Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 15
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 3:58 PM Last edited by Restia : 9th Feb 2017 at 9:55 PM.
Very usefull but I don't like that when vampire is biting a stranger and they dont lose relationship. I'd like to kill my enemies. When my vampire killed someone who don't like, my vampire is crying when he's dying because relationship has been change from "hate each other" to friends. -.- In The Sims 2 mod when vampire killed someone he started to laugh and don't care that he killed human. Can you do something like this? Think.. "I wanted to kill human, and I acutally killed him but..I'ts sad *start crying*.. what have I done? ;-;" You know what I'm sayin :3 Thank you <3
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 11:35 PM
Default Killing Spree
I have a problem. When in group setting where using vampire powers is one of the things they do, they will continuously drain life causing death even if they are not hungry. I tested this by feeding till full beforehand, and my vampires and the rest of the group just went on a killing spree, and not just one kill. One of my characters killed 4 people. I want them to eat and I don't mind them killing, but it is unrealistic them feeding more than they need. Is there a solution to this? On top of it they all cry over their kills.
Test Subject
#128 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:43 AM
Absolutely love this, thank you!

Also, I'm going to post this here just in case someone else made the same mistake I did. I was thinking that part of this mod was not working. Make sure if you're using the 'Drain Life Spirit (deadly)' or 'Drain Life Spirit (deadly-exhaustion)' to kill Sims.. that you do Drain Life Spirit on a Lot, not just in the random surroundings. I was confused as to why Sims weren't dying and did some troubleshooting for about 20 minutes before I came to the conclusion it was my own fault not the Mods.
Instructor
Original Poster
#129 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:20 AM
Update: 02/13/2017

I've uploaded a new optional package which contains all flavors of deadly Drain Life Spirit + No autonomy (make sure to choose only one)

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:47 PM
Will the Drain Life Spirit mod work by itself? I only want that part of the mod for now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#131 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:02 PM
Thank you very much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#132 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keekee53
Will the Drain Life Spirit mod work by itself? I only want that part of the mod for now.

Yes it will work, that is why it is called (optional) You can use any of the packages simply without the drink all you want base mod! This works for every package mentioning optional in the description.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 7:29 PM
What's the difference between "Drain Life Spirit (deadly) and Drain Life Spirit (deadly - exhaustion)?
Scholar
#134 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Update: 02/13/2017

I've uploaded a new optional package which contains all flavors of deadly Drain Life Spirit + No autonomy (make sure to choose only one)

Thank you very much for this !
Scholar
#135 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarLyn
What's the difference between "Drain Life Spirit (deadly) and Drain Life Spirit (deadly - exhaustion)?

Drain Life Spirit (deadly) -> death by hunger
Drain Life Spirit (deadly - exhaustion) -> death by exhaustion
Field Researcher
#136 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:15 AM
I have the new Drink All You Want with no loss of relationship base mod installed with a few of the other flavors. I do not have PrincessVee's mod. All of the optional flavors are working, but my vampires still cannot drink from any sim more than once.
Test Subject
#137 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
Drain Life Spirit (deadly) -> death by hunger
Drain Life Spirit (deadly - exhaustion) -> death by exhaustion

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:55 PM
Thank you: I was about to try to work out how to make a tuning mod, to handle the plasma pack/plasma fruit issue.
Next time you're in that code, would you mind tweaking Plasma Jane (mixed drink from the bar) and Plasma Fruit Salad (gourmet cooking recipe). Once those are dealt with, the non-sim feeding will be perfected.

Again, many, many thanks. And no, not just for the feeding code: I'll probably gradually add all of this. That was just the bit that was most annoying me.
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 3:06 PM
WISHLIST item for the mega-mod.

Background:
I had a vampire sim from a household I wasn't currently playing die of sunlight: he was in the park when sunrise came, and just stayed there, chatting and playing space monster with some kids, until he started screaming and burning.
I now have Tmex's daywalker vampire mod as a temporary fix.

The Wish:
I'd prefer to have a mod (or an EA patch!) that does the following:
* all vampires not in the current household go home an hour before sunrise, not to leave until sunset. (Or they stay indoors at work/school/etc, I guess.)
* vampires in the current household but not actively being played (grayed out for whatever reason) are deemed smart enough to stay indoors.
* vampires in the current household AND the current lot (ie, actively being played) can burn to death if the player's not paying attention.
Oh, alright. An optional version of the mod that gives you an alert - or a set of alerts.
And another optional version that simply leaves them very, very, very badly singed with all motives set to just-above-zero.

Thank you for considering this.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 7:50 PM
Need a mod so that Vamp can add Plasma fruit to all food they can make.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:21 PM
like plasma mod
Test Subject
#142 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Dario Maesar : 25th Feb 2017 at 1:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
I have the new Drink All You Want with no loss of relationship base mod installed with a few of the other flavors. I do not have PrincessVee's mod. All of the optional flavors are working, but my vampires still cannot drink from any sim more than once.

Hey Sam,

I had the same problem... solution is simple... another mod probably causes this... You can try figure which mod it is by removing all but this mod... delete the localcache file inside the main folder of Electronic Art - Sim 4 folder and restart... if it works that way with just that mod running.... perfect (Please watch out ...some mods are in need to be removed a bit more carefully... for that read the mods uninstallment infos)... then add mod by mod till it stops working ... thats the mod that is interfering... I decided living with it... I have this problem with two mods of mine...

