Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#326 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 10:43 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Nov 2022 at 3:35 PM.
Knitting a headband for my niece on the longest knitting needles known to man (well, maybe not, but they are the full length of my entire forearm minus half a finger, so they're a bit awkward...). And the headband takes up maybe a finger length of it.

Feels like knitting with a couple flagpoles...

I sincerely need a set of new, shorter knitting needles that size (too bad I didn't find any - they had half a size smaller, and a full size up, but can't go down or up a size when I've knitted about half of the headband already. That does weird things to the width).

Anyway, trying braid knitting for the first time in forever and a day (have done it before, just ages ago), and it is technically very easy. I know the entirety of the pattern now, but I just can't manage to keep count of the rounds, so I keep a written note of the pattern around just so I can keep count of where I am (otherwise I have to put markers everywhere, and I hate that). I even did some tweaking of the pattern - found a German video (I understood very little of what was said, but 99% was stuff I already knew how to do, and the rest was the pattern plus the braiding technique) - but didn't like the sides, and the test result I got was much narrower than what they got (probably the yarn, I currently have limited options), so I added a bit to the sides and straightened up the edges so they would look a bit nicer (I learned that technique from knitting socks, of all things. Socks don't have edges you say? - oh, but the heels do! Took me a pair of socks to figure out that one...).

It's just fun when I figure out how I can adapt the patterns to my preference, and not have to knit exactly like a pattern, plus getting ideas and maybe combining something from here and there to make a new thing.

I've seen knitting patterns before, tried to read them, but my brain never quite did the understanding, and similar with the yarn and needle sizes, etc. I knew they meant something, but it just didn't click until now, especially when I started writing down the patterns from videos (I have to - I don't have the patience to look through a 20-something minute video for each round). I also watched a few that actually explained all the stuff that's useful to know around when you start out.

Cause nobody told me all of this. It was all just "here's some wool and some knitting needles, here's how you do it." I learned knit and purl, and the absolute basics when I was a kid, plus (I think) knitting with four needles when I was a bit older (never properly learned sock heels). Had absolutely no idea that you could easily fix lost stitches or entire rows of wrongly knitted stitches with a crochet needle (it's my absolute favorite knitting hack - saves me from undoing rounds - the times I've undone soooo many rows just to fix a few bad stitches... ), ways to loosen or tighten stitches (I usually knit very tight by default, but this headband is on large needles, and that braid isn't helping with loose stitches), and ways to fasten loose ends, start new colors, or cast on a new yarn ball, or hiding the start of new colors on socks in the ribbing on the side instead of getting a weird "stair" effect on the flat part it in the middle of the foot, and so much more.

Yeah - I really like knitting hacks
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#327 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 11:28 AM
Today, on "Hanging with Panda!"

Panda feels well rested and had a fair share of sweet dreams involving her Prince Charming. He arrived at her home, The Hermitage, beat up. She brought out the "How the Hell Did That Happen to You?" grade first-aid kit. She had to throw out his shirt after it was torn in multiple places and she gave him one of her oversized shirts after the ordeal of cleaning him up after an obvious fight with someplace sharp and prickly.

She let him into the rest of the house after cleaning him up in the kitchen. She then cuddled close to him on the couch said "You're so sweet on me." He replied "only because you are so sweet on me. You have a charmingly adorable, girlish, well, charm." She said "You may have voiced Mr. Noisy, but you look more like Mr. Bump right now." She cuddled close as he kissed her. It did tickled. Her giggling was infectious. He said "Sweetie, we better stay warm. It's going to rain in a bit." As it began raining, she stayed warm with her Prince and she wrapped in a rather oversized blanket. She could hear his heart beating. It was a powerful, strong pulsing of the chambers and eventually fell asleep. He eventually went into the kitchen to cook her lunch.

When she woke up, he ask "You slept well, sweetie? I got a feast awaiting you in the kitchen, you hungry?" Her stomach growling long and loud was enough to say "Feed me, sweetie!"

