Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:22 PM
What am I not looking forward to? Well.. go and read the soundtrack thread, that'll tell you.

*grumblemumblepussycatdollsmumblemumblegrumble*
Advertisement
#77 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:55 PM
the fact that pets can only die of old age. =\

how "realistic." children can drown, catch fire, etc. but not pets. woooow.
Theorist
#78 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
I'm also not looking forward to pets only dying of old age. I know I would hate to see a dog or cat die in a house fire, but it just sounds weird that they can't. They're invincible until they die of old age! :smash:
#79 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:32 PM
im leat looking forward to the whole installation because it takes so long and i remember when i went and bought the sims 2 from walmart and i tried installing it it didn't work and at the time i didn't know the game was suppose to have 4 discs well walmart sold be a sims 2 that was sealed and everything and it only had 2 discs in it and it was a slim case made for only 2 cds i was so mad but i got it exchanged with out a problem but 2 other things im not really looking forward to is that a dog has to pee on a fire hydrant i mean come on dogs should be able to go in the yard and the sims should be able to clean up after them but also im really not looking forward to the long wait until october 17!!!!!!!! 30 more days ;( well a little off topic ohwell.
#80 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frivolous
the fact that pets can only die of old age. =\

how "realistic." children can drown, catch fire, etc. but not pets. woooow.

Lol, you want your pets to set on fire??
#81 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fullmoon Lupin
The bunch of not-so-good Maxis clothings.

Yeah, same here. They're never too great are they?
Page 4 of 4