Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 5:46 AM
Default A kind of odd question
Hillow! ^^

Anyways, I haven't played Sims 2 for ages (or at least since Sims 3 came out). Loved it a lot though. Right now I'm in the U.S. and my Sims 2 games are back in Denmark and I really need to find the name of this song I for some reason really liked and loved to sing along with X)
It came with NL under housemix I think called something along the line of "Oh bla woppa zu". I think it might have been a real song made into simlish.
Does anyone happen to know it?

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:19 AM
Here's a list of songs from the house mix. I'm not sure which one it is you are talking about but you could try listening to all the songs and see which one it is. Hope I helped ^_^

Adam Freeland - Busy
Andy&Lucas - Madre
Andy&Lucas - Mi Barrio
Annie - Chewing Gum
Annie - Heartbeat
Christian Forss - Hubny Harb
Hyper - Sim the Builder
Jeanette - Run with me
Junkie XL - Sims 2 Uni Theme
LUX Spencers - O blay wobba zoon
Musikk Feat John Rock - Summer Lovin'
The Faders - Jump
The Faders - What it takes
Timo Maas - Sims 2 Theme
Victoria - Cry
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:22 AM
Okay, so I read your question wrong but I'm pretty sure the title of the song is All I want to do by Lux Spencers. Sorry for the confusion lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:38 PM
Thanks so much! I've been desperate for that song for ages! :P

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P