She practically had eaten everything in front of her. Then she grew tired, and they went upstairs to spoon. He said "Thanks for taking me in. I didn't expect you to be so kind. You know me, I know you." She said "Your kindness is sweet. I never really imagined my Prince Charming when I was young would be someone like you."

He said "Things change and people change." She cuddled close under the comforter and the dream ended with her falling asleep in Richard's arm while he kissed her cheek and said "Sleep tight, angel".

Panda knows when she's well rested, she feels loved in her dreams, especially with her beloved men.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#328 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 5:26 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 12th Nov 2022 at 10:51 AM.
Pretty much finished the headband, but a little unsure if it'll fit or if I have to go one more round.
Also knitted half a hat in one day (starting to like rounds), but it looks a bit small so unsure if it'll fit even if the pattern says it should (I didn't check against the yarn, though - but I'm knitting quite loose).

(Big head, small round-knitting needles, gotta knit some rounds before that thing even wants to go halfway down my head for a test-try, but it looks somewhat promising. A girl gotta hope, right? Anyway, I've been mix-and-mismatching patterns just to have a bit of fun, but it looks kinda nice. Only have a greyish-white and a couple very similar turqoise-ish blues in that yarn, plus a blue that I haven't yet used since it looks too similar to the others, so doing my best with what I have)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#329 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 8:03 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Nov 2022 at 1:47 AM.

Panda was thinking about her dream cast for a live action adaptation of the Lupin III series.

Lupin III: Jim Carrey (provided he came out of retirement and got vaccinated per her regulations.)
Daisuke Jigen: Keanu Reeves (considering he gained a marksmanship skill, it fits and he looks like him in one of the many iterations.)
Goemon Ishikawa XIII: Shin Koyamada (what better casting for a samurai than a man who descends from a samurai family in Okayama prefecture?)
Inspector Koichi Zenigata: Tom Kenny (Okay, this would be a stretch, but he's got the look and vocal chops for a bumbling police inspector.)

(Addendum: these four men are around the same height range.)

Panda can't find any woman short and busty for the part of Fujiko Mine. She might have to fill the role as she has the short and busty part down pat. Problem is, it's causing back pain.

She slept well otherwise.

Her cat, Gemini is nipping on her fingers then licking them.

Mostly, her dreams last night was getting a back massage and crying. Her Prince Charming wasn't rubbing her that hard. She eased up when he eased. She cuddled close to him during a loud thunderstorm. He was still beat up from last time.

Update: Panda got her custom baseball shirt in the mail today and is still dreaming about her Prince Charming.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#330 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 8:15 PM
Today, on a special presentation of "Hanging with Panda!"

Panda got in a fight with Panda Mama and decided to open some dolls she bought in October for her birthday month splurge. So far she now has Shadow High Series 1 on the Dollarama. It was both a constructive and destructive method of channeling her anxiety before Panda Mama and her called a truce.

Last night, Richard was in her dreams, the two of them sharing a set of pajamas (she got the top, he got the bottoms) and he was still in no shape to leave yet. Richard cuddled next to Panda and said "Why are you being so kind to me?" Panda replied "My grandmother was the type to take the customs of Japanese hospitality and crank it like a Marshall amp." Panda held his head to her chest, positioning his ear to her heart.

Her heart, beating like crazy, she realized I can't keep him here...He needs to get to New York City and yet he's in no condition to drive. I better chaperone him to the clinic...Maybe my father can pick up some milk. I'm starting to crave some milk. Maybe while I'm chaperoning Richard, Papanda can pick up the drinks for the house. Panda heard murmuring from Richard "Going somewhere, baby?" In one of his many voices. Panda was known for talking in her sleep. Normally it sounded like DoodleBob from the Frankendoodle episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants", but she once said in English "No! The pizza is..." And drifted back to sleep. (Asshole, USA is in the non descript boondocks through the state of New Jersey, but within driving distance of New York City. If there's one thing New Jerseyans take seriously, it's pizza.)

