I'm pretty sure.

I don't recommend it as I already had one from alien abduction a month ago. Alien abducted my male vamp sim and he got pregnant and he got an alien boy baby at the hosp. Alien Vampire can't turn into dark formation as EA doesn't support 3 formation in vampire pack. My alien boy grew up to teen, and he got vampire needs bar. He was able to use alien power and vampire power too. But he can't disguise or show dark formation either. The thing I can prove that alien vampire is not from mod at all. It might be EA glitch like my alien vampire son. I was not able to change even his hair anything in CAS. Eventually, I had him drink vampire cure drink, then he turned into normal alien. Then, I used the cheat and turned him into human yesterday. And I uninstalled GTW this morning. Then soon he will be back to a normal vampire like his daddy sim. After drinking vampire cure drink, his cas system is totally back to normal. If EA supported the hybrid, he would have 3 formation in CAS but he had only alien and disguised form only while he was a vampire.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 6:12 PM
I placed this mod yesterday and used,'compel deeply' but my vamp sim still got double minus from other sims. Not sure it happens only in my game. I had a great luck with this mod that my fledgling vamps were able to get the vampire lecture continuously. I appreciate this mod.

Oh I have a question. I'm not good at English so, I'd like to know how this version works. Drain Life Spirit (All flavors).rar Because the sims are not drinkable next night after using drain life spirit. Does this version make possible to use 'drain life spirit' all the time?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 3:14 PM
The "drink all you want/no loss of relationship" mod doesn't seem to be working for me I still get the negative moodlets from surrounding sims when my vampire sim deep drinks from another sim in public and I don't have the option to drink from that same sim afterwards. I don't think I have any other conflicting mods (the only other mods I have are MCC and the faster eating mod)! Help?? D:
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianetti
I been using this mod and enjoy it a lot.. I saw on the Sims Forum that there might be a possibility to make the Cure Vampirism fatal. I was wondering if you had intentions of doing such? I would like to see a Vampire Hunter not just able to cure a vampire with said drink but the option to have said drink kill the vampire in question instead of curing them. Not sure if it is possible to do a cure and/or kill type of thing with the Cure.

Would like to see Hunters being a bit more proactive and a threat (at least in my game). I'm a big White Wolf World of Darkness fan, with Vampires and Clans (using Clubs for this). Now I wouldn't mind introducing the Hunter aspect and send some Humans tired of watching their Sim population being fed and/or changed to start reacting to the threat before them.

By the way, again, fantastic set of mods.

I have not tried it, but I had an evil vampire and he had the option to kill vampires with the cure vampire drink.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
I need a mod were my Vamps only eat Plasma fruit food or feed off of other sims. They keep making regular food when hungry then getting sick..

That is a bug. TwistedMexi has a fix for it. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=589619
Instructor
Original Poster
#162 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simberlyann
The "drink all you want/no loss of relationship" mod doesn't seem to be working for me I still get the negative moodlets from surrounding sims when my vampire sim deep drinks from another sim in public and I don't have the option to drink from that same sim afterwards. I don't think I have any other conflicting mods (the only other mods I have are MCC and the faster eating mod)! Help?? D:

As mentioned further up in the comments, here again:

The mod Drink All you want (no loss of relationship) needs Princess Vee's no restriction mod to work, because her mod does not get rid of the buffs that both sims experience, the bitten and the biter. If you want no relationship loss, you have to pair it with her mod! If you don't care about relationships and the buffs, then use the original base game "Drink all you want", which does not include "no loss of relationship"

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#163 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:09 AM
The no waiting for vampire training mod isnt working for me. It keeps saying I need to wait after I train a vampire.
Test Subject
#164 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 7:31 PM Last edited by keekee53 : 14th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM.
I picked the no autonomy drain life spirit and my vamp Sim was at the nightclub killing Sims. It was pretty hilarious but yeah I want to be in control of my vamp's kills. Can you please look into this because I really love this mod?

Edit: I was using the deadly exhaustion no autonomy. I am going to try the plain no autonomy and see if it works.

Edit: tested out the no autonomy drain life spirit without the deadly exhaustion and my vamp sim was still trying to autonomously kill sims in the night club.
Instructor
Original Poster
#165 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keekee53
I picked the no autonomy drain life spirit and my vamp Sim was at the nightclub killing Sims. It was pretty hilarious but yeah I want to be in control of my vamp's kills. Can you please look into this because I really love this mod?

Edit: I was using the deadly exhaustion no autonomy. I am going to try the plain no autonomy and see if it works.

