Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:15 PM
Default Requests for Recolours
hey folks

i have decided after being a creator here for longer than 2 years now that i will no longer be taking recolour requests for sims 2 hairs from members here. i am happy to take requests from other creators here as i've found them to be the most appreciative of my work. i realize it's probably easier for creators as they do understand the time and energy expended to create something to perfection (or darn near it, lol!) and as such i have noticed creators almost always thank me for sharing my work. thanks for the support, creators - i too am appreciative of the awesome custom content you all make and i always thank you for your work when i download it.

i realize a lot of creators get fed up with downloaders demanding and not being thankful for the creations shared and that many of them leave or stop creating eventually. i'm starting to get impatient with those who will not even read the simple instructions i provide and then expect me to explain it to them, all while getting my free stuff and not even bothering to leave a thanks for it. this is just patently rude and spoiled brat behaviour and as such, i will no longer take requests from people without *creator* status.

thank you to ALL members here who have thanked and been supportive of my work. it is people like you who make it worthwhile for me to share my work here.