Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2021 at 7:04 PM
Default Quoting Issues
This problem has been going on for awhile. I can't recall exactly when it started, but it has been at least a month.  I don't know if this is a browser problem or a site problem.  I'm currently using WaterFox for a browser; haven't tried posting with regular FireFox, Chrome, ect...

Here is the quote and my response before clicking preview

Here is what happens when I preview the post.  If I click submit, only the quote will show up with no text underneath. 

In order to get quotes and responses to look "normal", I've been manually using the quote tag, bold tag, ect...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 15th May 2021 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
This problem has been going on for awhile. I can't recall exactly when it started, but it has been at least a month.  I don't know if this is a browser problem or a site problem.  I'm currently using WaterFox for a browser; haven't tried posting with regular FireFox, Chrome, ect...

Here is what happens when I preview the post.  If I click submit, only the quote will show up with no text underneath. 

In order to get quotes and responses to look "normal", I've been manually using the quote tag, bold tag, ect...
This is a test of the test of the test reply.  It is only a test.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 15th May 2021 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat

This is a test preview.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 15th May 2021 at 9:36 PM
For me it works fine in Chrome.  I'll have to check in Waterfox and see if it's an issue there.

Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2021 at 11:58 AM
For whatever reason, things are working fine today.