Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 2:11 PM Last edited by Got Milk? : 4th Jul 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
I've recently added a family to that house and made it into a home business. It's now my neighbourhood's brothel.

Haha how did you do that?
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 9:48 PM
GotMilk: there is a mod out there somewhere where you can run a brothel from home. Or you can use acr to change jealousy level on the home lot (I think) I know that sexysims2 has various objects that work for non-relationship woohoo. I don't have any brothels set up in game so I'd recommend you check out the wcif thread.

On another note: congrats! You have necro'd a thread that's been dead a couple years :D
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 10:08 PM
Yeah noticed that, well was definitely worth! thank you for your answer
Scholar
#104 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 11:24 PM
Lol you are welcome I did I quick look thru some of my notes & I think (key word) there's a brothel type mod (with prozzie sims!) From DMS but again not sure if that site is still running or if I'm right good luck
Mad Poster
#105 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 6:32 AM
Someone should create a Sims Series about the house. Or is this already done?
Mad Poster
#106 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Someone should create a Sims Series about the house. Or is this already done?

Skellington7d and . . . UGH I FORGET THEIR NAME BUT THEY DID STARS CROSSING had it in their picture-stories. As for a show, there was an old one but it's not around anymore by the same person that did Pleasantview High/The Muse Academy about a woman, the sole childhood survivor of a mysterious killing spree that left her entire huge family dead, who investigated mysteries like Bella's disappearance, Strangetown (in general), and then The House of Fallen Leaves was where the show left off before it was deleted over five years ago. It was damn good, too.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#107 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 8:53 AM
OMG I just had to go find the post I remember reading with this house in it! I thought it was really nice, it's the story of how Rainelle Neengia died!
Took me a while to find it, but HERE it is!

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Alchemist
#108 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 12:07 PM
That house creeps me out, I never put any Sims in it..
Mad Poster
#109 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 1:29 PM
My Tricous are doing a tolerably good job of turning it into a major party venue. Hardly anybody ever sees a ghost - they all stay outside and the inhabitants always have plenty to do inside. The only person who lives there who's actually seen one did so when he was going out to get into the hot tub, and had a knowledge secondary, so it was all good. My major problem is keeping the graves tended.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:58 PM
I have been using that house for quite a while now. Of course I deleted all the tombstones there and at the cemetary next door. I didn't know any better. Still, I haven't had a lot of problems with the neighborhood it is attached to. The family living there has just had its first fourth generation baby born. At first lighting was a problem--I found it very awkward to play that house. That changed when I got a different moniter. Nothing is as dark as it was on the old moniter. I never use the basement though. The family is just normal Sims--moneyed of course.
Page 5 of 5