Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basic Wall and Floor Super Pack! (81 Paints, Carpets, and Tiles!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 29th Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2008 at 12:08 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:01 AM
Yay! I can always use some plain colors for tiles and walls, thanks!
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 4:42 PM
I had downloaded these an age ago, but I'd had to take the Sims off of my computer due to some problems my poor comp was having. Well... The problem has been resolved, the Sims are back where they ought to be, and I realized that I was missing some of my favorite plain walls and carpets. I had downloaded them SO long ago, I despaired of ever finding them again. But then, while browsing, I found this post, and there they are! All of them, in all their wonderful glory! I don't think I thanked you then, but I'm certainly thanking you now!
Wiki Wizard
#53 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 7:16 PM
Thank you SO SO much, i really needed these! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#54 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:05 AM
Thank you so much! I'm in love with the green, never really liked green before.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:00 AM
I Love these!

But I have a Mac.             !!!!
At least this isn't a new problem for me.Most custom walls and floors for sims 1 had the same problem as this does for macs so i guess i will have to live without.

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 7:58 AM
So simple. So beautiful. So downloaded.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:25 PM
MY DOWNLOADS FOLDER IS CONSTIPATED! Haha, jk, nothing in it but your walls and floors at the moment. Very useful! I'm gonna use these in some of my lots! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:34 AM
These are great HP! I was making my own patterns just to get a basic carpet colors. You have saved me a buch of time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 5:16 AM
Love em , thank u for these
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 7:37 PM
Oh so pretty. Thanks HP.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 1:39 AM
Thanks so much! I love them! Of course, my Downloads folder doesn't agree, but who cares. *O* :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:26 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 2:26 AM
This will always be my favourite floor/walls set - I prefer basic, plain colours over patterns etc most of the time, I use your set in every house! Thanks HP ❤
Scholar
THANKS POST
#64 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 4:32 AM
Does the wallpaper look the same like the carpets?
Page 3 of 3