Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

INVISIBLE Sim

by Bink13y Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 5:58 PM

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Field Researcher
#76 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:50 AM
!!!!!!! fabulous!
Instructor
#77 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:15 PM
can you make a invisible skintone so not do clotes, hair make-up, mask invisible or transparent?

Unauthorized incoming post!
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:22 PM
That is the coolest. I saw this yesterday, which also when I saw a post in the community forums on how to make a Butler. It seemed perfect. I made an invisible Sim, skilled her up, put her into an established house, gave her a bed, and made her unselectable. Immediately a note popped up that said, "Oh, look at the time. I really must be going." And now they're gone. At least I think they are. I guess I really don't know. Are they still in my neighborhood somewhere? Did I turn them into a townie when I boolpropped them? Will I ever see them again? No, I guess I won't.

So, I don't think it's totally useless. In fact, I think it will be pretty cool once I figure out how to make them unselectable and still in my house. The dishes will appear to wash themselves.

Also, the male hair thing: I was thinking of using one of the current featured downloads: the guy with a chicken on his head. Seems like you'd just have a chicken floating around, which could be fun, too.
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st May 2006 at 10:40 PM
This is hilarious! I've got sandwiches making themselves, toilets flushing by themselves, etc. Now, if I could make a Mel Torme or Don Knotts face just floating around, I think I would wet myself from laughter.

This invisible Sim also comes in handy when I'm writing my Sims stories, and I don't want a visible character to interfere with the other characters, but still want some kind of action going on. Or, if I don't want the green diamond floating above one of the characters in a scene. I make an invisible character, select it, and put it off to the side of the screenshot.

Thanks. Very good job!!!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:13 AM
This is actually one of the gratest genetics. It can be great for movie making. If you want a sim to do an animation that can only be accessed by interacting with another sim, you can do it now. The other sim won't even be seeen. THANKS.
Test Subject
#81 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:53 AM
Thank you so much- it helps with filming a series and stuff like that- it's not useless at all
Test Subject
#82 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:23 AM
This is the coolest download by far! :-D

Lp rocks! :)
Instructor
#83 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 2:51 AM
Useless? Nonsense! This will help telekinetic Sims out! This will perfectly create the illusion that a Sim is telekinetic!

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:59 AM
i think this is totally awesome. my sim is lonely and dances by herself in my video im working on. lol. this will be fun...
Test Subject
#85 Old 15th May 2007 at 2:07 PM
I'd like to see a transparent/invisible skintone that works with fully opaque clothing.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokeylope
YAY

I remember first finding the invisible outfit in debug mode and wanting a head.

I WANT AN INVISIBLE FAMILY! They will be adorable..

And you can use it to set up screenshots, like someone has an imaginary friend or something.

Lol never thought of an imaginary friend!...Could use it for my next movie...
This is the BEST mod ever! This is gonna be handy.. :D
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:54 AM Last edited by TiffanielovestheSims : 15th Aug 2007 at 3:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pokeylope
question- has this worked for anyone?

It worked for me and i must say, it works GREAT!!
Edit: I have just discovered something: When i went to make an invisible kid, there was no mesh for natualist kids, (so they are invisible) do i need to download one?
Field Researcher
#88 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:59 AM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 24th Mar 2008 at 11:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. E.
That is the coolest. I saw this yesterday, which also when I saw a post in the community forums on how to make a Butler. It seemed perfect. I made an invisible Sim, skilled her up, put her into an established house, gave her a bed, and made her unselectable. Immediately a note popped up that said, "Oh, look at the time. I really must be going." And now they're gone. At least I think they are. I guess I really don't know. Are they still in my neighborhood somewhere? Did I turn them into a townie when I boolpropped them? Will I ever see them again? No, I guess I won't.

you will see them again, you just have to go into the neighborhood without saving and then go back into the house and hay presto! There is your sim! PM me if this dosent work and ill try and help you. You're right about something: this invisible sim thing is NOT useless!! I thought about giving my person an imaginary friend.... lol could be disasterous...

Quote: Originally posted by Tiffanielovesthesims
It worked for me and i must say, it works GREAT!!
Edit: I have just discovered something: When i went to make an invisible kid, there was no mesh for natualist kids, (so they are invisible) do i need to download one?

Yes you do. the mesh for invisible clothes is here:
ftp://ftp.adventurers-anonymous.org...thingForAll.zip this is a download and once you enter it, it will ask you to open or save the file!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 5:06 AM
LOL, i want to see my sim fight with an invisible sim!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 4:31 AM
Haha I made the Grim Reaper and an Invisible Sim have babies...
It ended up as a transparent grim reaper! XD Hahahaha! not useless! I <3 IT

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:20 PM
Default Awsome
Awesome like a real ghost!
Field Researcher
#92 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
xD lol wicked. It would be like a imaginery friend for the kids ^^ What would happen if you took the plumbob off with that cheat? Wonder if you'd find your sim lol

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:30 AM
the house will be hunt
this whole town will be hunt by ghosts

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 5:45 PM
I love this, movie possibilities, my personal favs imaginary friends and levitation, you guys are fun! I was going to post about the imaginary friends and the uses for a magic friend (pretending to cast a spell to do dishes, cook a meal, I could have invisible live-in hired help, and it is all the magic! Whee! Thanks Bink13y

Now where did I leave them? Thank goodness for the toggle plumbob mod, so I can point them out! And spacebar, mustn't forget that...
#95 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 3:37 AM
After you make the person invisible, is it possible to change it back?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 23rd May 2010 at 12:08 AM
OMG this is freaking awesome!
I have an invisable sim...
It's hilarious to watch other sims talk to and interact with him cause it's liek they're talking to themselves.
His name is Imaginary Friend >.> XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 8:20 AM
Actually, very useful for story-telling. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:23 PM
thank you! you normally need a EP to make your sim invisible!
Test Subject
#99 Old 16th May 2011 at 3:55 PM
lol This is so cool!
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 1:21 AM
Excuse me, I'm new to modding and I really liked this mod but I'd like to make a variation of it for my own game. I'd like to make Jackle from NiGHTs into Dreams but I don't know how to do the whole invisible thing while keeping hair and clothing completely opaque! Could someone please help me?
Page 4 of 5