Edit: tested out the no autonomy drain life spirit without the deadly exhaustion and my vamp sim was still trying to autonomously kill sims in the night club.

That's because in clubs ALL vampire powers are being used autonomously. Has nothing to do with the mod. Once your Sim gathers in a vampire club and powers are allowed they will use them. Even autonomous turning is being found in the club auto settings. That means I would need to mod the club for vampires. I am not sure though if it is done simply by deleting the Drain Life Spirit interaction from the code. Maybe, I will need to test it when I find some spare time.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#166 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:56 AM
As mentioned further up in the comments, here again:

The mod Drink All you want (no loss of relationship) needs Princess Vee's no restriction mod to work, because her mod does not get rid of the buffs that both sims experience, the bitten and the biter. If you want no relationship loss, you have to pair it with her mod! If you don't care about relationships and the buffs, then use the original base game "Drink all you want", which does not include "no loss of relationship"

Thank you! I'm so sorry, I must have skimmed right over that part. Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#167 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 6:21 AM
That's because in clubs ALL vampire powers are being used autonomously. Has nothing to do with the mod. Once your Sim gathers in a vampire club and powers are allowed they will use them. Even autonomous turning is being found in the club auto settings. That means I would need to mod the club for vampires. I am not sure though if it is done simply by deleting the Drain Life Spirit interaction from the code. Maybe, I will need to test it when I find some spare time.

OMG I didn't even think about that. My vampire was in a club and one of the activities was to use vampire powers. That makes sense. I will test is out later and thank you so much for your reply and mod
Instructor
Original Poster
#168 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:01 PM
Update: 03.23.2017

The mod and all Optional flavors are compatible with the latest patch 1.28.25.1020
None of the files was altered in any way!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#169 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 8:07 PM
Thank you for this mod! I have a suggestion though, I'd love a "no autonomous Show Off Powers" mod for vamps.

I find the action incredibly annoying not just because of the noises but because my Sims have to walk around in order to do this action, and it cancels out of their lovely conversation they were just having ... Thank you so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#170 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:48 AM
I've uploaded a new optional file called VAMPIRES_Faster_Transformation! In my test the transformation which usually takes about 3 days or so to finish, only took my Sim 1 day. She turned the same day a vampire offered her the dark gift!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#171 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 1:00 AM
I've uploaded a new Optional file called: Tanja1986VampiresNoDeathSadness_ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit.rar
This adds the following features:
1. No autonomy for Deadly Drain Life Spirit
2. Clubs won't use it on their own
3. You can kill anyone with Drain Life Spirit.
4. No sadness from vampires, no more stupid mourning for them!
(don't use this with any other Deadly Drain Life Spirit module)
Thank you so much for testing the mod for me @AlfredFJonesWorldHero

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#172 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 2:10 AM Last edited by melissaq64 : 4th Apr 2017 at 1:43 PM.
I've uploaded a new Optional file called: Tanja1986VampiresNoDeathSadness_ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit.rar
This adds the following features:
1. No autonomy for Deadly Drain Life Spirit
2. Clubs won't use it on their own
3. You can kill anyone with Drain Life Spirit.
4. No sadness from vampires, no more stupid mourning for them!
(don't use this with any other Deadly Drain Life Spirit module)
Thank you so much for testing the mod for me @AlfredFJonesWorldHero

This is amazing, thank you! Is it possible if you can add a Deadly Drain Life Spirit flavor with No Death Sadness that has the exhaustion death as its animation?
Instructor
Original Poster
#173 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
This is amazing, thank you! Is it possible if you can add a Deadly Drain Life Spirit flavor with No Death Sadness that has the exhaustion death as its animation?

you're welcome! Please elaborate a little bit further what you want. Because I added Elder_Exhaustion as death type. Which death do you mean? Maybe the one from the Steam room? That's not called exhaustion, that's just plain and simple called SteamRoom LOL :D

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#174 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:28 PM
I've uploaded version 3 for stronger Plasma food! The package contains all the foods. Plasma fruit, Plasma Salad, Plasma Packs and Plasma Jane!

Second update for today, I've uploaded version 2 for the No Mentor Timeout! This time the function will truly never disable and your vampire can ask the mentor as many times as they like!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#175 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:36 AM
you're welcome! Please elaborate a little bit further what you want. Because I added Elder_Exhaustion as death type. Which death do you mean? Maybe the one from the Steam room? That's not called exhaustion, that's just plain and simple called SteamRoom LOL :D

Sorry about my post, i misread your update notes. Its all good. Thank you for responding so quick though!
Page 7 of 15