As she contemplated her future while awake this morning, she decided to go to her original Plan A: vocalist in a Eurohouse duo. Her feminine voice would be a boon. She was listening to her 4 song demos and she had to admit her singing voice was better than her impersonations of various characters.

Yeah, even in dreams of such intimacies with the men of the Crushosphere, her brain is distracted.

Panda was able to fit 4 large doll boxes into a garbage bag when she unboxed the dolls she received last month by cutting the boxes into small pieces.

She's actually glad they are doing away with the extra outfits in Series 5 of Rainbow High. Her OCD tendencies made it difficult to sort through clothes by sorting into bags and judging by the price point, it is easier for her wallet.

Panda suggested pasta and marinara sauce for dinner tomorrow. It was something the family didn't do in a while.

Panda decided to go for a ride to Philipsburg tomorrow to pick up some shelf stable groceries and drinks for her pantry.

As for her recent Crushosphere activity, she wished Lex Lang, a coworker of Richard's, a Happy Birthday (born November 12, 1965) and even gave him a kiss via an emoji on Twitter on the forehead.

Cheeky as she may be, she wants only the best for the men of her dreams.

After being consistently locked up under lockdown conditions for the past 3 years, she's a little lonely and afraid of human interaction. Mainly because she doesn't talk much when left alone. Not to mention, she usually is an in-and-out person when she goes shopping. She hits up the necessary aisles, pays and exits with receipt in hand.

Not a single word of small talk exchanged.

Mad Poster
#331 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 11:46 PM
The hat fits, but I knitted it a few rounds too long. I guess I should've trusted the base pattern for the sizing... But hey - my first hat that doesn't look like a complete failure (the first one, about 15+ years back, looked like a train wreck). A bit loose in the top, but the busy pattern takes away the attention (can hope, anyway XD )
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#332 Old 14th Nov 2022 at 6:02 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 14th Nov 2022 at 9:13 PM.
Special Presentation of "Hanging with Panda!"

Panda and Panda Mama went for a supply run in Philipsburg. They got groceries for average cooking, the holiday season and everyday snacking at Walmart, Panda Mama returned a few items at Hobby Lobby but couldn't find replacement items in the quantities she needed and did Christmukkah shopping, even buying a doll on sale for Christmas morning at Target (Panda, being a doll enthusiast, tends to have so many that people don't normally give her dolls but rather gift cards as they do not want to risk the wrath of doubles. Panda only sees value in doubles if it's a doll with a jointed body not unlike her ball jointed dolls she makes.)

She even paid for brunch (good thing she bought a gift card.)

On the way home, Panda Mama inquired to Panda to hear her out on a proposition she had. Panda Mama had been spending the past few years doing crafts in the dining room because her arts and crafts room, although bigger than Panda's room, was unsettling to work in due to the dark blue paint job. Panda was given the option to switch her bedroom to the crafting supplies room as a way for more space and Panda Mama would take the bedroom and set up her crafting supplies in there.

There is one thing: The switch between rooms won't likely happen until after New Year's season. But Grandpapanda is currently being seen for 2 MRIs, one for his head and the other for his foot and Panda knows that his lifeline is the dependent factor of her residency in The Hermitage. If he does dies between now and the exchange, it's going to be one hell of a mental breakdown.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#333 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 12:11 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Nov 2022 at 3:05 AM.

In her dream, Panda was still caring for Richard Epcar, her Prince Charming, who was injured on the way to New York City and decided to stay with Panda until he was better. Panda kissed Richard on the forehead and said "I dressed your new bandages. You look more like a mummy that escaped from the tomb." He say in warm low growl, "I know how to ride horses. It's not without injuries." :lovestruc

Panda, being a woman of many voices, did the Snuggle teddy bear voice, for Richard "Let's snuggle..." She opened the futon, turned on "Match Game" and spooned as the little spoon under the 10x10 blanket. Richard said "You're a warm little cutie." Panda said to him "I am warm to the touch and people love hugging it out with me." He asked "Doesn't that bother you?" Panda said "I sometimes don't want to be touched. My body can only take on so much stimulation of the senses."

