Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samantha Pauline (beauty with amazing, new skintone :))

by @Stefan Posted 20th Mar 2007 at 8:41 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2007 at 1:51 PM by @Stefan

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 185 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:12 PM
Ah! She's so pretty! I'm so sad though b/c i tried to download her but i get the expansion pack error n i have a mac and can't download the q-xpress thing.. = (
oh well.. good job, she really looks amazing
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:10 PM
wow i absolutely LOVE the skintone!

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Test Subject
#103 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
~palomino~, lilecka1405, and anyone else who cannot install her: Please see the box right above the download link that says "If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer or Q-Xpress to install this sim." - this sim does not require any expansion packs.

Hey thanks!
Test Subject
#104 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:28 PM
I don't know if anyone asked it before... your sim is coooll ^^ adn these eyes. I wanted to say, that you could make an eyecollection easily!
Thx
Test Subject
#105 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:18 PM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:03 AM
WoW!!! Amazing :lovestruc
thanks for sharing her and the skintone fantastic
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 9:08 AM
You did an amazing job on these skintones. I love it thanks!
Test Subject
#108 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:15 PM
Really nice!!! It's funny that it's not a celebrity skin because it looks like a cross between Angelina Jolie and Scarlet Johannson (excuse the spelling of the name). But anyway, realy pretty! :-)
Field Researcher
#109 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:30 AM
She is beautiful.
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:12 AM
Awesome job and thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#111 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:57 AM Last edited by SeaZephyr : 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:07 AM.
The picture shown here tells me that this is a stunningly beautiful female sim. I do not download females as often as I do males, but when I see a particularly beautiful female sim, I always feel compelled to download her, and this sim falls, in my book, under the category of "particularly beautiful". I appreciate your willingness to share her with us.
Test Subject
#112 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:11 AM
I LOVE Samantha, and I especially love her SKINTONE! Since I downloaded her, I use the skintone for every sim I make! I just downloaded your real skintones, but that isn't the same as Samantha's is it?

You are SO VERY TALENTED! Thank You!
Test Subject
#113 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:13 PM
I really love this skintone, it's beautiful. Do you have any plans to release a version without the beauty mark? I used this skin on a couple of my families and it was a little odd to see all the females sporting the beauty mark.
Can't wait to see if you can make these skins available in all four skintones. That would be fabulous, sure hope someone is willing to help you. This has got to be one of the best skins I've seen.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:59 PM Last edited by Mury : 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:05 PM.
My sim Belle is so cute with your skintone :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#115 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:50 PM
Wow you did a great job with that Sim!
I saw her and thought OMG she looks stunning!
So of course I downloaded her ...
The only problem is that when I want to install her, a window opens that says I need another Add-On which I haven´t ... I have all except Seasons, could that be why I cannot install her?

I hope you can help me so that I can play with her
Test Subject
#116 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:53 PM
DDD: OMG dude. I so want this as my default skin. xD too bad you didn't made these in the other skin colours. :[

Wonderful job nevertheless!!
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:09 AM
It keeps saying permission denied,file already open, and
thats it...weird....but nice sim I guess I already downloaded it.
well if I did, thanks.

I own the world! :Giggler:
Test Subject
#118 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:10 PM
i love her eyes, shintone, eyelashes, makeup, everything! are any of them avaliable to download seperatly?
Test Subject
#119 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:30 AM
wow!
this is amazing.. thank you for this. =] this is definitely one of the best sims i have seen on this site.
i'm definitely watching out for more non-themed sims of yours.
Field Researcher
#120 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:27 AM
Samantha is an absolutely beautiful sim. She looks amazing in the game. I love the realism of her and her skintone is definitely gorgeous. She is beautiful and you did a wonderful job on creating this lovely lady. Keep up the great work.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#121 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:57 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#122 Old 25th May 2007 at 9:32 PM
Great work, but I think she looks more like Nelly furtado, LOL...
Thanks anyway!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:33 AM
I really love her... unlike many sims I download, Samantha looks gorgeous in body shop, not just in-game. btw she looks really good with this hair - from raonsims - totally free, if anyone's interested!

http://www.***/item/detail...1=1&page=1&key=

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#124 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 12:44 PM
she isi SO beautiful...!
Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#125 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:00 PM
She is so beautiful! The skintone is so gorgeous, thanks!
Page 5 of 8