Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 7:22 AM
Default Apartment Life Hairs
There's something I don't understand.

In the chat transcript they say there are 30 hairs. I assume most of them are hats, however when I look at the women's hair, all I see is only three or four hair styles. Besides the same hair styles are there over and over again.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:00 AM
Because they count hats and stuff as new hairs. Furthermore, they said 30 hair across ages and genders. Who knows if they count the same hairstyle available for aduls and elders as two? I've learned not to believe what EAxis said without an evidence.
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:28 AM
But why are the same hair styles are there again and again?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:36 AM
Different colour hairbands

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:43 AM
Ohh!!!.... :doh
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:21 PM
They also count different color hairs as 30 styles example blond,red,black and brown.I really love the hair that the girl is wearing in the trailer.The girl is the one at the end of the video were the guy walks in and gives her a kiss.I can't wait to get these hairstyles.

I also like the hat that guys can now wear with the suit.It kind of makes them look like Clark Kent especially if their wearing glasses.Christopher Reeves wore a similar outfit in Superman 2.