Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Bills (Not too high, not too low)

by mgomez Posted 16th Sep 2014 at 2:27 AM

184 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 108 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
#151 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeatherNickel
Why is this unzipping as a .pyo? I really want this mod, but it's not working.

You don't unzip this mod. Just chuck the whole zip file into the Mod folder.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#152 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so much! This is so helpful... I have no idea why they get so ridiculously high!
Test Subject
#153 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 8:05 PM
can i just delete these out of game? im having problems now and want to get rid of this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 4:38 AM
Thank you, really works. I was installing the mod in the wrong way. We must put the mod without extracting it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 8:02 PM
I never liked how when you add more to a house the bills go up my 2-3k, now they are reasonable, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 9:54 PM
I loved this mod but it doesnt work with all the resent changes :c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 11:43 PM
Thanks You......
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#158 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 8:01 PM
Thank you! It was getting pretty ridiculous, I needed this so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:33 PM
one of the best downloads in the sims game. thank you very much.
Test Subject
#160 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:13 PM
This is no longer keeping the bills realistic.
Test Subject
#161 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 9:47 PM
Please Update Your Mod!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#162 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:52 PM
Please Please Please update this mod. The Bills in the game are way out of control, over 4K-8K at a time????? That is just so ridiculous!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 8:09 AM
"no_obama_tax" LOL
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 9:09 PM
I'm getting ridiculous bills of 250k atm, lol... Sucks to find out the only mod that can fix this isn't updated
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:07 AM
Hmm. I don't know folks -- I'm still using it, and the mod still seems to be working for me. No crazy bills like those mentioned here. And I've a household with upwards of 500k simoleons onhand, a ton of stuff on the lot, basement and sub-basement . . . are you sure you have script mods enabled, didn't unzip the file, and don't have any conflicting mods? (And it's not nested any more than 1 subfolder inside the Mods folder itself -- script mods tend to not work if they're deeper than that, last I knew.)

In any case, the mod-author hasn't been active here since July 2015, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about an update, unless someone else picks it up. Can't hurt to ask, but don't get your expectations too high.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 1:47 AM
The only mod I had a problem with, after the last update (thank you, Origin) was no relationship decay--which I'm absolutely fine with, since this one, along with mc command center, are my most important--and the reason why I still play Sims 4.
Test Subject
#167 Old 14th May 2016 at 2:52 AM
Does this mod still work? if not does anyone know of a working bill reducing mod?
Test Subject
#168 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TayTay9000
Does this mod still work? if not does anyone know of a working bill reducing mod?

I don't know of any other Bill-Reducing mods, but as far as I've noticed, this mod is still working. There have been mixed reports, though, so the best thing you could do is probably test it out for yourself.
Test Subject
#169 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 1:58 PM
I loaded this as my only mod, and it didn't work. I even moved it from my Scripts folder to my main Mods folder to test it, and it did nothing. I think it's safe to say this one is officially broken.

Lurker.
Helper.
Leecher.
"Thanks" button forgetter.
Test Subject
#170 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 12:36 PM
Mod works perfectly!

But for those with City Living: it affects your rent. Now this may be something you like, or not. It brought my weekly $300 rent down to a mere $30.
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 3:46 PM
Hey, I noticed this small issue. When you have this mod in your game and you disable script mods it completely does away with bills all-together, instead of bringing back normal bills. If you're playing a challenge for example and you switch from normal play to challenge and try to disable script mods for fairness, you might end up making things more unfair instead. Anyway if you remove the zip file from your sims 4 mod directory that should fix it right up. You get normal bills again and everything's fine and dandy.

You can call me jolly
Test Subject
#172 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 12:13 PM
thanks alot for this mod now my bills r much more fair before it was like 11 K the bills was so high i could really not get to pay them
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 4:38 PM
This mod is very outdated by now and I don't recommend people using it as it could affect game performance. If anyone wants to consider something that is kept up-to-date, then I'd recommend MC Command Center, as it has this very same feature but with options. I am using that currently with no issues.
Test Subject
#174 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crystal_light7
This mod is very outdated by now and I don't recommend people using it as it could affect game performance. If anyone wants to consider something that is kept up-to-date, then I'd recommend MC Command Center, as it has this very same feature but with options. I am using that currently with no issues.

Wow you're totally right, I didn't realize MC Command Center had this feature! Great suggestion.
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 7:15 PM
i wish the creator (or someone else) could update this mod
i don't really want to use a such a complex mod like mc command center to fix just this little thing..
Page 7 of 8