Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 16
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nihilluss
Some news about new version?
The Modder is Quitting on this mod so there will be no new Version ever. Typical. And its all because of worthless Sims 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#252 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
The Modder is Quitting on this mod so there will be no new Version ever. Typical. And its all because of worthless Sims 4.

I said on all my messages that will be a new version. And I don't leaving my MOD. And please, read before publishg something.
Test Subject
#253 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:21 AM
Sorry for the other responses. XD I didn't have anything to do with it but they were really rude. I haven't tried any other versions of your mod but I'm looking forward to your next one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaloopy
Sorry for the other responses. XD I didn't have anything to do with it but they were really rude. I haven't tried any other versions of your mod but I'm looking forward to your next one.

Thank you for posting! You will love the newer version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#255 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 5:22 AM
Thanks so much for making this mod, I love it!

Since you asked for suggestions, here are a few vampire cliches for you:
- allow vampires to make non-supernatural sims do what they want (it's already possible for high charisma sims but vampires could be better at it)
- make another sim fall for them without the vampire liking that sim
- give negative moodlet for when around warewolves - create some hostile vampire-warewolf dynamics
- the opposite for fearies, since fairy blood is particularly tasty for vampires
- more creative ways to kill with showing off their great physical strength
- allow children/teens to use the vampire powers if possible (since you're hoping on changing it to a core mod), including fast learning at night
- give other sims a moodlet about cold skin, after touching a vampire
Lab Assistant
#256 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 5:07 PM
Thank you for creating this mod, I have a question;
Does this mod get rid of the sparkly vampires? Or do I have to download a separate mod for that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#257 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrassalidale
Thank you for creating this mod, I have a question;
Does this mod get rid of the sparkly vampires? Or do I have to download a separate mod for that?

The actual not but just developing yes. And working. Perhaps i release it on two weeks ir in this weekend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#258 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 4:43 PM
Looks awesome...Gonna try it out immediately :)
Test Subject
#259 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:04 AM
A good addtion to this would be for vampires to be able to drink from everyone - even sims that they are not friends with. Vampires should be able to prey on all! They shouldn't have to be nicey-nice about it.
Test Subject
#260 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 6:05 PM
Hello, i love the mod and I wanted to ask if their are new Infos for v5. English is not my main language and Not so good so sry if i unterstanded something wrong and the mod is broken up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#261 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ven0m
Hello, i love the mod and I wanted to ask if their are new Infos for v5. English is not my main language and Not so good so sry if i unterstanded something wrong and the mod is broken up.

I only can say that the new version will be the best and is too near! But also will be the last, because I think everything I wanted at first time to do with vampires is done and also, the mod is taking too long time for me because is really big. Also, I'm losing the Interest on the game and I'm looking for Sims 4 and skyrim to enjoy the time with the PC instead Sims 3. I hope I will make a remake on the 4 version.

Take a look frequently for new updates and tell me what you think about that when released!.
Test Subject
#262 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 6:32 AM
I've donwloaded this mod but it isn't showing up in game? My game is up to date (1.67) and I'm extracting them into the mods/packages folder and doing everything right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#263 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImFabUrDrab
I've donwloaded this mod but it isn't showing up in game? My game is up to date (1.67) and I'm extracting them into the mods/packages folder and doing everything right?

I have the same version. Perhaps error of the resource.cfg? Do you have it?
Test Subject
#264 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
I have the same version. Perhaps error of the resource.cfg? Do you have it?

I have the resource.cfg, located in the Mods/Packages folder. This is what it says.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package

Could it just be that the mod isn't compatible with my computer?
Lab Assistant
#265 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
I only can say that the new version will be the best and is too near! But also will be the last, because I think everything I wanted at first time to do with vampires is done and also, the mod is taking too long time for me because is really big. Also, I'm losing the Interest on the game and I'm looking for Sims 4 and skyrim to enjoy the time with the PC instead Sims 3. I hope I will make a remake on the 4 version.

