Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Craft Objects Collections *Pets update*

by windkeeper Posted 9th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 6
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:10 PM
You can't really fix this. You are only able to restock if there are items in inventory, doesn't matter if you used craft stations or this collection to obtain items. To solve the problem you need to buy multiple items from this collection and add them one by one to the inventory (or make multiple items at the craft station).
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:36 AM
Thank you .
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:12 PM
oh sweet ive been lookin all over for this! many thanks! ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:22 PM
Windkeeper, it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway)...

YOU ROCK!
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:42 AM
hiya i am just wondering if you could possibly make the stove usable on community lots...as it would be a great help in the cafe's etc using this stove and inbuilt chef....heres hoping.
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 9:22 PM
Im a little late in saying this but I wanted to thank you for making this hack. I used a lot of these items in the movie I made for the OFB commercial contest and I couldnt have finished my movie without your hack. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 12:56 PM
Thank you !!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
Thank you this is super
Field Researcher
#84 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:28 PM
I used these constantly and now that i can't since Pets, I really miss them. Can't wait for all the pet-updated things... lol
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:51 PM
I miss these lovely items, they usually made crafting easier but now that I've pets I can't seem to use it. I did download the update version but it isn't showing up...I wonder what went wrong. Anyway, thanks for this download!

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Test Subject
#86 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:40 AM
Thank you very much Windkeeper for the Pets update!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:33 AM
Thank you for all your hard work on this. I just love this because I get what I want fast and that helps to make shops stocked with stuff without having to have a Sim make them. I just want to say that I miss it.

The only objects that I can get out are the flowers and the rest of them show up but are grayed out and I can't get them top buy them. I would be thankful again if you can look into this. I am just wondering if the items are a little differnt because the new things pets can do with them?

Thank you again.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eickley8472
The only objects that I can get out are the flowers and the rest of them show up but are grayed out and I can't get them top buy them.
Have you read the last update? Download the files again and try to use collections in BUILD mode
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:59 PM
Thank Windkeeper for the update. I missed this item!!

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:22 PM
please help me!
the poduims or chef cooker wont appear!? i click it but when i drag it out it wont come out, and it makes the annoying beep noice!
please help me because i really want to use this!!!!
i dont know if i downloaded the write files or what!? i have Pets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:14 PM
Once again, if you have Pets isntalled, try to access the podium in BUILD mode.
Test Subject
#92 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:44 AM Last edited by tom098 : 24th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM.
hey thankz 4 replying!
yehhh it works thanks windkepper
and keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#93 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM
Do we get free chef, waiter, and host? If so... how?!?!?!
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 2:45 PM
I'd like to use this but I use the Pets expansion pack. The file server is down could you please make the Pets version Q-Xpress accessible?
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:49 AM
You are, too quote the Simpsons 'too cool for school'
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 10:38 PM
Default A new file for Seasons?
Could you make a collections for 'Seasons'.

I still get all objects (except the flowers) greyed out. And when I'm editing comunity lots i only get the first flower. I guess it's becuase i have seasons.
Field Researcher
#97 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:16 AM
I second the above: An updated version for Seasons would be amazing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:42 PM
Thanks A Lot! =D I Needed This!

Some Graphic stuff by me =) lol
Dr. Zoidberg: How do I look?
Bender: Like whale barf.
Dr. Zoidberg: Then the illusion is complete.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 11:06 AM
Thank you! It was rather needed! :D
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shelobs_Sneak
Could you make a collections for 'Seasons'.

I still get all objects (except the flowers) greyed out. And when I'm editing comunity lots i only get the first flower. I guess it's becuase i have seasons.

The objects are greyed out for me too, but they work anyway; you have to go into build mode and choose the collection from there, though. I have Seasons, with both patches, and it still works fine.

Thanks for a lovely and helpful mod!
Page 4 of 6