Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden Skills Unhidden

by gobot101 Posted 16th Mar 2011 at 4:44 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2013 at 11:05 PM by gobot101

153 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 11:01 PM
Good mod simmer
Test Subject
#102 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 4:17 AM
Thanks!! ive allways wanted to see the unhidden skills :Pint :
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 7:40 PM
For some reason it isn't working. No hidden skills show. I tried deleting all caches. I have all expansion and stuff packs. Is there a chance that it is conflicting with something in one of them? The old version was working fine then I updated with the Island Paradise and replaced old one with the new one and nothing :^(
Test Subject
#104 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 11:17 PM Last edited by orkatis : 15th Jul 2013 at 10:27 AM.
the Islandparadise Update does not work for me, when my sims try too dive they got reseted, if i try it without the mod diving just works well, please fix that, cause i really like seeing my sims go diving and i want to keep this mod to observe the hiddenskills (especially the social group skills from university, thanks for that)

Edit: i got it working by my self, i just had to remove the old package-file, start the game and then put the new one in, sounds like bulls**t to me but it works
Test Subject
#105 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:26 AM
Does this still work for 1.50? Or will I have to somehow hunt down the previous version since I don't have the bandwidth to update yet?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#106 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 6:16 AM
Mechanos, I'm not sure. You could try it and see if it'll work. However, I have a feeling it won't because the mod will be referencing code that you don't have.
Test Subject
#107 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 8:51 AM Last edited by Mechanos : 16th Jul 2013 at 9:04 AM.
Yeah I was kinda worried about that. You wouldn't happen to still have the 1.50 version still uploaded somewhere by chance would ya? I'll backup my save and test the current version in the mean time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Achul Ma : 19th Jul 2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: More Problems.
Hey I have a Problem:
I am using version 1.54.95 (the update coming with island paradise) no other mods and just a few other addons. And using the german version. Can anybody please tell me why my sims become invisible after installing this mod?

Edit: Even after removing the mod my sims are still gone.... Help Why is that happening?
Test Subject
#109 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:32 PM
Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to download this please?
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 6:08 AM
Please update this to the latest patch 1.55.4 as it no longer works, and I really enjoy using this mod. thanks KHLVH1

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so much for this mod! I can't wait to play around with all the "new" skills :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 12:48 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#113 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 12:53 AM
As of the 1.57 update and paradise island, Sims just reset when clicked on any of the new paradise island interactions such as "Snorkel" or "Firewalk." I narrowed down the glitch to this mod. Please update.
Test Subject
#114 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 7:47 AM
Is there an update in the works for patch 1.63? Will this break my game if I use it? *is cautious and ignorant modder* I don't have the new expansions past Uni, so will it even matter?
Test Subject
#115 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eriklover555
Is there an update in the works for patch 1.63? Will this break my game if I use it? *is cautious and ignorant modder* I don't have the new expansions past Uni, so will it even matter?

I downloaded the "newer" version of this for 1.63 but my sim wouldn't come back from vacation the load bar stayed at near max. Luckily I saved before heading home, so I killed the sims process in task manager removed the mod, loaded sims again and was able to come back from vacation. I also had an issue with this that the Time Traveler wouldn't come out when I first clicked the time portal and my sim stayed stuck "kicking" the portal.
Banned
THANKS POST
#116 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 12:33 AM
This doesn't work. I can't see a skill bar above my Sims' head when shes playing pool.
Test Subject
#117 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 4:38 PM
I downloaded the mod, but when I loaded my game it didn't show any of the Into the Future skills and when I tried using the objects that give you the skills (like the bot building station) it would just reset my Sim.
Test Subject
#118 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 3:47 AM
After a lengthy bit of testing and troubleshooting, I can confirm that this mod conflicts significantly with 1.63/Into the Future. For me, this mod was responsible for the apparently common problem of sims getting stuck during the "inspect portal" interaction. Once I removed this mod, I regained portal functionality. Hope this saves someone else some time!

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world." ~ Max Born
Test Subject
#119 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 11:14 AM
Is it updated for 1.63 or not? D:
Not quite sure judging by no one actually saying something
Would love to download it but being safe is much more important so if anyone knows if it works?..
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 1:19 AM
Does this show the skills in the journal ONLY if you have already gained a level in the skill? There was a mod at one point that listed all the hidden skills, even if you had never used it yet....wish I could find that mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 10:38 PM
Like keeping track of these, thank you :) maybe some icons in the future?
Test Subject
#122 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 5:53 AM
So, the description SAYS it's 1.63 compatible, but are people having trouble with it still at 1.63?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 12:16 AM
Is this ok for 1.66? I took it out just in case but I don't think it's messed up. I heard from other mods that 1.66 is not that much change. Please let us know. Thank you for the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:48 AM
When i download it says No Cookies Found what this mean and how do i have to fix this please help!
Test Subject
#125 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 1:07 AM
Is there need to scroll all that skills? I have some skills already and it is pain in *** to scroll everytime I want to check some skills. Maxis dumbness is shown again. Instead of making it like in older sims they did scroll window. While there is so much space to right. Waste of space. Maxis are so %!$&@#^# stupid. I am searching for mod that would make that skill list to show skills in horizontal instead of vertical scrolable window.
Page 5 of 7