Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto Do Homework Mod

by monique Posted 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:37 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2006 at 12:34 PM by monique

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 2:36 PM
Mad Poster
#27 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 11:15 PM
Thank you SO MUCH! This will solve the problem of not knowing where the sim kids hid their notebooks!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:52 PM
mmmmm very very interesting ...got to try this out .....looks good
Field Researcher
#29 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:29 PM
This is working great. I was seriuosly hating having the kids around because of the monotony of constantly telling them to do homework.
Thankyou!!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
Works well for the kids who live on the lot. Doesn't seem to affect my visiting kids and teens though. Sometimes I use the insiminator and 'select' them.. so it's as if they live there. They will go to school and return to the lot as long as they are selected. They put their homework in the same room with the kids who actually live there... but they don't do their homework at 7pm like the other kids.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 5:34 AM
I've been testing this for the last several days. It works fine, doesn't conflict with the mod that makes homework more fun (for serious sims).

Good job.

--?--
Good Question.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:45 AM
Thank you so much for this! I was having a fit with making the kids do homework ... especially when I couldn't find where they had put the homework. LOL :bow:

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." -David Bowie
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:28 AM
Now I can't do without this hack. This is soooo great.
All I need to do is make the children have some fun and eat dinner before 7 pm. lol

About the desk problem, I have a trick.
1. Put 2-tiled table(I recommend cute ones) and chairs in children's play room.
2. When the kids come home and leave their homework on the floor, dining table or particular desk, I put them on the "homework table" one by one.
3. Kids will do their homework sitting in their room and tomorrow, they will put their homework right on the table.

Thank you so much, Monique. I love your job.
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 9:13 PM
What a great idea! thanks.
Karen
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:42 PM
tried it and it works good in my game ...NO problems here and i have all EP
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:34 AM
you know it works it was so good it thought that they stopped eating dinner to go do their homework but it didnt and i had the schools out for ever hack in there that came with a house i downloaded. it works wonders. i even did it in the pleasant house and had daniel and mary-sue break up and they didnt stop doing their homework to cry. love itthank you thank you thank you
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 4:16 PM
This is awesome thanks.... It feels a bit TOO real to have to keep telling them to do their homework all of the time... thanks for this :-)
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:22 AM
OMG, this is going to be a great new mod, i just hate having to tell them to do their homework.
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:23 PM
This will be great. I swear those kids are programmed to put the homework in spot you can only see when in the best lighting in the most obscure view that you would never put the camera in naturally.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:52 PM
If this works this is one of the best hacks I've seen I'm trying to keep my hacks down but this is great thank you if it works
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:00 PM
aMonique, will the sims still do homework even if their mood is to low?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 1:47 PM
Is it possible to edit the time they do their homework? Not complaining, love the hack, that I like them to do it before they go to school usually around 6am. :D

Click here for my creations! Includes toddler outfits, nighties, alien eyes, custom majors, the t-shirt in my avatar and much more!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:27 PM
anyone know where to get the homework in bedroom hack?
#44 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:13 PM
Yay for this hack! Sometimes the houses are so big I can't find where they laid their homework down at. I have to follow them when they get in from school to make sure I know where it is.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
This works so well. What in the world did we ever do without it? Thank you so much for erasing THAT headache from my game. (One of the reasons I never used to play kids or teens.)

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:18 PM
Awesome!! I hate looking for homework thanxs!!!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:00 PM
Default groovey
ultra-cool, thanks :wave:

At first I thought people who were called weird were weird, but now I know it's the people who call people weird that are weird.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:26 PM
O my goodness I love u so much Monique. I wish they would automatically do it. Can't wait to try it.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:31 PM
Now that's something I really needed! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:20 AM
thanks
woow, nice job! helpful for me!
Page 2 of 5