Panda has been grinding her teeth and is worrying about the dentist telling her she needs another round of sedation dentistry the following summer. She's been in sedation dentistry 4~5 times in her life. The way she goes in and out of surgery, she deserves a punch card for her surgery and a free surgery of her choice as the reward.

She was on social media today to pass the time as her packages came from out of the country. She also signed up for numerous platforms for her career as a female vocalist in a Eurohouse duo.

While she took a nap, two jerseys she had custom made for her geeky obsession with collectible monsters like Pokémon and the experiments from the Lilo and Stitch saga.

Papanda starts work tomorrow and Panda Mama goes back to work as her work week is a 4 day, 10 hours a day set of shift. This should give Panda time to record a few albums.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#334 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 4:56 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Nov 2022 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Addendums

Panda recorded two more songs for her demo album. Panda Mama was sent home early this morning due to lack of work and they did some shopping at Walmart. Panda picked out a doll for her collection for Christmas morning and then made the call for a Duplo kit for the Toys for Tots donations at Panda Mama's warehouse.

Panda Mama misses the power shopping with Panda Granny (Papanda's mother) and playing Santa Claus for Panda and her cousins. The youngest cousin is taking up an apprenticeship at swordsmithing at 15.

At least Panda is trying her best, being a vestige of her own grandma. Her grandma taught her everything to survive, even if it meant guilting others to do her bidding. Panda Granny was a firebrand, drove a woody wagon and was known to make puppies carsick. That last trait led up to a date with destiny with Panda's experience with dogs.

Today was therapy day. CS called and she noticed Panda has been handling the pandemic fine. Panda has been doing well keeping in contact with her mentors and playing with her Pokémon in Pokémon GO. She noted her anxiety is up a bit after the post-evaluation 16 question questionnaire.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#335 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 1:35 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 18th Nov 2022 at 2:29 PM.

With Twitter in chaos this morning, Panda had been trying to figure out how she'll be arranging her new room.

She won't be moving into the new room until after the new year, but her excitement is pretty easy to read.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#336 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
She won't be moving into the new room until after the new year, but her excitement is pretty easy to read.

I absolutely love rearranging furniture and swapping rooms around, makes it feel like a new home!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#337 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I absolutely love rearranging furniture and swapping rooms around, makes it feel like a new home!

Well, it was a surprise, but it was as if my mother read my mind.

(My mother is a normie, does not possess any psychic abilities like my father's family. My father can read minds and I can foresee the future, but my father doesn't like reading the thoughts of others as most people are jerks towards him and my prophecies come out garbled like Nostradamus')

But in any case, I am unsure of the exact day when we rearrange. All I know is that my mother said "After the new year".

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#338 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 7:00 PM
Today, on a very special "Hanging with Panda..."

Over the weekend, a martial arts influence of hers died by suicide.

In his honor, a beta droid will be built and man the island's dojo.

Panda and Panda Mama went grocery shopping in a confusingly set up Walmart after a month long restructuring. The labyrinthian setup was worrisome to the point of wondering if there was a Minotaur hiding in the store. Not only that, Panda ran out of money for food.

She was able to find her all-in-one hair color kit by Splat, a woman-owned company. Panda usually will buy from company that are LGBTQIA+, female\woman, diverse in race, abilities, creeds, but only if they will fight the good fight and help the community. If it's to make a quick cash grab, she would be wise to advise you that manipulating your customer base is no way to earn money in earnest.

She also bought one last gift for her Christmas morning. She celebrates Christmas and Chanukah, or Christmukkah as it's put in some stores. Although she doesn't start on the days outlined each year, she sets aside 8 days to celebrate with her mother. On December 17 at sundown, she'll have a busy 3 weeks off (12 days of Christmas and Epiphany with her father).

The purchase of the gifts is because of her constant doll collecting. She doesn't normally let people in unless she's having a hard time.

