Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Hospital Set

by Hekate999 Posted 14th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2010 at 1:54 PM by Hekate999 : Update

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
#301 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 12:06 AM
Default Yes. Fr.
Quote: Originally posted by felicity-howell
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
can you please try to change it from a rar file to a package file? thanks please read this
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I agree. It says rar file on my laptop. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#302 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 1:29 AM
Thank u
Test Subject
#303 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenTeteSims3
I agree. It says rar file on my laptop. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

A .rar file is like a .zip file. Its just a way to reduce filesize for uploading to websites.

download and install a program called WinRAR from rarlab.com. You can use the free trial forever. After installing winrar, right click on the file for example
D&M_Hospital_Set_I.rar and choose "extract here" or similar, (I use a portable version so I don't have that feature). It will create a new folder with the .package file inside.

Edit: lol I noticed in this post if you click the "winrar" link inside this reply, this site takes you to a Game Help:Downloading for Fracking Idiots 5, which tells how to do it. The site did it not me :0 That's a cool feature that I've never seen on any other forums.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#304 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:17 AM
Could you convert this for sims 4 by any chance! It would be super useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#305 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 5:16 PM
Awesome......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#306 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 6:21 PM
THIS IS REALLY NICE. I WILL TRY IT... THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#307 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:32 AM
Can I convert this to the sims 4 ?
Test Subject
#308 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iWiked
Can I convert this to the sims 4 ?

creator says on their profile page that all their creations can be converted, but be a kind human and give credit to them. Also, I would like to be notified when/if you do convert these
Lab Assistant
#309 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jannetfenix
It's amazing and all recolorable! But I seem to have awkard problem: the sims that lie down on the beds, are laying down "across" it. Turning the bed 90 degrees didn't fix it.

I think this was never fixed for Pets/the Pets patch. The date on most objects is 2010 - which is usually a sign that anything with slots will be unusable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#310 Old 16th May 2017 at 6:56 AM Last edited by brittpinkie : 21st May 2017 at 6:29 AM.
I'm in the process of converting this set for the Sims 4! I have already done most of Set 2 (the small clutter objects) here: http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/...ion-Clutter-Set

I'll update this comment with the Part 1 (furniture stuff) when I finish

Edit: Here's all the furniture! http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/...21/Hospital-Set

Thanks to Hekate999 for her lovely meshes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:10 PM
Just what I needed! I'm working on a blended old/new asylum/surgery clinic and I was looking for a few more modern pieces. TYSVM.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#312 Old 3rd May 2018 at 7:59 PM
yeah I have some interesting ideas to uses haa haa
Lab Assistant
#313 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 4:40 AM Last edited by KarinV : 8th Aug 2018 at 4:41 AM. Reason: Typo
Downloaded this to use some of it at my veterinarian hospital. Sadly the bedside table doesn't work. Probably the pets issue Karin mentions above. There was a fix for that. Does anybody remember it ?
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarinV
Downloaded this to use some of it at my veterinarian hospital. Sadly the bedside table doesn't work. Probably the pets issue Karin mentions above. There was a fix for that. Does anybody remember it ?

If anyone is interested I found the solution, worked with the bed side table. I downloaded TSR RigFix and put the bedside table trough it. Works fine now, no slot issues anymore.
Test Subject
#315 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 2:15 AM
Hello, I am very interested in your upload of the game in hospital setting. May I kindly know if this is developed for a specific project? And if this has been launched for a certain population? It would be nice if I can know more about the game development and adapt if for nursing education. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 2:58 AM
Perfect! Thanks mate!
Test Subject
#317 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brittpinkie
I'm in the process of converting this set for the Sims 4! I have already done most of Set 2 (the small clutter objects) here: http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/...ion-Clutter-Set

I'll update this comment with the Part 1 (furniture stuff) when I finish

Edit: Here's all the furniture! http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/...21/Hospital-Set

Thanks to Hekate999 for her lovely meshes!

I've been wanting to download all your hospital and medical stuff on your blog but they are all broken links.
Test Subject
#318 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 6:45 PM
Default HERE YOU GO BABY-SimsFileShare
Quote: Originally posted by surgeonsprincess
I've been wanting to download all your hospital and medical stuff on your blog but they are all broken links.

This is her SimFileShare full of basically all her old cc with missing links. Enjoy!!!
https://simfileshare.net/folder/31120/
Page 13 of 13