Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freelancergal
For me, the only place I can find it is in the AL collection folder (i.e. not in the dresser section).

I don't have an AL collection folder It was the first thing I went looking for after installing. Is it possible that it's hiding somewhere??

Haven't come across any other problems though. I've never actually had any problems with TS2 on my laptop (had it almost a year and a half). I've got all EPs and most of the SPs installed.

The only glitch I ever came across on my desktop PC was an invisible party guest back before University came out. I guess I've been lucky.
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 11:29 AM
Unlike the other EPs/SPs, the collection folder for AL doesn't have the same icon as the desktop icon, it's a picture of buildings/apartments IIRC. I know I overlooked it at first...
#78 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:53 PM
Thanks, I'll go looking for it again...
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitRoadkill
Ok, I am having major problems. I waited a few days to post, deleted most of my hacks (except I can't find InTeen in my files), and tried to figure things out myself but nope. I'm stuck.

So far, I have had a sim with a 100/100 relationship with a witch, who can't ask to be trained (I think that's how you do it . . . ). I have no 'suck face' option with any sims, no matter the relationship. I can't cuddle on the ground. I can't get any roomates through newspaper, phone or computers, and a lot of my newspapers don't have the 'find a job' option anymore.

The newest thing is my aging seems to be turned off. I tried turning it back on myself with the aging on cheat and played for about any hour. Nothing. I have infant triplets who are not getting any older, and it's really frusterating.

Anyway know anything I should try? This is driving me bonkers.

I have the same problems! Hmm, you can't find inTeen in your files...maybe that is the source of these issues! EAxis is VERY annoying!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustang34
I have the same problems! Hmm, you can't find inTeen in your files...maybe that is the source of these issues! EAxis is VERY annoying!

While the game certainly does have its share of bugs, I don't see how EAxis can be blamed for problems caused by custom content, hacks and the like. The cheats described in that post are not anything I've had in my hack and CC free game.
Theorist
#81 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:08 AM
I agree, whenever I have problems, I always move the whole downloads folder out before blaming EA.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:29 AM
I haven't had any glitches! With ANY eps and sps! Am I lucky? Although when toddlers are whining about wanting to get out of there cot there teeth go on their ching but that happed to me without any eps... if you can call that a glitch
#83 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:56 PM
I haven't got the aging issue.My sims seem to be aging.I will say this thou the helicopter is glitched.When you put it on the roof your sims can't get up there you have to use move objects on.Also sims will keep getting out of the helicopter before you want them to.The kiss option won't work however the makeout does.I was able to wohoo my girlfriend and makeout with her in the copter and I got negative memories saying I was rejected for wohoo and makeout.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:19 AM
I was fast to jump on them....

Anyway, this probably doesn't qualify as a bug, but did anyone with NL notice that the decorative, round, condo building is gone? It was replaced by the low, flat office building! I liked the old one more.
Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:38 AM
EA is the devil.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 7:30 AM
Well, for the first time in my history of playing TS2, I'm getting bugs.

I used the Maxis townhouses- the 4 condo unit- and moved in 4 playable characters. The first thing I noticed is that the sims who aren't currently being played want to spend every moment in common areas- that's annoying. What really bothered me, though, was a seemingly endless string of character errors whenever they interacted. I'm constantly re-setting inactive characters, making it hard to focus on the one I'm playing.

I moved them out and into separate houses, and will wait to play apartments until some fixes come out. (I tried Pescado's fix, no luck on that particular error.)
#87 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 3:36 PM
I just got a really annoying bug.....I have 2 families living in this 2 apartments in the same building. I used boolprop to make the one member selectible from the other lot and as soon as I left the lot I cant reload it..........When I click on their building just a blank box comes up instead of the faimilies selector in the box. I cant move them out or evan move the building either....

What can I do?

I have no uncapadible hacks btw
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#88 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 3:40 PM
If you are having trouble with your game, here is not the place to post or ask for help about it. Please use MTS2's Game Help section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Page 4 of 4