Eventually this helps you a bit.

*waves*

Dario

P.S: Sam: For me, it was Dippers Child Vampire Manifestation Mod that caused it... removing it (in case you got that running currently along with the Vampire Megamod) will make things go as they should.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#143 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:55 AM
OMG, *worship* Ty so much!
Field Researcher
#144 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dario Maesar
Hey Sam,

I had the same problem... solution is simple... another mod probably causes this... You can try figure which mod it is by removing all but this mod... delete the localcache file inside the main folder of Electronic Art - Sim 4 folder and restart... if it works that way with just that mod running.... perfect (Please watch out ...some mods are in need to be removed a bit more carefully... for that read the mods uninstallment infos)... then add mod by mod till it stops working ... thats the mod that is interfering... I decided living with it... I have this problem with two mods of mine...

Eventually this helps you a bit.

*waves*

Dario

P.S: Sam: For me, it was Dippers Child Vampire Manifestation Mod that caused it... removing it (in case you got that running currently along with the Vampire Megamod) will make things go as they should.

Thank you, Dario. I don't have that mod by Dipper, but I will check my other mods. I don't have too many. My main mod is MC Commander, so if it conflicts with that one, I'll just keep MCC. My only other vampire mods are the ones by Twisted Mexi that keep all worlds dark 24/7.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#145 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:09 PM Last edited by SamIAm2 : 26th Feb 2017 at 7:25 PM.
I have tested that base mod without any other mods and it still doesn't work. My vampires cannot drink from a sim more than once until the cool-down period is over. All the other flavors work fine. I may try to download a different version of the base mod to try that.

Also, I am familiar with mods and have been using them for years, so I know how to test for conflicts. I clean my caches before starting every game. Thanks for your help, though.

EDIT: Okay, it looks the original base mod (Drink all You Want) works fine. It is the Drink All You Want with No Loss of Relationship that is not working for me. Could it be that making it compatible with PrincessVee's mod actually caused it to require PrincessVee's mod (which I do not have)? I will just have to suffer with the loss of relationship.
Instructor
Original Poster
#146 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
EDIT: Okay, it looks the original base mod (Drink all You Want) works fine. It is the Drink All You Want with No Loss of Relationship that is not working for me. Could it be that making it compatible with PrincessVee's mod actually caused it to require PrincessVee's mod (which I do not have)? I will just have to suffer with the loss of relationship.

Indeed, the mod would NOT be compatible with PrincessVee's mod, if I would have left the files in tact! That means if you don't want relationship loss but want the buffs to show on both bitten sim and vampire sim, you have to use her mod in combination with mine! If you don't care about the buffs and do not care about relationship loss, then use my base mod, which includes all the files. I personally use both mods, no relationship loss + Princess Vee's mod

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 9:18 PM
I have a funny problem which I couldn't figure out yet... my Vampire-Sim isn't feeding on his own... He would drop dead rather than bitting someone to feed. However, he eats plasma bags if they are in his inventory... Anyhow....I do believe it's got to do with some of the settings inside the Mc Command center... I am just unable to figure which... XD If anyone has an idea... do share...

*waves*

Dario

P.S.: If the Vampire-Sim is part of a group which has as good listed to drink plasma of the mischief list... then they do feed on their own and do bite others too... Currently my solution on that end... make a group meeting when the hunger of my Vampire-Sim is low... gets her well-feed :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 12:56 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 6th Mar 2017 at 5:17 AM. Reason: typo's
hello, Im having a little trouble here, Ive only got a total of 3 mods that has to do with vampires

tmex-HollowEternalNight
Vampires - Autonomy (ver. 1.0)
Vampires - DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)

in one game my own vampires, I had to make her drink, before my sim frenzied, and another time after drinking a tiny bit, and discovered I need my sim to drink more and then found out this sim has all ready been bitten, but you mod says drink all you want
and in a new game Im playing a normal human sim, 2 weeks of ingame time had past and there is 12 vampires my sim knows and are some that is good friends, and 2 that are max good friends, but still no autonomy drink, or ask to be turned is there something I need to turn on in the game? (other than script mods enabled)
my game ver. is 1.27.80.1020
Instructor
Original Poster
#149 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 4:31 AM
Autonomy ver. 1.0 is not for autonomous drinking yet! It only adds autonomy for Dark Meditation and Offer to turn! The mod Drink All you want (no loss of relationship) needs Princess Vee's no restriction mod to work, because her mod does not get rid of the buffs that both sims experience, the bitten and the biter. If you want no relationship loss, you have to pair it with her mod! If you don't care about relationship and the buffs, then use the original base game, which does not include "no loss of relationship"

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Autonomy ver. 1.0 is not for autonomous drinking yet! It only adds autonomy for Dark Meditation and Offer to turn! The mod Drink All you want (no loss of relationship) needs Princess Vee's no restriction mod to work, because her mod does not get rid of the buffs that both sims experience, the bitten and the biter. If you want no relationship loss, you have to pair it with her mod! If you don't care about relationship and the buffs, then use the original base game, which does not include "no loss of relationship"

will both of her mods work together with yours? or do I have to pick only one
PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions
PrincessVee_Vampires_Can_Turn_Anytime

both sounds great, and then with yours added makes it even better
Page 6 of 15