Take a look frequently for new updates and tell me what you think about that when released!.
I can understand with Skyrim it is a good game buy why would you lose interest of Sims 3 for Sims 4!!!!! EA took so much out of the Sims Game its Crazy. The Game Does not have some of the Basic Features in Sims 1 base game HAD. There are No Maids. Firefighters.Gardeners and a Ton of other content!!!! Don't waste your time with Sims 4. me personally I will Boycott Sims 4 I will Never Buy that Piece of Junk. EA just Slapped something together with Glue and called it the Next Sims GAME!!!!! SIMS 4 does not even Deserve to be even be called SIMS. Why don't play something like Second Life. it is a way Better Simulation Game than Sims 4 or why don't you play Call of Duty. There are lots of those Games. EA has where they want you they want to nickle dime you and all of their "Customers". EA is Corrupt. Sims 3 is probably Maxis's last great game
Test Subject
#266 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 9:12 PM
Are there new Infos for the werewolf Tweaker?
Test Subject
#267 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:28 PM
Thanks for this great mod

By the way, I noticed it conflicts a little with Nraas occults hybrid options. My vampire and fairy had a hybrid soon, and when he got into teen, his body started to glitch and clothes got a mess. So I had to remove all hybrids, and only add one type. I got into normal again ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#268 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:51 PM Last edited by fer456 : 28th Mar 2015 at 2:15 PM.
Sorry for the long time!. I had a lot of work in real life and a bit obssesed on finish the new version. Well, it will be released this week. All the wait finish!

Quote: Originally posted by ImFabUrDrab
I have the resource.cfg, located in the Mods/Packages folder. This is what it says.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package

Could it just be that the mod isn't compatible with my computer?

I have this:

Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.dbc

put that and see what happens.

Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
I can understand with Skyrim it is a good game buy why would you lose interest of Sims 3 for Sims 4!!!!! EA took so much out of the Sims Game its Crazy. The Game Does not have some of the Basic Features in Sims 1 base game HAD. There are No Maids. Firefighters.Gardeners and a Ton of other content!!!! Don't waste your time with Sims 4. me personally I will Boycott Sims 4 I will Never Buy that Piece of Junk. EA just Slapped something together with Glue and called it the Next Sims GAME!!!!! SIMS 4 does not even Deserve to be even be called SIMS. Why don't play something like Second Life. it is a way Better Simulation Game than Sims 4 or why don't you play Call of Duty. There are lots of those Games. EA has where they want you they want to nickle dime you and all of their "Customers". EA is Corrupt. Sims 3 is probably Maxis's last great game

Yes, i agree with you. The Sims 4 has a lot of things left. But my main reason for uninstall and leave Sims 3 is the poor performance. For play the game, i need to wait at least 45 minutes to finish loading. 45 minutes!!!!. In that time, i can do a lot of things on other games. Sims 4 load in 1 minute and is the most "similar" to Sims 3 game, so it makes me interested on the game. Also the beautiful graphics with really good performance attracted me at first time.

And all of the last things you say, i agree totally with you. Now, the videogames enterprises want to make money, not to make interesting things for users.

Quote: Originally posted by stephmendes
Thanks for this great mod

By the way, I noticed it conflicts a little with Nraas occults hybrid options. My vampire and fairy had a hybrid soon, and when he got into teen, his body started to glitch and clothes got a mess. So I had to remove all hybrids, and only add one type. I got into normal again ^^

Known issue. My problem.

Are there new Infos for the werewolf Tweaker?

Like that mod, i want to finish all work on Sims 3. Reasons in this post above and in the entire thread.
But i will save all my work forever . So, if you want to edit this mod or continue Werewolf Tweaker (started but not finished, the part developed works well), you only need to PM me and you can continue. Obviously, i will help you on anything you need.

Also, if you want, the modifications you make could be uploaded here, obviously with your own credits.
Also the same with Werewolf Tweaker. You can upload it, but rememeber that all the framework of my mods are mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#269 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:07 PM
Epic mod bro, Thank you for puting 5 MONTHS of HEART POUNDING EFFORT into this AWESOME MOD. Keep it up man =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM
r
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM
rsr
Test Subject
#272 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:20 PM
Could you release the developed version of the Werewolf Tweaker?
Test Subject
#273 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:56 PM
From my understanding, we only need one of files? I downloaded it today but when I load up the game, only 'turn' is under the 'powers' menu, nothing else was there.. I'm not sure why... It says interactions are activated in the city hall...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#274 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:26 PM
Could you release the developed version of the Werewolf Tweaker?

Yes, i can give you the project files if you want, but please PM me to talk about that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#275 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by waluigiwong
From my understanding, we only need one of files? I downloaded it today but when I load up the game, only 'turn' is under the 'powers' menu, nothing else was there.. I'm not sure why... It says interactions are activated in the city hall...

Not, only one version or you will mess up your game. Fixed on next version! Download it when released!
Page 11 of 16