Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:30 PM
Default How To Get Apartment Lots To Show Up In-Game
I'm having problems with getting the apartment lots I've downloaded to show up in my game? Can anyone help me?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:53 PM
What are you doing?

If you've downloaded a lot, it should be in a Sims2Pack. Double click the Sims2 pack and either the default installer that comes with the game, or Clean Installer if you've got that set as your default installer, will place it and its components in the teleport bin. When you open the game and click on the "Lots" button in neighborhood view, they should be in the bin.

Look in both the normal lot bin, and the one for special houses where you normally find apartments. Because editing apartments is such a pain, it's common for uploaders to make copies of the lots available that have not had their zoning changed yet, so the player can look them over and make any revisions she cares to, and these will not show up with the other apartments until you place the lot, edit it, change the lot zoning, and replace it in the lot bin.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 12:23 AM
Thank you sooooooo much, I put it in the wrong Teleport folder.