Panda went shopping wearing high pigtails, like the classic anime twintail style. Panda was planning on coloring her coffee colored hair a bright pink.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#339 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 5:12 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 27th Nov 2022 at 3:36 AM.
Panda got some rest and woke up early, which surprised her mother when her mother texted her.

Reading the news, same issues as yesterday along with a threat from Apple and Google to pull Twitter from their store. She found it unfair for those who don't abuse the platform, like herself.

As much as she won't back down from Twitter because of its convenient ability to set up ads from her favorite distribution groups on coming attractions, the bad news still remains that the CEO has no idea how to run social media and had given free reign to those who abused it, a bad idea in the first place.

So with that, she's at a loss for words.

She took a nap after her pills and was in her room, quietly listening to music, browsing online in various shops, and Tweeting with her friends and coworkers on an otherwise uneventful Saturday.

When she went downstairs, Papanda was asleep in the cat's cuddling chair and the strangest thing happened: Gemini, their cat, who normally falls asleep on people's left leg, fell asleep on her father's right leg.

She was able to open one of her doll she received at the the beginning of October 2022. Maybe tomorrow she'll finish up.

Panda was anxious today, choking in a panic attack. It's been a week since the universe felt like it was collapsing in on itself. She was able to get medicine into her system.

Eventually, pizza was for dinner.

As she lay in bed listening to Bruno Mars' "Gorilla", she wonders what tomorrow morning will bring.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#340 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 6:14 PM
Panda is almost ready to go shopping for her supplies and gifts from A-Z Mart.

December is not a month she looks forward to, especially when feeding off human life energy when frenzied from shoppers and the fact her paycheck is practically burnt through like it was doused in lighter fluid and set ablaze.

Tomorrow, Panda and Panda Mama are going for another Walmart Run in the one remaining location that didn't get ripped apart for an overhaul and brunch might be in the cards.

Today, Panda is taking it easy. Panda Mama and Papanda are bringing out the Christmas decor for the holiday season. The only thing even Chanukah-related is a battery operated menorah as they have a cat and can't have the traditional candle or oil type.

Panda is currently thinking about Thursday, her payday and the fact she has a debt to work with.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#341 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 7:30 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 28th Nov 2022 at 7:52 PM.
Today was an interesting one.

Panda and Panda Mama went shopping. At Walmart, Panda picked up a new hair brush. (When you have long hair down to halfway to the breasts, you don't skimp on quality of a hair brush.)

When they got to the Taco Bell, the lunch items weren't ready yet. So they went to the Dollar Tree.

At Dollar Tree, she picked up

For her bathroom:
4 loofahs
A nylon washcloth for her feet
Facial scrub brushes
Cherry Blossom scented body wash

For the Dollarama:
2 wheelie bin pencil holders

For the kitchen:
A new set of mixing spoons

(She still needs to keep her homework from her therapist going and keep cooking on a stove or in the oven. BTW, she makes the best brownies. No weird plants, no laxatives, not even nuts. She's got the timing down right. That's her secret.)

She eventually had lunch.

A few hours later, she had a bad panic attack. Turned out part of the problem was she had trapped gas (she lost her gallbladder 12 years ago during emergency surgery because it was about to go septic and she almost died.)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#342 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 11:34 PM
Panda's check came in and did her Christmas shopping, her supplies shopping and bought a couple of books.

Panda Mama tested for COVID-19 and the results came back negative.

Papanda is still getting accustomed to his new job, but at least none of the mechanics of the machines in the building broke down today.

For now, Panda is dreaming of cuddling close to her Prince Charming. She is worried about Elon Musk fighting and getting Twitter pulled from the Google Play store.

There are times when she feels like she and her circle are the only ones obeying the rules and people are coercing her to switch social media platforms.

She already reached her limit of 4 platforms and finds it ridiculous to take the coward's way out of taking back a platform by moving to another.

She's already invested in Twitter and she is currently in no way, shape or form thinking about letting Elon Musk ruin a platform after she was empowered by a feed on Instagram that educated about the need for Twitter in this era of modern communication.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#343 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 4:57 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 1st Dec 2022 at 2:17 AM.
Panda finally finished unboxing her 14 dolls she received in the mail back in early October.

She's now awaiting supplies and her father's Christmas gift to come today. More will come in the following days, including a combination padlock for her skeleton closet.

She also heard Richard Epcar speak in his natural voice and what shocked her was how close he sounded to the character Daisuke Jigen in Lupin III.

She fell in love with such a distinct voice as a freshman school girl in high school and when she saw the man behind it years later, she was thoroughly impressed.

Although now it begs to ask, "How is it that he racked up 600+ voice credit during the course of 40 years with such a low warm growl?"

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#344 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 12:25 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 1st Dec 2022 at 5:08 PM.
Panda found her missing cashbox keys!

They were hiding under a huge, tome-like sketchbook

She also found her "Jimmy McShanes" hornrims under the bed in the process.

Panda Mama was sent home again and Panda and her did some grocery shopping and shopping around town.

At the KFC, the dining room was filled with boxes full of meals, evidently for a holiday season lunch.

Panda's parents are the type to either seize the time off (Panda Mama) or are dismissed for the day when the inbox full of work is now in the outbox (Papanda). Do not leave them idling or they'll get restless.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#345 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 7:19 PM
Panda woke up in the middle of the night and sneezed, which resulted in a bad nosebleed. 5th one this year.

She plugged it with a paper towel twisted to fit the inside of her left nostril, like all the times before during this year.

She received the shampoo for her hair growth journey. She's trying to grow it past her buttocks, somewhere mid thigh. Her hair has grown so long, that she ties it back when having a meal so food doesn't get stuck in it.

Originally, she and Panda Mama were to get their shots for the season this Monday, but Panda's stomach is very upset that she has gas and Panda Mama has a cold. They'll reschedule for another day, once they are better.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#346 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 11:07 PM
Panda was up in the middle of the night, taking a shower. She now smells like cherry blossoms, avocado, coconut and vanilla.

She did grocery shopping for a dish she saw on a food porn thread: crinkle fries covered in nacho cheese, bacon bits and chives. Very tempting for one who commits to the 7 Deadly Sins on regular basis.

She also stocked up on drinks. Panda, Panda Mama and Papanda have a cold. Good thing she also bought medicine.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#347 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 3:59 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Dec 2022 at 9:53 AM. Reason: Addendums
Ugh! Panda feels like she got run over by an 18-wheeler.

She had a weird, dirty dream and realized when she woke up, that she'll need cough syrup for the cough that woke her up.

She's currently in the kitchen having a drink of caffeine free Coke.

Waking up in the middle of the night isn't her idea of fun when sick.

Still daydreaming about her Prince Charming among voice actors, Richard Epcar.

Edit 12/08/2022: Panda and Papanda have been sick long enough to go to the doctor's office.

A word of caution: every time Panda ended up in the hospital for observation, her family doctor, Dr. DB would go into full "Dr. House" mode to receive input from the 15-20 specialists Panda sees.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#348 Old 8th Dec 2022 at 5:31 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Dec 2022 at 5:59 PM.
Panda and Papanda went to the doctor and were diagnosed with a virus that could have become pneumonia if they didn't seek action.

Currently, both are waiting on test results for various reasons for the right meds.

Edit: Panda and Papanda tested positive for COVID! This is going to be a crappy Christmas. COVID-19? Son of a bitch!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#349 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 4:56 PM
Not only did Panda and Papanda get diagnosed with COVID-19, so did Panda Mama.

With all three out of work, it's going to be a while. After the second dose of antiviral, Panda is getting her singing voice back and is coughing less.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#350 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 7:46 AM
Papanda's family caught COVID-19 at the Boxing Day\Christmas exchange party last year and got through it.

The Panda fam was vaccinated and boosted twice. We were supposed to get our omicron booster this Monday, but we got sick with the virus.

Either way, Panda will get her third booster once the antiviral had finished fighting the virus.

Page 14 of 37